What's new

Khameini said India was better when Muslims ruled it

Yes you are. Your whole post is literally just you trying to justify your assumptions, you've clearly done no research beyond a surface look into why Atheists object to religion.
The problem is you guys think like a pendulum. Either theist or atheist.I am neither theist nor atheist.A theist is the one who believes in God.An atheist is the one who believes that God does not exist.You see the similarities?Both are fundamentally same.Both believe.Both are dishonest in the way that both do not know and yet claim to know.Both kind of people are cheating.But i am different.If you ask me whether i believe in god or not.I will reply "I DONT FU0KING KNOW.I have not found yet(through logic/observation).I am still seeking".I dont believe.I am honest in my answer.and guess what this helps me to keep my heart free from hate.

Last edited:
you are wrong.90 % of our food has no connection to muslim culture.I was born and brought up in rural India and i have seen what people of india eat mostly. You are also wrong about language.95 % of indian language has no connection to Urdu or any Arabi language.We have basically 2 sets of language.One which was originated from Sanskrit (Indo-Aryan) and another set is from Dravidian languages.
You have not done proper research on Hinduism.You think Hinduism started after Aryan came to India.Hinduism(Sanatan dharma) was here much before vedic people (Aryan) came.Yoga is much older,at least 5000 years old.Later it was refined my Patanjali but it was not brought by Aryan.Meditation practice was much before Aryan came here.You can see the Lord shiva on meditation posture on one of the paintings found in Indus Valley civilization. It is altogether a separate discussion but Jaina says that Mahavira was his last Thirthankara of 24 Thirthankara. We dont have any solid proof for all 24 of them but we know about last three.24th thirthankara was Mahavira who was born around 500 BC.I consider Jainism older than Hinduism.They found swastika symbol in Indus Valley Civilization which is basically Jaina symbol and but later Hindus started using this symbol.
Dieties like shiva,shakti are Dravidian deities.They were worshiping these deities before Aryan came here.Aryan brought their own dieties like Varun,Indra etc..Present day Hinduism is amalgam of Aryan culture and Dravidian India which was before Aryan.

However i agree with most of you about the discriminatory caste system and other crappy things in Hindus which were basically enforced by Brahmins (Aryan you can say).Caste system and idolatry was started by Brahmins.There are many more $hitty superstitious things Hindus do today.These things are because Brahmins.
If you hate Brahmin imposed things why don't you convert to islam ?

Everything you see as "Indian civilization" starting from Vedic Age to modern age is created by either 1% Brahmins or those who adopted it by bastardizing it.

Your languages, your religion, your culture, your script, your way of life, "your civilization" etc are all copied from us or given by us to these 99% filth that lives here.

Also chess, yoga, Kamasutra and Numerals from 0 to 9 we're found by that you guys use in west to feel exotic.

It's not our fault that natives/Sudras are only good at shittng on streets today, remove us and you will jump boarder to Pakistan and west Asia after turning whatever left here into shithole. @Indus Pakistan

If you hate Brahmin imposed things why don't you convert to islam ?

Everything you see as "Indian civilization" starting from Vedic Age to modern age is created by either 1% Brahmins or those who adopted it by bastardizing it.

Your languages, your religion, your culture, your script, your way of life, "your civilization" etc are all copied from us or given by us to these 99% filth that lives here.

Also chess, yoga, Kamasutra and Numerals from 0 to 9 we're found by that you guys use in west to feel exotic.

It's not our fault that natives/Sudras are only good at shittng on streets today, remove us and you will jump boarder to Pakistan and west Asia after turning whatever left here into shithole. @Indus Pakistan
From what i have learned from your post is that you are supporting brahminvad here.correct me if i am wrong.
Why should i convert to Islam?I am no supporter of organised religion.I raise my voice against every kind of oppression. Do you have any objection to what i had written earlier?were those things not true?80 % of the Indian wealth belong to 15 of the upper caste people today.why is it so?Brahmins were responsible for vanish of Buddhism in India.They either killed Buddhists or made them run away to Tibet and yes Brahmins have been exploiting almost 85 % of the Hindus by forcing them to follow caste system.No doubt.

And remember these below $hits which were contributed by you guys:
--idoltory
--untouchability
--Rahu/Ketu etc $shit
--segregating Natives into caste system(by birth) and oppressing them.
--Making Cow as mother.(though i am still doing my research how a human could be born from a Cow.lol)
--Licking British feets and getting the hugh share in Indian land and wealth etc.
--Sati pratha

List is big.........................

Last edited:
From what i have learned from your post is that you are supporting brahminvad here.correct me if i am wrong.
Why should i convert to Islam?I am no supporter of organised religion.I raise my voice against every kind of oppression. Do you have any objection to what i had written earlier?were those things not true?80 % of the Indian wealth belong to 15 of the upper caste people today.why is it so?Brahmins were responsible for vanish of Buddhism in India.They either killed Buddhists or made them run away to Tibet and yes Brahmins have been exploiting almost 85 % of the Hindus by forcing them to follow caste system.No doubt.

And remember these below $hits which were contributed by you guys:
--idoltory
--untouchability
--Rahu/Ketu etc $shit
--segregating Natives into caste system(by birth) and oppressing them.
--Making Cow as mother.(though i am still doing my research how a human could be born from a Cow.lol)
--Licking British feets and getting the hugh share in Indian land and wealth etc.
--Sati pratha

List is big.........................
As I said before, all of those things came from us,we have We have rights on our teachings and inventions, we can stop others from having access to our civilization as well.

Instead of crying like a bitch "BoohooBrahmins/Turks/Muslims/British did ziss to Mee, have some pity on me" in front of whole world blame your own ancestors for become weak and pathetic that just some semi nomads invaded them and Conquered them. My tribe bhrigus were among first who came and Conquered Area from west of Indus to all the way in UP.

If you hate our things go back to your in roots, start jumping from one tree to another munching bananas like your Munda ancestors.

Of course I support Brahmanvaad, your Aboriginal brothers after leeching off our civilization are discriminating against us ith reservation system.

It's Jewish/SOuth African style Apartheid and Human rights abuse against an ethinic group.

The problem is you guys think like a pendulum. Either theist or atheist.I am neither theist nor atheist.A theist is the one who believes in God.An atheist is the one who believes that God does not exist.You see the similarities?Both are fundamentally same.Both believe.Both are dishonest in the way that both do not know and yet claim to know.Both kind of people are cheating.But i am different.If you ask me whether i believe in god or not.I will reply "I DONT FU0KING KNOW.I have not found yet(through logic/observation).I am still seeking".I dont believe.I am honest in my answer.and guess what this helps me to keep my heart free from hate.

My entry to this thread is late and incidental. You are right that monotheists, polytheists and atheists, all, are fundamentally believers; since they all entertain a sort of surety, in their belief and ideology. Opposite to them are, what we call agnostics or skeptics, who have doubts regarding ultimate reality, existence, life and consciousness.

I am from North West, land where they settled thousands of years ago.

Where in the north-west? And that doesn't answer my question, have you maintained purity or do you look like a Tamil?

May be, having a well-maintained genealogical records, for the past few thousand years. Nothing much.

Those can be forged, what also matters is phenotype.

The original Indo-Aryans pretty much looked like the Dardic people of today, i.e a mix of white/light brown people. For one to claim WE WUZ ARYANZ and not match that phenotype would simply be hilarious.

That's good reason

Great, so now you can answer the question.

Back
Top Bottom