What's new

Khaleda meets Nawaz Sharif in Saudi Arabia

Its unfortunate to hear Ummah being called a disease - especially from a country whose very basis is its Muslim identity.

The country is being bombarded by ummah lovers, it has given nothing but trouble to us.

Please Don't take a few Liberals wanna bee here serious!!!
What has ummah given to you except jihadis? Stop labeling others liberals if you don't agree with them.

The country is being bombarded by ummah lovers, it has given nothing but trouble to us.

What has ummah given to you except jihadis? Stop labeling others liberals if you don't agree with them.

Inability to make necessary distinctions results in confusion. You are confuse. Please do not confuse others. For starters you can begin by reading TTP narrative and find elements that are not Ummah-based. You are finding mirages according to your own inclinations.

Ummah concept is important to Pakistan - not only in the genesis of the movement, but also continuing foreign relations that are of immense benefit to us.

For starters you can begin by reading TTP narrative and find elements that are not Ummah-based.
How is it not? Most of the sunni terrorist outfits are also supported by your ummah brethrens

but also continuing foreign relations that are of immense benefit to us.
Like...? when was the last time your ummah took a strong stance on kashmir issue?

How is it not? Most of the sunni terrorist outfits are also supported by your ummah brethrens

Like...? when was the last time your ummah took a strong stance on kashmir issue?

Yes, Bro. Ummahs are blind in Kashmir, Myanmar and China. They have only love for Palestine.

"My Ummah bretheren" do not support terrorism. They support other, better approaches - such as spreading love and respect. That is the advantage of having Sufi friends. Are you blessed with any such friends who may expand your narrow horizons?

Seriously, either your stance is based on your narrow-minded ideology centered around exclusivist nationalism, or you are just plain ignorant about concept of Ummah. Either way, I am not here to educate you. Find the stuff that matters for yourself. If ever there is a thread about 'Ummah'. I will dilate on it. But for such an ephemeral news as chance meeting of two important personalities, I am not going to waste my time. I will however note that this news & reaction to it carries deep irony and a very pointed message.

Narrow Nationalistic concerns surface again. I expect you to scratch my back and then I shall consider scratching yours? Do you carry your relations with a view to personal gain? Are your friends there to be used? Does concept of right and wrong ring no bell for you? Your narrow focus on exclusivist nationalism makes you blind. IF you have traveled to different regions of the world AND attended Friday prayers with Khutbah, you may have heard words like 'Falasteen', 'Kashmir', among others. That is Ummah feelings for you to ignore.

Our realtions with Turkey and some Arab states have their roots in the concept of Ummah. Why should Turks give a damn about us? Do they not support us in almost everything, and we too support them? Cyprus and Kashmir?

Can you fathom any reason why India despite being a country with more Muslims than most other countries can not gain any sort of status at OIC? Clearly because the OIC members support Pakistan's stance. Why would they do so?

I can give more examples, but your reactionary approach tells me that I would be wasting my words.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom