What's new

Khameini said India was better when Muslims ruled it

May be, having a well-maintained genealogical records, for the past few thousand years. Nothing much.
Funny you mentioned that. Brahmins have history of writes their ancestral lineages since ancient times.

In fact I can trace my lineage all the way till 10th century. We have changed 3 surnames (brahmin titles) in those 1000 years and if I want to trace my lineage even further all I have to do is go to varanasi, give name of my oldest known ancestor and my gotr(name of vedic tribe/clan) and I can trace my lineage back to my original ancestor i believe.

Funny you mentioned that. Brahmins have history of writes their ancestral lineages since ancient times.

In fact I can trace my lineage all the way till 10th century. We have changed 3 surnames (brahmin titles) in those 1000 years and if I want to trace my lineage even further all I have to do is go to varanasi, give name of my oldest known ancestor and my gotr(name of vedic tribe/clan) and I can trace my lineage back to my original ancestor i believe.

Well. Even if you can do, what you are saying; what one will get out of it? Isn't it an utterly useless and futile exercise?

Those can be forged, what also matters is phenotype.

The original Indo-Aryans pretty much looked like the Dardic people of today, i.e a mix of white/light brown people. For one to claim WE WUZ ARYANZ and not match that phenotype would simply be hilarious.

Great, so now you can answer the question.

Some what true, Dards were one of the Indo-Aryan tribes. But their language, religion, culture etc is very different from Rigvedic tribes that came inside India on plains.

I have studied and follow old brahminism or vedic religion but when I compare it to dardic religion I don't feel any similarities between both groups. However names of some of Dardic gods are similar to ours and they also had a caste system if I am not wrong.

Some of these priest of Dardic religion became part of brahmin group as well due to shared ancestry I guess.

Well. Even if you can do, what you are saying; what one will get out of it? Isn't it an utterly useless and futile exercise?

I do t know. We are obsessed with purity , cleanness and ancestry to be honest, that's not our fault our ancestors even before they settled here had this obsession.

Just visit a house of brahmin and see for yourself.

Brahmins when greet each other in sanskrit they have to tell their names, Their occupation, name of their fathers, their gotr/tribes, name of their mothers and her tribe as well as his community and his native region.

I do t know. We are obsessed with purity , cleanness and ancestry to be honest, that's not our fault our ancestors even before they settled here had this obsession.

Brahmins when greet each other in sanskrit they have to tell their names, Their occupation, name of their fathers, their gotr/tribes, name of their mothers and her tribe as well as his community and his native region.

OK. I get it. It has to do with some indoctrination and would probably have certain religious significance.

Some what true, Dards were one of the Indo-Aryan tribes. But their language, religion, culture etc is very different from Rigvedic tribes that came inside India on plains.

I mean in terms of phenotype. And you really seem to be dodging that question, which leads to me to believe you look like a Pajeet lol.

As I said before, all of those things came from us,we have We have rights on our teachings and inventions, we can stop others from having access to our civilization as well.

Instead of crying like a bitch "BoohooBrahmins/Turks/Muslims/British did ziss to Mee, have some pity on me" in front of whole world blame your own ancestors for become weak and pathetic that just some semi nomads invaded them and Conquered them. My tribe bhrigus were among first who came and Conquered Area from west of Indus to all the way in UP.

If you hate our things go back to your in roots, start jumping from one tree to another munching bananas like your Munda ancestors.

Of course I support Brahmanvaad, your Aboriginal brothers after leeching off our civilization are discriminating against us ith reservation system.

It's Jewish/SOuth African style Apartheid and Human rights abuse against an ethinic group.

This arrogant attitude of yours has converted around 20% of the Hindus to Muslims and i am sure days are not far when Muslims shall be majority in India(fortunately or unfortunately).Then they will treat you just like Mohamad bin Qasim did once.I hope you know how he butchered entire clan of Raja Dahir(you guys) and abducted his daughters and also 10000 others women.If you continue with your arrogant and oppressive attitude ,believe me or not one day entire India (Muslims majority India) will treat you just the way the Kashmiri Muslims treated Kashmiri pundit.

Last edited:
Both are incapable. Only educated and secular should be allowed to rule India. The best example is the electing of Gujarat killers to power and see how the country is failing - economy, religious tolerance everything. Banning RSS along with radical Islamic groups is what works for India. Hindus are misguided to such an extent under Golwalkar-Savarkar terrorist cult that they started believing RSS IT cell propaganda as truth!
Indian nation is desecrated and bleeded by the so called righteous Hindoos (RSS). They want to believe that false flags and propaganda is working enough with the general public. But, be assured, a time will come, when you, the so called Hindu nationalists (or terrorists) will be answerable to the general public. Your injection of Muslim, Christian hatred may blind some, but not all.
Screenshot-2019-04-30-Vikas-Rattan-Goyal-Posts.jpg

Last edited:
This arrogant attitude of yours has converted around 20% of the Hindus to Muslims and i am sure days are not far when Muslims shall be majority in India(fortunately or unfortunately).Then they will treat you just like Mahamud Qasim did once.I hope you know how he butchered entire clan of Raja Dahir(you guys) and abducted his daughters and also 10000 others women.If you continue with your arrogant and oppressive attitude ,believe me or not one day entire India (Muslims majority India) will treat you just the way the Kashmiri Muslims treated Kashmiri pundit.

Leaving aside the historical accuracy of, whatever you have said in your comment, just one correction that his name was Muhammad bin Qasim, and not "Mahamud Qasim". Qasim bin Yusuf was name of his father.

It's Jewish/SOuth African style Apartheid and Human rights abuse against an ethinic group.
Really ?you have been abusing and torturing the Aboriginal native and you are talking about Human rights abuse?how funny.

