What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

A tweet from DG IPSR
Dabay mein daba dabay mein girri
In sheikh ul shaitano ki pen di siri :D

Just house arrest.

Nothing is going to happen until we get a new Army Chief. IK and Bajwa both are sh!t scared of these guys. Raheel Sharif might have his flaws but he would have never allowed these shenanigans to take place.

Nothing is going to happen until we get a new Army Chief. IK and Bajwa both are sh!t scared of these guys. Raheel Sharif might have his flaws but he would have never allowed these shenanigans to take place.
Hazoor ayein ghayein sey pehly lights off kartey hain :D

Hahahaha one less mullahtard. 1,000s more to go! If this is true celeb time for Libtards like me. I don't drink but perhaps you can have one for me .....

images
Only if you pay but lets just say my tolerance for alcohol is rather um limited

It seems liberal secular elite of this country is looking for conflict . insha'Allah these moustousch begairat kuttay /billi paalne wale will lose and no ,blocking roads doesn't make 1 terrorist.

hope u get your wish and we can get rid of kuttay paalne wale angerayzoun ki najaiz aulad by target every moocherh in judiciary/military and political scène. Lots likeuou are playing with fire ,You want civilian war then be ready . Hell even i would go to pak if bastards kuttay moocherh were to kill peace full protester.
Why not start blocking roads in netherland. should we provide your IP to netherland law enforcement agencies. they will surely helpyou out in your aim. @WebMaster @Horus

Do you by any chance have less brain cells? What a Jahil post.

Ignore the jahils.. They are beyond saving. he himself lives in dar ul harb yet telling us how unislamic we are. Isn't that pathetic. Does he not know that our own prophet had cats and one of the most revere personalities in Islam Abu hurraira was also a "bili palnay wala". The question us how can such jahalat be created?

hypocrites.. Wishing for civil war whilst sitting outside calling our institutions and leadership treacherous...

I was under the impression that Netherlands was definitely a no go country. Weren't the ashiqs supposed to do a boycott of all things made in Netherlands.. how is living in Netherlands exempt? Oh wait bcz it concerns their personal profit... So much for ishq

The govt needs to make sure those arrested enter the missing person list. They have created too much fasad. How can one stand and call for open rebellion against state? How can that be tolerated? How can their destruction on the streets be tolerated. They are no different than TTP

Yeah Yeah i am jahil but lots like you who call for killing bearded or religiouse ppl are fucking highest attainable for any civilization! When you lots demand different action for same kind of situation then dont expect the otherside to react peacfully when shit hits the fan. I hope Pakistan is spared all the mess but looking at how some kuttay paalne wale dil ke angrez want to kill anybody religious makes me very upset .

1. You've something against dogs...
2. You whine about angrez... what are angrez exactly?
3. Did you know Fenrir (A dog) is a god in norse mythology. ( The viking country you're living in )

Why are you still there? You better come back, because vikings actually worshipped Fenrir at some ancient point.

Back
Top Bottom