What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

I hope Pakistan is spared all the mess but looking at how some kuttay paalne wale dil ke angrez want to kill anybody religious makes me very upset .

Bro kuttay paalna is not un Islamic. Ashab e Kaaf also kept dog(s), and there is nothing against the animal, if it was such Khanzeer would never have been mentioned in Quran.

And yes I wanted Movi Radio's head hanging on a pole, wasn't he religious? KHR is a Kharji ............

Looks like the government is set to announce something about Asia Bibi. This fellow is also getting an alibi of house arrest as a deal. Everyone happy.

There is tension in the air but so far nothing its business as usual
Nope NADA
Just propped up shit.
Trust me in main itna saa nhi hai.
Is kai baad left main b sweep karain.
North aur central punjab main b kuch nhi hai. My Fathers in Gujranwala/Hafizabad Area. Uskai baad shayad Ajj shaam ko Lahore jayein. And he reported nothing out of ordinary.

Current Govt. behaves like BANGLADESH (Hasina Wajid's style) Secular Model Government. Arrests every opponent.

Screenshot (5).png

AllamaIqbal-1.jpg

DOHnIIMXkAEyWyY.jpg

First my friend define who is mullah anyone who have beard is mullah so just saying mullah you are referring to all those who have long beard and i am talking about muslims here.

In mullah we have all type of guys even you have beard tomorrow and if you are muslim people start calling you mullah.

Extremist is just extremist they doesn't represent anything except himself only. This is what I think hassan meant above and ofcourse not encouraging neither of your bad mouth behavior.
Bro u know who i am talking about...so please work out your definition....my prophet had a beard. Genuibe muslims have a beard and they live perfectly normal lives and i love them and islam ( tge religion of peace). Now u know because you are not stupid

It seems liberal secular **************************************************************************************************************************peace full protester.

If you think you were doing some service to the religion using the language you just did, well, God help us!!

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا فِي الْأَرْضِ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ

Destroying public property of fellow Muslims who have nothing to do with Aasia bibi or blasphemy, that is not Islam!!

Current Govt. behaves like BANGLADESH (Hasina Wajid's style) Secular Model Government. Arrests every opponent.
If that's the case then you can expect good times ahead for Pakistan.

Short term of violence and instability will be followed by long term peace where you can focus on improving your nation. Totally worth it. Chinese did that and had great success. Bangladesh did it on a much smaller scale. And enjoying some success.

EVERYONE, enough!!

A woman was accused of blasphemy, was held in jail, the accusations could not be proven in court and she was released. Now there is a group of people who think that the verdict was biased, they have every right to disagree with it, file a review petition. Other side think that this is a massive win for judiciary and are celebrating, that is their right!!

What no one is allowed to do however on this forum is to insult, abuse, call names or threaten with violence. Character assassination is NOT ALLOWED. So if you all educated folks from good families, on an English language international forum on internet cannot keep your disagreements civil and humane, DO NOT EXPECT THOSE ON STREETS TO DO MUCH BETTER. Calling each other liberatards or fking mullahs just show how extremist both of you two are.

Will go through the thread and there will be warnings and bans. However i hope that from this point forward, you can at least start behaving like educated grown up who can disagree like sensible humans and don't have to bark at each other like animals to show difference of opinion.

Thank you.

@Slav Defence @The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom