Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

Bro u know who i am talking about...so please work out your definition....my prophet had a beard. Genuibe muslims have a beard and they live perfectly normal lives and i love them and islam ( tge religion of peace). Now u know because you are not stupid
thanks for clarification brother and trust me lots of member here thinks mullah means just a muslim guy having a long beard.

Nope NADA
Just propped up shit.
Trust me in main itna saa nhi hai.
Is kai baad left main b sweep karain.
North aur central punjab main b kuch nhi hai. My Fathers in Gujranwala/Hafizabad Area. Uskai baad shayad Ajj shaam ko Lahore jayein. And he reported nothing out of ordinary.
Bhai sahab 9th avenue par containers parey hain kabhi bhi Islamabad seal karney ka order a sakta hy

I seriously hope not.
That would make my sis extremely happy and my mother extremely angry.

EVERYONE, enough!!

A woman was accused of blasphemy, was held in jail, the accusations could not be proven in court and she was released. Now there is a group of people who think that the verdict was biased, they have every right to disagree with it, file a review petition. Other side think that this is a massive win for judiciary and are celebrating, that is their right!!

What no one is allowed to do however on this forum is to insult, abuse, call names or threaten with violence. Character assassination is NOT ALLOWED. So if you all educated folks from good families, on an English language international forum on internet cannot keep your disagreements civil and humane, DO NOT EXPECT THOSE ON STREETS TO DO MUCH BETTER. Calling each other liberatards or fking mullahs just show how extremist both of you two are.

Will go through the thread and there will be warnings and bans. However i hope that from this point forward, you can at least start behaving like educated grown up who can disagree like sensible humans and don't have to bark at each other like animals to show difference of opinion.

Thank you.

@Slav Defence @The Eagle @WebMaster @Horus

Hear and obey Arsalan.His word is my word; his warning is my warning.

Very last days of chaos in my motherland.. long term peace and prosperity will follow soon, in shaa Allah.
Hai na?? Things have been on the right track for some year or so now. At times it seemed that all of it was merely an illusion but it is getting more and more real now. :)
Just a reminder, there will be set backs and events presented as set backs. Again, need to keep faith and hope and move forward.

Good, maybe now he can contemplate just what his actions have done to Pakistan....
Waz, its a house arrest for now. But i will say again, things have MashAllah started to take shape now and we may well finally be at the corner of a new, better and prosperous era.

I hope state is not busy massaging balls of Khadim Hussein Rizvi, while suggesting public like they are beating his back, during custody.

Current Govt. behaves like BANGLADESH (Hasina Wajid's style) Secular Model Government. Arrests every opponent.

View attachment 521572
View attachment 521573
View attachment 521574
You identified the problem with mad mullahs a long time ago yourself :D
Is this person condemn Army Public School massacre..........please save this clan to armed forces. most to TTP dogs belongs to raiwindies khawarijis

Really am other protest can be started?????
So far nothing but there is significant presence of police and rangers on all twin city choke points