What's new

Khaleda involved in BDR mutiny: Hasina

People dont know what is the true about Pilkhana Tragedy. Government say Opposite party are responsible for this and opposite party say Government are responsible for this. Now its look like a tradition for our country to make Guilty one another for any occurance :D

Go to BD Army high ranking officials and they will tell you the inside story.

It was pre-planned killing of Bangladeshi army backed by Pro-India elements.

Go to BD Army high ranking officials and they will tell you the inside story.

It was pre-planned killing of Bangladeshi army backed by Pro-India elements.

Yes the main obstacles to Indian objectives in Bangladesh were eliminated in the BDR mutiny ....

11177_10151491977015645_1155782712_n.jpg

479963_10151491977090645_1308910515_n.jpg

Oh, these are merely clothes. I think Bangladesh should ban anything that look similar to saffron color like red, orange etc. :hitwall::rofl:

Oh, these are merely clothes. I think Bangladesh should ban anything that look similar to saffron color like red, orange etc. :hitwall::rofl:

The point is a pick up truck carrying several men with saffron head bands entered the Pilkhana complex just before the mutiny and unloaded arms .... Who were these people?

The point is a pick up truck carrying several men with saffron head bands entered the Pilkhana complex just before the mutiny and unloaded arms .... Who were these people?

Soldiers wrap their head with clothes to absorb sweat or other purposes, I was surprised at your cherry picking of orange color. :rofl::lol:

do they wrap such cloth while in uniform?

No its not part of their uniform ......

Soldiers wrap their head with clothes to absorb sweat or other purposes, I was surprised at your cherry picking of orange color. :rofl::lol:

Lets call its saffron colour .... but there is also a guy wearing a turban which is never worn by a Bangladeshi ......

He is not a Sikh.If you zoom you will see it ain't a Sikh Turban neither does he have a beard.
Also he looks like a typical BDian not like Punjabis.

You can see all that .... I can just see him wearing a turban. Not clear whether he has a beard or not.

Back
Top Bottom