What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

so what would you do if you were IK. sit and passify this man and everytime he wants to bring the country to a standstill he can. he can ask for killing of the army chief and that ok. killing judges and thats ok but do nothing against him?

so tell us what would u do?

Imran khan already hired
AD- HOC MULLAHS

AD- HOC CHOORS

AD- HOC SHARABI,S

AD- HOC - traitor. betrayer, deserter OF every other party

Last edited by a moderator:
46623345_303673093823521_3528149809271668736_n.jpg

the idiot imran khan already hired
AD- HOC MULLAHS

AD- HOC CHOORS

AD- HOC SHARABI,S

AD- HOC - traitor. betrayer, deserter OF every other party

if bajwa would take his boot out of imran,s ***

there goes your prime minister........ home
i asked you ...what would u do and you reply with the above rant....fact is you would do nothing.....a serial complainer that will drift through life complaining. those that do ...do and those that cant waste time by talking. so keep talking my friend

get some ilm---------not taleem

empty vessel making noise...typil Razvi supporter.......surprised you haven't started swearing. only a matter of time.

i asked you ...what would u do and you reply with the above rant....fact is you would do nothing.....a serial complainer that will drift through life complaining. those that do ...do and those that cant waste time by talking. so keep talking my friend

welll i would rip apart the head of lazerus sitting in parliment

That tell nothing, even i would disagree with some of the stuff they do but on the issue of blasphemy and seculars showing their hate to anything religious makes me go their side. Now if states go crazy because we got secular tattus at the highest post in this nation then even i would say to hell with liberal bastards and who knows i may end up doing Jihaad against seculars . That is why i want to tell lots who are seculars to please dont ask for blood of bearded ppl, molvis just because they are protesting. Let them burn because if you go itchy and think there will be no consequencies to your bloodbath than may God save you when shit hits the fan. State will never be able to win against molvis simply because molvis are not wrong on the issue itself

empty vessel making noise...typil Razvi supporter.......surprised you haven't started swearing. only a matter of time.

well i hope and pray for the sake of pakistan -- that this empty vessels dont make noise--

why r pakistani,s falling in trap after trap?

:rofl::rofl: Rofl where is the sampling done F-8 or I-8?

Never knew a wordpress site will replace Gallup Pakistan soon lol.
We all know which people you are talking about. They directly benefit from US aid or IMF, and they never venture where the 98% of Pakistan live.
All over Pakistan for that matter including the rural parts and they had the most accurate election polls :-)

well i hope and pray for the sake of pakistan -- that this empty vessels dont make noise--

why r pakistani,s falling in trap after trap?
the sounds of it you are not pakistani......if you are not then its not your affair....jog on

That tell nothing, even i would disagree with some of the stuff they do but on the issue of blasphemy and seculars showing their hate to anything religious makes me go their side. Now if states go crazy because we got secular tattus at the highest post in this nation then even i would say to hell with liberal bastards and who knows i may end up doing Jihaad against seculars . That is why i want to tell lots who are seculars to please dont ask for blood of bearded ppl, molvis just because they are protesting. Let them burn because if you go itchy and think there will be no consequencies to your bloodbath than may God save you when shit hits the fan. State will never be able to win against molvis simply because molvis are not wrong on the issue itself

You really must pack your bags and move to a highly concentrated town of mullahs, immediately!

Back
Top Bottom