What's new

BNP will write 'true history' of 1971: Khaleda

Both are different things my friend. The theories,whether the Aryans invaded,migrated or they originated here in India are completely based on assumptions and are prone to mistakes. Still nobody knows the actual truth until genetics come up with a comprehensive answer. But equating Military history with ancient history to question the capacity of Western historians is an erratic approach. As I said, plenty of German and British historians do write history without any bias and see it from a complete academic point of view.They do not hesitate to accept the atrocity committed by their armies.Military Historians in this subcontinent still have not shown that much of courage so far,I guess which makes their analysis prone to partiality.

Lets agree to disagree on this !!

Off course there is always scope for disagreement. But have a look at this recent book by Sonke Neitzel and see how bravely this German psychologist had accepted the nazi crimes and put forth a new dimension of SS and Luftwaffe atrocity in WW II.I know its off topic but the example is relevant.
Soldaten: On Fighting, Killing and Dying by Sönke Neitzel and Harald Welzer – review | Books | The Observer

mamu when war happens people die from both sides. its a harsh truth.

mamu when war happens people die from both sides. its a harsh truth.
Very true Bhagne. I feel sorry for the Biharis who lost their lives by MuktiBahini but never got highlighted too much. Only Jaamat activists got the punishment.I hope all get justice.

Off course there is always scope for disagreement. But have a look at this recent book by Sonke Neitzel and see how bravely this German psychologist had accepted the nazi crimes and put forth a new dimension of SS and Luftwaffe atrocity in WW II.I know its off topic but the example is relevant.
Soldaten: On Fighting, Killing and Dying by Sönke Neitzel and Harald Welzer – review | Books | The Observer

Nazi history is completely biased history from English men ...... The history completely ignores the fact that USA's crimes and also usage of Atomic bomb on Japan even though Japan is ready to surrender at that time.

The world wars picture Britain and USA as the saviors and picture Germany and others as evil axis. Ignoring Capitalists also played their part in initiating the wars to achieve complete control over the Europe.

I am no supporter of Nazis !

Bangladesh keh khilaaaf boltaaa haiii you bloody Rajakar Rawammi ! :mad:

Wait can you be both at the same time ? :unsure:

personally i think biharis coming to bengal in 47 was a bad idea. even though BD has 2/3 bengal because of them.

Nazi history is completely biased history from English men ...... The history completely ignores the fact that USA's crimes and also usage of Atomic bomb on Japan even though Japan is ready to surrender at that time

There were tactical reasons behind A bomb drop on H and N.Let's not go into further detail as of now. But I can assure you every allied crimes have been fairly reported. I do not know to how extent but British and American authors do have produced some brilliant work. As far as capitalists involvement is concerned these are no secrets in west.They have already revealed their secrets and keep on doing it on a regular basis.

personally i think biharis coming to bengal in 47 was a bad idea. even though BD has 2/3 bengal because of them.

Personally I think having an East Pakistan was a very....very bad idea - We had nothing in common....nothing at all whereas we had centuries of co-existence, a shared history, a shared culture & shared lives with the Provinces that formed West Pakistan !

East Pakistan was a mistake that got rectified in '71 !

P.S If any smart-arse wants to give me a lecture on the invalidity of the Two Nation Theory - Save it & Spare me that BS.....you're not the first & you certainly won't be the last one having that brain-fart !

There were tactical reasons behind A bomb drop on H and N.Let's not go into further detail as of now. But I can assure you every allied crimes have been fairly reported. I do not know to how extent but British and American authors do have produced some brilliant work. As far as capitalists involvement is concerned these are no secrets in west.They have already revealed their secrets and keep on doing it on a regular basis.

Manipulators of History and ..... every one does that ..... In south Asia security perspective we do not need those hypocrites.

Manipulators of History and ..... every one does that ..... In south Asia security perspective we do not need those hypocrites.
Ok mere bhai. Lets enjoy the match :-)

P.S If any smart-arse wants to give me a lecture on the invalidity of the Two Nation Theory - Save it & Spare me that BS.....you're not the first & you certainly won't be the last one having that brain-fart !

Nobody's arse is smart enough to lecture you Strong bhai. At least not in this thread.Cool down :partay:

Back
Top Bottom