What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

Rofl they're not on the streets due to an 'understanding' and I doubt this govt. has the ability to do it. At a time when Pakistan is facing enemies trying to create problems.
Understanding :D ?
1200 of their lot including their leadership got arrested they are scared shitless no one in Faizabad they were suppose to block all of Pakistan haha what happened ? :D
Both you and jamiat are real ch*tiyas. If the moderate PAkistan in the middle weakens, you both would suffer more then anyone.
The moderates won Salaam Taseer stands vindicated and SC now will embolden lower courts on fake charges of blasphemy
To top it all off the next CJ is the same guy who issued death sentence of Mumtaz Qadri :D

@Zibago

LOL I was asking when will you come and do counter protest against TLP protesters. Can't find 50 atheist Pakistanis :rofl::rofl: Or they're too coward to public themselves?
When they come on the streets love how you bludgeon them to death on Pakistan defense. :lol::lol:

Rofl they're not on the streets due to an 'understanding' and I doubt this govt. has the ability to do it. At a time when Pakistan is facing enemies trying to create problems.

ITs not your Punjab university jamiat vs marxist phadda.

Both of you extremists are enemies of Pakistan's stability. Both have foreign states backing to somehow change Pakistan to their pathetic vision.

Both you and jamiat are real ch*tiyas. If the moderate PAkistan in the middle weakens, you both would suffer more then anyone.

Dude the only ch*tiya is you. Perhaps you are closet extremist yourself who backs these pseudo mullahs in disguise. No wonder your sorry *** is on fire just like of other TLP goons these days.State will maintain its writ when required. Idiot mullahs like Khadim Rizvi will pop up in every few years but in the end, they all will be dealt accordingly. Only problem is, there are many sympathizers of them in this country and you are one of them.

Rangers and army have been staying at key choke points in ISB since his arrest last week to prevent any problems.
I know they had the whole water canon,attack dog ,punjab pulas combo they arrest anyone who appears to be a supporter of TLP
This means the death of TLP a final nail in the coffin would be article 6 on Pir Afzal and after that PTM can be dealt with in similar fashion :D

Dude the only ch*tiya is you. Perhaps you are closet extremist yourself who backs these pseudo mullahs in disguise. No wonder your sorry *** is on fire just like of other TLP goons these days.State will maintain its writ when required. Idiot mullahs like Khadim Rizvi will pop up in every few years but in the end, they all will be dealt accordingly. Only problem is, there are many sympathizers of them in this country and you are one of them.
LocnessDesignsdotcom.jpg

Yes,agreed.

On a personal note, our family had a wedding on weekend. We were worried about road blockade but things proceeded smoothly.
Congrats...these jahils have had it too good for too long. Remember TTP were big heads too

No one is buying your narrative hmm i wonder why?

Police walon sey dar kar bhag gaye sarey :D
In sey acha to Sheikj Rashid tha puri Punjab ki police ko pichay laga kar pohanch to gaya tha

It’s a straight question ...no need to go too deep into it

Create a poll. I suspect it's 60/40 against. There is a large minority who seek the approval of the white man at any cost, regardless of morality. They use "whataboutery" as justification for this. "What about Saudi in Yemen, What about Iran in Syria, What about China in Xiajing". Apparently if we are blind to one parties abuses, we should be blind to them all.

Sounds good

Aagya apni auqaat par I am right about u you r not only ch***** but a scumbag as well, you and TLP are made for each other. You both need each other but the vast majority of Pakistanis keep their distance from both of these jokers and this is the very reason.
Tell me what headway agents sorry liberals have made even though supported from foreign NGOs?
Nice munafiq statement of calling urself Champions of state rofl, who most of the time are the ones barking against Pakistan state and its constitution .
How long will you bark your way out calling others as extremists when you are lotas. Have no base or end.

As you continue to call everyone in the 98% as extremist, will help you realize how stupid you've been most of your lives.
You are sore losers who will continue to cry and only polarize opinion apart from getting anything substantial. :rofl::rofl:

Understanding :D ?
The moderates won Salaam Taseer stands vindicated and SC now will embolden lower courts on fake charges of blasphemy
To top it all off the next CJ is the same guy who issued death sentence of Mumtaz Qadri :D

Rofl this fascists hero is a Governor who is responsible [as per report] for criminal negligence in SriLanka cricket team attack and this moron isolated Pakistan with his actions as intrenational team hosting went away from Pakistan and still its difficult to return.

A neanderthal who couldn't even secure a small area and failed to take action is @Zibago hero:rofl:

Last edited:
Islamic republics moocherh cheapjustice touring western capitals for chanda after releasing asia bibi. And then these Same liberals fascist say why ppl of Pakistan and mullahs dont trust them?

Attachments

• 48365570_2864000973613720_242449486519992320_n.jpg
    48365570_2864000973613720_242449486519992320_n.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom