What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

Why not start blocking roads in netherland. should we provide your IP to netherland law enforcement agencies. they will surely helpyou out in your aim. @WebMaster @Horus

How are these guys getting visas?

These loosers get in through family connections and cousin marriages while educated folks get rejected for even student visas o_O

These loosers get in through family connections and cousin marriages while educated folks get rejected for even student visas o_O

He gets to Netherlands through a cousin marriage because nobody else was willing to give their daughter to him:D

just send his Ip with his posts to police and intelligence department. Soon he will know how it feels to b in Pakistan and in netherland. he can use freedom of speech over there very well.

I think operation against TLP has fully started now. Next 24 to 48 hrs will be crucial. At the moment, govt is using the phrase protective custody but it's almost second to arrest. CJP also said yesterday that just wait and watch when he was questioned about TLP.

It seems liberal secular elite of this country is looking for conflict . insha'Allah these moustousch begairat kuttay /billi paalne wale will lose and no ,blocking roads doesn't make 1 terrorist.

Wowww. Which Islam is this?

Very clever move by GOP they knew there will dharnas by these retards so they arrested over the weekend

I think operation against TLP has fully started now. Next 24 to 48 hrs will be crucial. At the moment, govt is using the phrase protective custody but it's almost second to arrest. CJP also said yesterday that just wait and watch when he was questioned about TLP.
I hope this is brought to a successful conclusion.

It seems liberal secular elite *********************************************l peace full protester.
I thought Netherlands was "kafir" country? .
You two faced folks have no future in Pakistan. Asking for justice for burning of private property is not being "secular" or "liberal" either. Seriously @waz @Arsalan look at this dude's hypocrisy, reaping all benefits living abroad and enciting hatred and violence, can you guys report him to the EU authorities?

Last edited by a moderator:
just send his Ip with his posts to police and intelligence department. Soon he will know how it feels to b in Pakistan and in netherland. he can use freedom of speech over there very well.

Boy.. He's gonna regret having the taste of the European Law....
But hey, might probably ignite his love for Pakistan's Free Law again. Lol

It seems liberal secular elite of this country is looking for conflict . insha'Allah these moustousch begairat kuttay /billi paalne wale will lose and no ,blocking roads doesn't make 1 terrorist.

hope u get your wish and we can get rid of kuttay paalne wale angerayzoun ki najaiz aulad by target every moocherh in judiciary/military and political scène. Lots likeuou are playing with fire ,You want civilian war then be ready . Hell even i would go to pak if bastards kuttay moocherh were to kill peace full protester.

Living in Netherlands and saying this, height of hypocrisy, what on earth do you know what kind of a hell hole these assholes have created in Pakistan. You are an absolute retard.

I thought Netherlands was "kafir" country? .
You two faced folks have no future in Pakistan. Asking for justice for burning of private property is not being "secular" or "liberal" either. Seriously @waz @Arsalan look at this dude's hypocrisy, reaping all benefits living abroad and enciting hatred and violence, can you guys report him to the EU authorities?
Times like these i almost have a soft corner for the likes for Merine Le Pen

Yeah Yeah i am jahil but lots like you who call for killing bearded or religiouse ppl are fucking highest attainable for any civilization! When you lots demand different action for same kind of situation then dont expect the otherside to react peacfully when shit hits the fan. I hope Pakistan is spared all the mess but looking at how some kuttay paalne wale dil ke angrez want to kill anybody religious makes me very upset .

Someone being religious doesn`t give the person merit to cause chaos and rebel, and break the laws. Being religious is a personal right and freedom, not something you can turn into a privilege, and if you're being religious just to have better advantages in society, then I am sorry but I think that is a grave sin.

Back
Top Bottom