What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

Now if states go crazy because we got secular tattus at the highest post in this nation then even i would say to hell with liberal bastards and who knows i may end up doing Jihaad against seculars
Yawn ttp said the same they even captured multiple districts we all know where they stand now we can do that again
That tell nothing, even i would disagree with some of the stuff they do but on the issue of blasphemy and seculars showing their hate to anything religious makes me go their side.
You can go where ever you want in your country without resorting to violence Pakistan isnt so kind :-)

That tell nothing, even i would disagree with some of the stuff they do but on the issue of blasphemy and seculars showing their hate to anything religious makes me go their side. Now if states go crazy because we got secular tattus at the highest post in this nation then even i would say to hell with liberal bastards and who knows i may end up doing Jihaad against seculars . That is why i want to tell lots who are seculars to please dont ask for blood of bearded ppl, molvis just because they are protesting. Let them burn because if you go itchy and think there will be no consequencies to your bloodbath than may God save you when shit hits the fan. State will never be able to win against molvis simply because molvis are not wrong on the issue itself

iraq gone=========
egypt gone======

yemen gone=========

libya gone-=======

afghanistan gone=======

marocco gone=====

lucifer just landed in pakistan ========

That tell nothing, even i would disagree with some of the stuff they do but on the issue of blasphemy and seculars showing their hate to anything religious makes me go their side. Now if states go crazy because we got secular tattus at the highest post in this nation then even i would say to hell with liberal bastards and who knows i may end up doing Jihaad against seculars . That is why i want to tell lots who are seculars to please dont ask for blood of bearded ppl, molvis just because they are protesting. Let them burn because if you go itchy and think there will be no consequencies to your bloodbath than may God save you when shit hits the fan. State will never be able to win against molvis simply because molvis are not wrong on the issue itself
if i had to learn religion from you or your lord master razvi...trust me i would run so far from islam

thankfully i know you are so far from islam.....
khawarig knew islam but the prophet himself is on record for saying it goes through them like an arrow through game.
THINK BEFORE YOU SWEAR.

iraq gone=========
egypt gone======

yemen gone=========

libya gone-=======

afghanistan gone=======

marocco gone=====

lucifer just landed in pakistan ========
maybe at your family home.....because in pakistan we eat lucifer for breakfast

Mullahs run 3 countries Al Shabad controlled SOmalia,ISIS in levant and Taliban controlled Afghanistan not one of these places is where you would go for a holiday
Never! But he needs to go there rather than living in a secular country.

the sounds of it you are not pakistani......if you are not then its not your affair....jog on

i am closer to heat than you think.......and for being a pakistani- dont need your rubber stamp

Now is the time to do something as an example and to silence the rest of the mullahs.
Show them who you are.

I think the army, ISI, interior ministry, rangers, police forces have all been preparing for this. And PM IK is at home in his office to keep a grip on things. To be sure we are going to see trouble but like @KediKesenFare said things might get hot but "fever isn't a sign of illness; it's a sign of healing"

My motherland might be growing balls again yayyyy however this is a start the damage has been done after decades of ignoring the elephant in the room it will take some time to finally rid the mullahism cancer our country and region have been suffering for far too long, and all this happening when the mobster shiekhdoms of Saudi Arabia is finally being trashed from everybody in the West,Turkey and all over the Muslim World

Only mullahs from Egypt gone the new military regime has been rather impressive
ya hussani was same load of shit like this rabid sisi

prostution and tourists are thriving in cairo now

Yawn ttp said the same they even captured multiple districts we all know where they stand now we can do that again

You can go where ever you want in your country without resorting to violence Pakistan isnt so kind :-)
every mullah , molvi declared them khawariji . So first you need to get more info on things . Tlp is not bombing anything , every mullah, molvi supports their cause, in their rally there are hundreds of thousands of ppl. They Got 2 2 Lacs Votes And I Am Not Counting Other sunni brelvi pirs And Muftis Who Will Come To Street If State Was To Be have Reckless. You lots are quiet delusional ... vast majority of their supporter are not even on the street.

i am closer to heat than you think.......and for being a pakistani- dont need your rubber stamp
only heat you are close to is the fire of hell
regarding pakistani....i know u are not because you refer to us in a third tense....so jog on. not your affair

Back
Top Bottom