What's new

BNP will write 'true history' of 1971: Khaleda

acctually both the girls ( :P ) in BD politics are from families which faught for freedom from Pakistan .. now they play this card again and again rather then focusing on issue based politics .. how many times they will use this card to get into power
i think bengal is going thru a phase where they have female head of states.
young country struggling with democracy......just like india or pakistan.

PAL or later-BAL people were the ones who probably caused the riots and anarchy in March 1971, and after the operation searchlight started and Bengali army personnel began deserting, those BAL people were busy spending time in Indian hotels and cooking up tales with their Indian 'dadas' - like "3 million killed" and "rape" and "all 75 million East Pakis took up arms for "independence"" and other BS. then it was Jamat e Islami people, that you are giving death threats to today, who stepped up humanitarian efforts for people affected by a crisis BAL started

@ Are Khaie_ctg Bhai, I have seen the whole Liberation War with my eyes. I belongs to North Bengal. So, Pakistan Army was deployed in Rangpur, Saidpur and Dinajpur. Some elements were also deployed in Pabna and Rajshahi. It was on 26/27 March 1971, the Bengali EPR elements at Dinajpur revolted. Soon the EPR elements of Thakurgaon also revolted. After revolting they started killing the non-Bengali elements of EPR. Soon this killing started in the civil areas. Most of the Bihares of Dinajpur, Parbatipur, Setabganj, Pirganj, Thakurgaon etc were killed in mass. Some Bihares flede towards North in Saidpur where the Pakistan Army were deployed but they were surrounded by the local civilian people. This continued for till the 1st week of April 1971. During this 8/10 days time the whole area was controlled by EPR and Awami Leaque elements. It was just killing and looting of Biharee properties. Then their eyes went to the Banks. At that time most of the Bank guards were Phatans, they fought till the last. So, the Banks came under control means AL mastans. Just within a day all Bank money were taken away by them and silently went to India.

@ Still the rotten bodies of non-Bengalise were on the street, the Pakistan forward elements came once the re-inforcement came via Lalmonirhat Air port. People says that USA C-130 transport aircraft played a vitol role in this regards. Once the Pakistan army started coming, the so called great "Hero's" did not fired a single bullet against Pakistan army and fled to India. Hindus and the Awami Leaque members followed them. I tell you not a single common man went to India. Some people went even I also went but that was for a short period just to buy essential commodities.

they can start by moving in reverse !! start by merging with current pakistan :)

@ Are Khaie_ctg Bhai, I have seen the whole Liberation War with my eyes. I belongs to North Bengal. So, Pakistan Army was deployed in Rangpur, Saidpur and Dinajpur. Some elements were also deployed in Pabna and Rajshahi. It was on 26/27 March 1971, the Bengali EPR elements at Dinajpur revolted. Soon the EPR elements of Thakurgaon also revolted. After revolting they started killing the non-Bengali elements of EPR. Soon this killing started in the civil areas. Most of the Bihares of Dinajpur, Parbatipur, Setabganj, Pirganj, Thakurgaon etc were killed in mass. Some Bihares flede towards North in Saidpur where the Pakistan Army were deployed but they were surrounded by the local civilian people. This continued for till the 1st week of April 1971. During this 8/10 days time the whole area was controlled by EPR and Awami Leaque elements. It was just killing and looting of Biharee properties. Then their eyes went to the Banks. At that time most of the Bank guards were Phatans, they fought till the last. So, the Banks came under control means AL mastans. Just within a day all Bank money were taken away by them and silently went to India.

@ Still the rotten bodies of non-Bengalise were on the street, the Pakistan forward elements came once the re-inforcement came via Lalmonirhat Air port. People says that USA C-130 transport aircraft played a vitol role in this regards. Once the Pakistan army started coming, the so called great "Hero's" did not fired a single bullet against Pakistan army and fled to India. Hindus and the Awami Leaque members followed them. I tell you not a single common man went to India. Some people went even I also went but that was for a short period just to buy essential commodities.
i seriously hope something changes in the govt issue school books which are more like comic books in content.

Those Patan bank guards were called 'zunzuniwalas' I think. The main AL people are bloodthirsty maggots.

You did not read her articles, neither did you check the references. All you have done is call the versions - Indian, without checking that I had specifically filtered most Indian sources out, keeping only Pakistani and other foreign sources.
I also mentioned a note for the thick heads. Think you did not read that. :coffee:

That said - if you want a more Islamized Bangladesh, I totally support it. Even if you undo the 71 thing, I am okay. I just want the illegals in my country to be catapulted to your side if need be, by any means necessary. The process has begun, RSS has got tremendous support from West Bengal's border districts. You are most welcome to build a Land of the Pure ver2.0. :tup:
I just want an electrified Pakistan like fence in the East, that's all. Do all you want in there.
where did you see that?

'narrative of the 1971 crisis different from Indian "official" versions'
where did you see that?
Look, I am least bothered about what you want to write in your books or copies. Not interested anymore in this discussion. You can draw any conclusion you wish.

Back
Top Bottom