What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

every mullah , molvi declared them khawariji . So first you need to get more info on things . Tlp is not bombing anything , every mullah, molvi supports their cause, in their rally there are hundreds of thousands of ppl. They Got 2 2 Lacs Votes And I Am Not Counting Other sunni brelvi pirs And Muftis Who Will Come To Street If State Was To Be have Reckless. You lots are quiet delusional ... vast majority of their supporter are not even on the street.
pirs looool
2 lakh is 200 000.....thats a village in pakistan
brelvis......speak volume...sects galore...destiny hell

i bet you didnt go past mandatory schooling.
i Pakistan the jahil of the family is sent to the MADrussa and then all the know is how to throw stones. ask them the meaning of salat or ask a Hafiz what he is reading......not one green turban wale will know the basics.

but even you know how to swear and abuse

libturd tattus
fucking munafiqs

you are speaking for islam......you are the reason we want islam back from you jahils

what did your parents teach you? you are a real JAHIL
Again why are you getting personal. ..I said liberal tattus? DID I say you liberal tattu? Why you liberal tattus cant digest different opinions? You Say Kill bearded Ppl, Kill Protestors But Still MullahS Are JAHIL? Are you a even a human ? You lots are calling for killing of unarmed civilian just because you dont like the name of Islam? That is what i call a real jahil

Again why are you getting personal. ..I said liberal tattus? DID I say you liberal tattu? Why you liberal tattus cant digest different opinions? You Say Kill bearded Ppl, Kill Protestors But Still MullahS Are JAHIL? Are you a even a human ? You lots are calling for killing of unarmed civilian just because you dont like the name of Islam? That is what i call a real jahil

Your Uber passenger gave you one star sir

you are ignorant about very basics of Islam, badtameez, illiterate, foulmouthed, yet I am takfeeri!
only in amazingly bizarre PDF universe ....
Tell me where i was being batameez to anybody personally.. I ONLY saw every dil ka gora calling me names because i said something which did not fit into their kanjer pan of killing own ppl. If that makes me jahil then so be it.

pirs looool
2 lakh is 200 000.....thats a village in pakistan
brelvis......speak volume...sects galore...destiny hell

i bet you didnt go past mandatory schooling.
i Pakistan the jahil of the family is sent to the MADrussa and then all the know is how to throw stones. ask them the meaning of salat or ask a Hafiz what he is reading......not one green turban wale will know the basics.

but even you know how to swear and abuse

you guys just keep it up=== why would we need an enemy-----?

the days r not long------ when we would be on each others throats------- may god forbid

but thats wht i see happining--------the literate and illetrate? both same

you are abusive....

do not speak for muslims or islam with that mouth.

'Why you liberal tattus cant digest different opinions' i bet your mother is proud of you with that green turban
Kill Protestors But Still MullahS Are JAHIL? blocking ambulances and throwing stones.....how many trucks did you burn. how many did u even kill. and mullah are not jahils....they are the anti islam. jahil is too good a word for them
Are you a even a human ? seriously are you even a jahil?

we want razvi and his supporter who incite.....he and his mates are on record for calling for the death of the army chief and judges.....thats ok but we want these fat no good anti islam jahils taken out and you have an issue.

i wish your mother had slapped you when you were growing up. you are a waste of oxygen

Yeah man religious ppl are just cab driver everything else is for moderate enlighted lots like you!

na man cabs are the work of kaffirs you run the donkey carts

you guys just keep it up=== why would we need an enemy-----?

the days r not long------ when we would be on each others throats------- may god forbid

but thats wht i see happining--------the literate and illetrate? both same

as i said you are not Pakistani ....jog on .... irrelevant person

Back
Top Bottom