Of course I support Brahmanvaad, your Aboriginal brothers after leeching off our civilization are discriminating against us ith reservation system.
How can they leech off your civilization when they were not even allowed to be part of your civilization.You people were busy pouring boiling lead into their ear if they heard any Vedic mantra even by mistake.?

As I said before, all of those things came from us,we have We have rights on our teachings and inventions, we can stop others from having access to our civilization as well.

Was Shiva/shakti your deities?you came here with Indra/Varun etc and included native people dieties like Rudra/shakti. Why did you not included the people also who were worshiping these rudra/shakti ?
You talking about protecting your civilization.huh?what civilization you had in entire India before even you came to India.How did you start ruling entire India.That means you stole someone's land.90 % of the India judiciary is occupied with you guys.

You talking about removal of reservation? what about those 85 % people who were not even allowed in main stream society.Was that not 100 % reservation given to you guys(15% of the people) for like 3000 years.Now why you are against reservation given for 85 % original people that too just for 60 years.

Leaving aside the historical accuracy of, whatever you have said in your comment, just one correction that his name was Muhammad bin Qasim, and not "Mahamud Qasim". Qasim bin Yusuf was name of his father.
Thanks sir.Corrected.

This arrogant attitude of yours has converted around 20% of the Hindus to Muslims and i am sure days are not far when Muslims shall be majority in India(fortunately or unfortunately).Then they will treat you just like Mohamad bin Qasim did once.I hope you know how he butchered entire clan of Raja Dahir(you guys) and abducted his daughters and also 10000 others women.If you continue with your arrogant and oppressive attitude ,believe me or not one day entire India (Muslims majority India) will treat you just the way the Kashmiri Muslims treated Kashmiri pundit.
Qasim gave brahmins right to take 3% of revanue of Sindh when he conquered Sindh.

Don't worry about us, Our father brahma looks after us, we have returned the favour under peshwas with interest. Worry about your own self considering your ancestors were slaves of others since birth of civilization 5000 years ago.

OK. I get it. It has to do with some indoctrination and would probably have certain religious significance.
Nah it's part of our culture.

When we meet each other after meeting first thing we ask is what's your gotra/tribe so...

Nah it's part of our culture.
When we meet each other after meeting first thing we ask is what's your gotra/tribe so...

In many religions, and particularly Hinduism, many aspects of culture are so intermingled with the religion, that at times, it is very difficult to distinguish and discern them. That's just an observation.

In many religions, and particularly Hinduism, many aspects of culture are so intermingled with the religion, that at times, it is very difficult to distinguish and discern them. That's just an observation.

that's true, its like Judaism, Shinto or Taoism, ancestral/Pitru worship is common between these religions as well.

it seems to me that you know quite a lot about our religion, are you a hindu ? do you belong to some hindu lineage ? :)

Qasim gave brahmins right to take 3% of revanue of Sindh when he conquered Sindh.

Don't worry about us, Our father brahma looks after us, we have returned the favour under peshwas with interest. Worry about your own self considering your ancestors were slaves of others since birth of civilization 5000 years ago.
LMAO...So 3 % revenue is good deal in exchange of entire Kingdom and 3 daughters?I like it.
around 500 years of Muslims rule was returned with interest in just around 100 years of Peshawa rule?Good.
Dont worry .Mahadev Shiva(rudra the deity of native Indians) whom your Brahma worships will take care of those aboriginal people.I am sure justice will be done for like 3500 years of oppression.

I mean in terms of phenotype. And you really seem to be dodging that question, which leads to me to believe you look like a Pajeet lol.
i believe i do look like my ancestors agterall I am a Dhar.

LMAO...So 3 % revenue is good deal in exchange of entire Kingdom and 3 daughters?I like it.

nope, but it was not as bad as it was for aboriginals like you.

around 500 years of Muslims rule was returned with interest in just around 100 years of Peshawa rule?Good.

brahmins were not forced to pay jizya by muslim kings like rest of you beside 2 kings. some kings even forced Desi muslims to pay jizya like ummyads did to persian muslims.

worry .Mahadev Shiva(rudra the deity of native Indians) whom your Brahma worships will take care of those aboriginal people.I am sure justice will be done for like 3500 years of oppression.

Rudra is a Rigvedic god retard :lol:,infact he is one of the most powerful god in rigved after Indra, Agni, Soma and Surya. Shiva is his auspicious roop while Rudra is his basically Alpha male roop. even the title Mahadev is used for Vedic god like Shiva for thousands of years. Maha-Greater, Deva-God in Sanskrit.

when Vedic tribes used to go out for hinting they used to call Rudra to help them in hunting and protect their womenfolk when they were away. dont try teach me my own religion kid.

it seems to me that you know quite a lot about our religion, are you a hindu ? do you belong to some hindu lineage ? :)

No. I am a Punjabi Muslim. According to my late grandmother, my ancestors, beyond certain generations, were Sikh. So, obviously, beyond that my ancestors must be Hindu.:-):-):-)

Though, by personal inclination, I consider all human beings to be perfectly equal and my fellows; since they share a lot lot more than what differentiate them.

No. I am a Punjabi Muslim. According to my late grandmother, my ancestors, beyond certain generations, were Sikh. So, obviously, beyond that my ancestors must be Hindu.:-):-):-)

Nice, so you have history of 3 religions in you family. Do you belong to any tribe ? Do you have any memory of belonging to any tribe/caste ?

Though, by personal inclination, I consider all human beings to be perfectly equal and my fellows; since they share a lot lot more than what differentiate them.

I used to be just like you and still do, but when I started growing up and faced discrimination and human rights abuse just becauseof my origin I started to understand how real world works.

I am a lonewolf now. ;)

Back
Top Bottom