What's new

Khaleda involved in BDR mutiny: Hasina

Seems the so called conspiracy theories are no more conspiracy theories, but reality!

I feel good and lucky to see these pictures that I was never been in oblivion about the involvement RAw-BAL scheme using my common sense.

These pictures should be the walls of the streets in Dhaka as big poster to show who runs our intel and our independent country.

Lastly, by any chance that the first photo is photoshoped?

Eorl ⚔;3886560 said:
Seems the so called conspiracy theories are no more conspiracy theories, but reality!

I feel good and lucky to see these pictures that I was never been in oblivion about the involvement RAw-BAL scheme using my common sense.

These pictures should be the walls of the streets in Dhaka as big poster to show who runs our intel and our independent country.

Lastly, by any chance that the first photo is photoshoped?
All the photos are photo-shopped.

No its not part of their uniform ......

Lets call its saffron colour .... but there is also a guy wearing a turban which is never worn by a Bangladeshi ......

Show me the turban,

After all this, we still have dalals arguing for good relations with India justifying transit and now harping over how padma bridge can be built with domestic sources and anybody voicing opposition is labelled as r*ezakar/anti-state. Mir jafar er blood akhono onek ase BD te.

The point is a pick up truck carrying several men with saffron head bands entered the Pilkhana complex just before the mutiny and unloaded arms .... Who were these people?

Following is an excerpt from a retired Brig Gen research on BDR mutiny that unveils the mystery:

The hired gunmen entered Bangladesh not on the 11th January as reported by certain Dhaka dailies but after the 19th February. A few of them made their way through the Benapole border on the 21st, when it was open for five hours for the people of both sides wanting to exchange greetings. They carried 16,000 sweets to Dhaka out of the 100,000 sweets offered by the West Bengal government on the occasion of Ekushey February. How and through which border(s) others slipped in has remained unknown.
The plan was deadly but simple. The hired gunmen would get their fake BDR uniform as well as lethal weapons and ammunition before the operation. While BDR soldiers would execute Plan-A, these killers, taking advantage of the panic and chaos, would suddenly move in and kill about half of the red-tapers (that is, colonel and above). Then they would force other mutineers (Plan-A party) to join them in the killing spree. They were to use a Bedford truck and enter through Gate 4. A pick-up would be used to take in the arms and ammunition they were to use.

The Pilkhana Mutiny And Massacre : The Unknown Chronology of the Clandestine Ops «

He is not a Sikh.If you zoom you will see it ain't a Sikh Turban neither does he have a beard.
Also he looks like a typical BDian not like Punjabis.

He never looks like a typical Bangladeshi... If he did I wouldn't question it. He is distinguishable from other Bangladeshi in the gathering for his build, look, height. I never asserted he was a Sikh....I just said he is not a Bangladeshi. It's not only Sikh who put on turban, he could be one from Gujarat.

If I ask a killer's son to believe that his father killed my brother, it's really a hard job for me. You needn't believe it....it's the Bangladeshi who have to identify the killers.

Following is an excerpt from a retired Brig Gen research on BDR mutiny that unveils the mystery:

The hired gunmen entered Bangladesh not on the 11th January as reported by certain Dhaka dailies but after the 19th February. A few of them made their way through the Benapole border on the 21st, when it was open for five hours for the people of both sides wanting to exchange greetings. They carried 16,000 sweets to Dhaka out of the 100,000 sweets offered by the West Bengal government on the occasion of Ekushey February. How and through which border(s) others slipped in has remained unknown.
The plan was deadly but simple. The hired gunmen would get their fake BDR uniform as well as lethal weapons and ammunition before the operation. While BDR soldiers would execute Plan-A, these killers, taking advantage of the panic and chaos, would suddenly move in and kill about half of the red-tapers (that is, colonel and above). Then they would force other mutineers (Plan-A party) to join them in the killing spree. They were to use a Bedford truck and enter through Gate 4. A pick-up would be used to take in the arms and ammunition they were to use.

The Pilkhana Mutiny And Massacre : The Unknown Chronology of the Clandestine Ops «

Yes the same information is on my blog DeshCalling. I was the first to put up the secret findings of some army officers who compiled the evidence.

none of the photos are photoshopped.... i remember tv reports very well, many of them were wearing Bandana

Yes none of the photos are Photoshopped.

It is unlikely a trial for Pilkhana will ever take place and the truth will ever come out.

what is the position of the Bangladesh army on this, if the army is really serious then the perpetrators & masterminds behind this whole tragedy can be unearthed but they don't seem to be interested in it. plus the most confusing part is that the army has taken an 180 degree turn from its years long position, the army once was the most anti bal institution in the country i cant believe this is the same army that once stood like a brick wall in the way of the anti state agenda of bal

Also check reports even before the account of killing was known to anyone the Indians were reporting death of one of the BD officers much before it came to fore.

Munshi can help you find that report as well.

it was clearly planned by India. The Bangladeshis can find blood of their armymen in the mutiny on hands of bharatis

Our army is useless, it gets its *** kicked by BDR and can't do f**k all about it!

Back
Top Bottom