What's new

Khaleda involved in BDR mutiny: Hasina

animelive is still young, still 17 and naive, give him 6 more months and watch:lol:

yeah i know Apo used to say -" we should support India against china as super power just because our culture is same" --- He took a u-turn after watching all the hatred from Indians to innocent Rohingyas just because they are muslims (what i think)

he is probably hindu... :P

only avisheikh and shadow is hindu here, not sure about madx though..... by the way i just figured out 35% BNP student activists of my University are Hindu!!! :drag:

yeah i know Apo used to say -" we should support India against china as super power just because our culture is same" --- He took a u-turn after watching all the hatred from Indians to innocent Rohingyas just because they are muslims (what i think)

only avisheikh and shadow is hindu here, not sure about madx though..... by the way i just figured out 35% BNP student activists of my University are Hindu!!! :drag:

Captain Planet is also hindu, Suranjit Sen is his Dula bhai

People dont know what is the true about Pilkhana Tragedy. Government say Opposite party are responsible for this and opposite party say Government are responsible for this. Now its look like a tradition for our country to make Guilty one another for any occurance :D

It is not a random picture .... Many who had watched the Pilkhana mutiny on television also saw some of the BDR mutineers wearing saffron head bands.

11177_10151491977015645_1155782712_n.jpg

479963_10151491977090645_1308910515_n.jpg

@MBI Munshi the released photos have anything to do with our Prime minister's statements directed towards the army?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hasina and her cohort are in high panic. The killings, forced abductions, Peelkhana massacre of BA officers,etc are quite fresh in the minds of the people. People have noted all the privileges she has been giving to India without reaching any ourselves. She knows no one will even try her and her people. They will simply be lynched. Therefore, she keeps uttering bakwas nonsense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom