What's new

Khaleda meets Nawaz Sharif in Saudi Arabia

CaPtAiN_pLaNeT

Reaction score

Reported by: UNBconnect
Reported on: August 3rd, 2013 10:38:16 pm

kha2.jpg

Dhaka, Aug 3 (UNB) – BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia, now in Saudi Arabia, exchanged greetings with Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday.

“Both the leaders exchanged pleasantries after offering Magrib prayers at Masjid Al-Haram,” BNP chairperson’s press secretary Maruf Kamal Khan Sohel told UNB on Saturday night.

This was Newaz Sharif’s first meeting with the Bangladesh opposition leader after his return to power as Pakistan Prime Minister for record third term.

Khaleda greeted Newaz for being the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

The BNP chief offered Asr and Magrib prayers at the Masjid Al-Haram on Friday.

Newaz has been in Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah.

Earlier on Thursday, the BNP chief performed Umrah at the holy Kaba Sharif in Makkah.

The BNP chairperson left Dhaka for Saudi Arabia on July 27.

Her younger brother Shamim Eskander, his wife Kaniz Fatema, BNP vice chairman Shamsher Mobin Chowdhury, private secretary ASM Saleh Ahmed and photographer Nuruddin Ahmed are accompanying the opposition leader.

She is scheduled to return home on August 6.
- See more at: Khaleda meets Nawaz Sharif in Saudi Arabia | UNB Connect

Fantastic news. BNP and Bangladesh for that matter need to expand relation with Pakistan and Central Asian region. As Pakistan poised to be one of the hub for future economic activity in the region, Bangladesh needs strengthen brotherly relation with Pakistan and can share the same with Pakistan in reaching out to South East Asian region.

Reported by: UNBconnect
Reported on: August 3rd, 2013 10:38:16 pm

kha2.jpg

Dhaka, Aug 3 (UNB) – BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia, now in Saudi Arabia, exchanged greetings with Pakistan Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif on Friday.

“Both the leaders exchanged pleasantries after offering Magrib prayers at Masjid Al-Haram,” BNP chairperson’s press secretary Maruf Kamal Khan Sohel told UNB on Saturday night.

This was Newaz Sharif’s first meeting with the Bangladesh opposition leader after his return to power as Pakistan Prime Minister for record third term.

Khaleda greeted Newaz for being the Prime Minister of Pakistan.

The BNP chief offered Asr and Magrib prayers at the Masjid Al-Haram on Friday.

Newaz has been in Saudi Arabia to perform Umrah.

Earlier on Thursday, the BNP chief performed Umrah at the holy Kaba Sharif in Makkah.

The BNP chairperson left Dhaka for Saudi Arabia on July 27.

Her younger brother Shamim Eskander, his wife Kaniz Fatema, BNP vice chairman Shamsher Mobin Chowdhury, private secretary ASM Saleh Ahmed and photographer Nuruddin Ahmed are accompanying the opposition leader.

She is scheduled to return home on August 6.
- See more at: Khaleda meets Nawaz Sharif in Saudi Arabia | UNB Connect

@ This may be a planned meeting by both the leaders but see how they meet each other "after offering Magrib prayers at Masjid Al-Haram".. That is a politics ?? Good job done.

@ Last time once Begum Khaleda Zia went to Singapur for medical check up she mate with Ershad and "Kella Fate" ? But bulk of our people are still in a delima, "Are they really mate each other ?" Even, I am also in a delima whether they really mate each other ????

@ Today in the morning I saw many big posters on the airport road about the achievements of the present govt. Are all these writings are true ??????

@ This may be a planned meeting by both the leaders but see how they meet each other "after offering Magrib prayers at Masjid Al-Haram".. That is a politics ?? Good job done.

@ Last time once Begum Khaleda Zia went to Singapur for medical check up she mate with Ershad and "Kella Fate" ? But bulk of our people are still in a delima, "Are they really mate each other ?" Even, I am also in a delima whether they really mate each other ????

@ Today in the morning I saw many big posters on the airport road about the achievements of the present govt. Are all these writings are true ??????

I am not sure what you are saying so can not respond. But when you say "mate" in the context you are saying it, it implies that KZ and Ershad or Shariff had intercourse! I think you meant meet.

