What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

yes i know but my post was more directed towards some folks like @A.A. Khan who were underestimating the power of the state. See how these guys are avoiding all these topics after tlp crackdown.
images

Kaha to tha na takrana :D

Great Job Imran Khan! They moved with a stratagem and Khadim dalla didn't even knew what hit him. Now apply article 6 on this moron.

Rfl has govt. admitted his iunder house arrest. they are calling it protective custody.
The govt. will release him later.

Rfl has govt. admitted his iunder house arrest. they are calling it protective custody.
The govt. will release him later.
Where are the protests?Surely a government taking orders from Marzayis and jailing ulema who are real Ashiq e Rasool cant be ignored :angel:

Where are the protests?Surely a government taking orders from Marzayis and jailing ulema who are real Ashiq e Rasool cant be ignored :angel:

HAhahah u know better that agencies are involved here not police and they'll free him later. Ask your I-8 [sector in Islamabad] pollsters to have survey out of f9 and I8 to know more about it. If protests happen I'm sure you won't come on the streets to counter-protest :rofl::rofl:

HAhahah u know better that agencies are involved here not police and they'll free him later. Ask your I-8 [sector in Islamabad] pollsters to have survey out of f9 and I8 to know more about it. If protests happen I'm sure you won't come on the streets to counter-protest :rofl::rofl:

A question to all posters....

How would you react if Imran Khan normalised diplomatic relations with Israel?

Would be really interesting to know everyone’s views

Create a poll. I suspect it's 60/40 against. There is a large minority who seek the approval of the white man at any cost, regardless of morality. They use "whataboutery" as justification for this. "What about Saudi in Yemen, What about Iran in Syria, What about China in Xiajing". Apparently if we are blind to one parties abuses, we should be blind to them all.

Just so you know i was at Faizabad few minutes ago not an Ashiq in sight :-(
Alas the marzayis won

yes they will release him later on but where is all the protest, unrest and agitation ? :D can he repeat the same like earlier this month ? big no ...so yeah you guys were wrong and afraid

No one is buying your narrative hmm i wonder why?
yes they will release him later on but where is all the protest, unrest and agitation ? :D can he repeat the same like earlier this month ? big no ...so yeah you guys were wrong and afraid
Police walon sey dar kar bhag gaye sarey :D
In sey acha to Sheikj Rashid tha puri Punjab ki police ko pichay laga kar pohanch to gaya tha

@Zibago

LOL I was asking when will you come and do counter protest against TLP protesters. Can't find 50 atheist Pakistanis :rofl::rofl: Or they're too coward to public themselves?
When they come on the streets love how you bludgeon them to death on Pakistan defense. :lol::lol:

Rofl they're not on the streets due to an 'understanding' and I doubt this govt. has the ability to do it. At a time when Pakistan is facing enemies trying to create problems.

ITs not your Punjab university jamiat vs marxist phadda.

Both of you extremists are enemies of Pakistan's stability. Both have foreign states backing to somehow change Pakistan to their pathetic vision.

Both you and jamiat are real ch*tiyas. If the moderate PAkistan in the middle weakens, you both would suffer more then anyone.

@Zibago

LOL I was asking when will you come and do counter protest against TLP protesters. Can't find 50 atheist Pakistanis :rofl::rofl: Or they're too coward to public themselves?
When they come on the streets love how you bludgeon them to death on Pakistan defense. :lol::lol:
The disappointment in your eyes is priceless save those tears for eventual article 6 on Pir Afzal Qadri :D

As for Atheism well you sure love to invent titles doesnot bother me one bit anywho i am going to Sadar in the evening might as well check out Raja Bazar and its rumored samandar of Rizvi key mujahideen :angel:

Back
Top Bottom