What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

na man cabs are the work of kaffirs you run the donkey carts

as i said you are not Pakistani ....jog on .... irrelevant person

i am muslim- born - and will die a muslim

you can keep your pakistani hat on..

What is the latest guys? From those on the 'ground'?

lots of smoke but no fire

you are abusive....

do not speak for muslims or islam with that mouth.

'Why you liberal tattus cant digest different opinions' i bet your mother is proud of you with that green turban
Kill Protestors But Still MullahS Are JAHIL? blocking ambulances and throwing stones.....how many trucks did you burn. how many did u even kill. and mullah are not jahils....they are the anti islam. jahil is too good a word for them
Are you a even a human ? seriously are you even a jahil?

we want razvi and his supporter who incite.....he and his mates are on record for calling for the death of the army chief and judges.....thats ok but we want these fat no good anti islam jahils taken out and you have an issue.

i wish your mother had slapped you when you were growing up. you are a waste of oxygen
All the bs you are spreading is just bs nothing more then that. All this rethoric aint going to take away focus from the real issue. Which is blasphemy law in which one party is one the street and i think they have the right. You Say every seculars or kutta party can protest for monthes, blocks roads for monthes, let's bajis dance on containers for monthes, attack parlimant, ptv but a religious party cant do that because they are religious... you see where your whole retoric and bs fails you?

i am muslim- born - and will die a muslim

you can keep your pakistani hat on..

there it is.....i knew it.....we pakistan can smell ya. yes we will keep our pakistan and now you can jog on. too ashamed to name your country.....probably indian slave of the hindus

regarding being muslim.....well only Allah can judge. this is the internet...for all i know u are a muslim and you could be a hindu....i know nothing. words mean nothing here

you are abusive....

do not speak for muslims or islam with that mouth.

'Why you liberal tattus cant digest different opinions' i bet your mother is proud of you with that green turban
Kill Protestors But Still MullahS Are JAHIL? blocking ambulances and throwing stones.....how many trucks did you burn. how many did u even kill. and mullah are not jahils....they are the anti islam. jahil is too good a word for them
Are you a even a human ? seriously are you even a jahil?

we want razvi and his supporter who incite.....he and his mates are on record for calling for the death of the army chief and judges.....thats ok but we want these fat no good anti islam jahils taken out and you have an issue.

i wish your mother had slapped you when you were growing up. you are a waste of oxygen

First my friend define who is mullah anyone who have beard is mullah so just saying mullah you are referring to all those who have long beard and i am talking about muslims here.

In mullah we have all type of guys even you have beard tomorrow and if you are muslim people start calling you mullah.

Extremist is just extremist they doesn't represent anything except himself only. This is what I think hassan meant above and ofcourse not encouraging neither of your bad mouth behavior.

Yeah man religious ppl are just cab driver everything else is for moderate enlighted lots like you![/QUOTE

Any job very well done that has been carried out by a person who is fully dedicated is always a source of inspiration

First my friend define who is mullah anyone who have beard is mullah so just saying mullah you are referring to all those who have long beard and i am talking about muslims here.
Anbody who -

• uses Islam for political goals and regards their interpretation as the 'real Islam'.
  • is prepared to go against the constitution in pursuit of their political goals but masked as 'real Islam

is a Mullahtard whether they sport a beard or not or irrespective of their choice of clothes

Extremist is just extremist they doesn't represent anything except himself only. This is what I think hassan meant above and ofcourse not encouraging neither of your bad mouth behavior.
I am just amazed by some Uber seculars here who want to see blood of ppl because of their beard, So hate full and then they say they are muslims and we beardos are extremist ? They know islam more then molvis? Do these ppl know kis cheez se se panga Le rahe hayn.?
Even molvi rizvi said he is not against pakistan like ttp and he never said go and do bomb last etc etc but some ppl in their hate for islam mostly say bad words about mullah, molvis which is condemable.
Molvi got alot of Power and i am afraid these kinda issue will someDay be catalyst for events which will lead to a major civil unrest. Aik molvi rizvi ko barhi muskil se sambhaal payingai ager Sarah agay to seculars ko Pakistan se bhaagne parhay ga.

At the end it comes to this , do you want islam in just mosque or in the nation and its every departement. this is a war which will be fought on til one side wins I am for islam in the nation and not just in mosque so i will support anybody who i think is religiously truthfull.

Anbody who -

• uses Islam for political goals and regards their interpretation as the 'real Islam'.
  • is prepared to go against the constitution in pursuit of their political goals but masked as 'real Islam

is a Mullahtard whether they sport a beard or not or irrespective of their choice of clothes
You still didn't get my point. First make clear definition of mullah in your mind. By calling Mullah will make any person take your own brother or mine tomorrow he will have beard people start calling him Mullah.

If you take every person who has beard or Islamic person as Mullah then I think you are following the same path as western who thinks every muslim is a terrorist because some Muslim did the bad thing. Mullah name should not be used to identify extremist don't know how hard is that to understand.

:woot: saw this and thought of you guys.

Screenshot_20181123-215355.jpg

There Is Just 1 Mullah Nation And Its Iran And Its Peace full, No Internal Bs Like In Our Country Where On Single Day 40 Ppl Die In Blasts Because Of Seculars Ruling This Nation . Giving cia and other western agencies land acces and more for daalars and then they call mullahs ...beardos jahil, begairat of highest order.

pirs looool
2 lakh is 200 000.....thats a village in pakistan
brelvis......speak volume...sects galore...destiny hell

i bet you didnt go past mandatory schooling.
i Pakistan the jahil of the family is sent to the MADrussa and then all the know is how to throw stones. ask them the meaning of salat or ask a Hafiz what he is reading......not one green turban wale will know the basics.

but even you know how to swear and abuse

Mandatory schooling in Pakistan is more beneficial to his Intelligence than a regular madrassi one in NL.
Trust me when I say this... I didn't go beyond 12th! :D

Anbody who -

The Ottoman understanding: Islam can’t be used for the political goals, but politics can be used for the Islamic goals - justice, piety, public good, education, social services, defense etc..

There Is Just 1 Mullah Nation And Its Iran And Its Peace full, No Internal Bs Like In Our Country Where On Single Day 40 Ppl Die In Blasts Because Of Seculars Ruling This Nation . Giving cia and other western agencies land acces and more for daalars and then they call mullahs ...beardos jahil, begairat of highest order.

Excuse me.
Do you know how badly padri's are kept in Control back in Gulf Countries AND iran?
Educate yourself.

All these muslims nations have conquered their padris.
This is why they prosper!

Back
Top Bottom