In terms of KZ meeting Ershad it is possible they meet but did not reach consensus or Ershhad did not keep promises. Afterall he is known for randomly changing his position.

As for BAL propaganda it's just that propaganda and lies

@ This may be a planned meeting by both the leaders but see how they meet each other "after offering Magrib prayers at Masjid Al-Haram"..

@ It reminds me my old days in Rawalpindi in 1968 on the side of "Mal Road" near Hotel InterContinental once I was going to my school by walking. I saw hundred of pictures of Field Marshal Muhammad Ayub Khan, banners and posters and his achievements. During that time Ayub and its govt was celebrating the decades of developments of Ayub's Govt.

@ Ayub quickly wrote a book named " Friend's Not Master " and one Bengali man quickly translate it into Bengali named " Probhu noy Bhondhu". One day I saw this book in my house, infact my motherr was reading this book with lot of interest. Every body was happy but silently a group of people were totally unhappy. The situation in East Pakistan was normal but the situation in the West was detorrating every day with the instigation of newly formed Pakistan People's Party. One day once I went to school, I saw a big "Jalush"(procession) in our school/college premises and they were chunting slogan, " Ayub kut-ta hai, hai!", " Gali gali mey shoor hai, Ayub Pakka Chor Hai". I am sure still the same type of slogans are prevailing on the streets of Rawalpindi even today. Then I saw that "Jalush" came out from our school/college and went over the "Mal Road " and then they started breaking all the street lights and finally they went to " InterContinantal Hotel " and broke all the ground glasses of the Hotel premises.

@ What Ayub was displaying on the streets and his writings in his book was no doubt true but still the people thought was in different angle ? But today, in Bangladesh the reality is complete different. What Sk Hasina's Govt is writing on the street Wall are mostly ficticious which has no reality on the ground. Well, there may be little bit truth on it like sending labour to Malaysia at the rate of TK=33,000/ or giving allowance to the families of Freedom Fighter's etc.

bangladesh pakistan relation will take a u turn next year, thats for certain. jf17 is a possibility!

if BNP wins next election maybe it will gave a U TURN for BD - PK relation

but i dont know if JF17 will be bought if then it will be in BNP government term

I just read somewhere that Khaleda Zia promised to Nawaz Sharif that if BNP wins next election Bangladesh cricket team will visit Pakistan next year!!! Is it true??

Before asking me let me know why they can not??? We are not talking about cricket here but BD tour of Pakistan which is purely a political issue!!
of course they can,. but highly unlikely.. infact its highly unlikely that they discussed any politics... it was mostly a courtesy call and exchange of plesantries.. there is more chance that she said... oh look at those 6 pack, somebody is going to gym.. :yay:

of course they can,. but highly unlikely.. infact its highly unlikely that they discussed any politics... it was mostly a courtesy call and exchange of plesantries.. there is more chance that she said... oh look at those 6 pack, somebody is going to gym.. :yay:

And then you wake up from your wet dream!!!

1. Once BAL / SHW are out BD's relations with Pakistan and the Ummah will be restored to what this should be. The subservience to India will disappear.

2. Pak-BD relations are very important for both nations and the S Asian Muslims. The Ummah desire this. China wants this. BD's survival as a sovereign nation is dependent on these equations. While Pakistan sees a cultural /defense depth in her western frontiers, the fact remains that the Indus valley belongs to SA in culture, history heritage and even in geopolitical terms. In that consideration, BD remains vital to Pakistan's interest.

1. Once BAL / SHW are out BD's relations with Pakistan and the Ummah will be restored to what this should be. The subservience to India will disappear.

2. Pak-BD relations are very important for both nations and the S Asian Muslims. The Ummah desire this. China wants this. BD's survival as a sovereign nation is dependent on these equations. While Pakistan sees a cultural /defense depth in her western frontiers, the fact remains that the Indus valley belongs to SA in culture, history heritage and even in geopolitical terms. In that consideration, BD remains vital to Pakistan's interest.

You are more then welcome if u come as visitor or business man but if you desire Ummah may i suggest you look some where else. :pakistan:We are taking care of ummah :sniper: representatives and soon will be free of that disease.

We certainly can make win-win deals with Pakistan, which is not possible with the Supa Pawa free biscuit hunter.

Back
Top Bottom