What's new

Khadim Rizvi under house arrest

You still didn't get my point. First make clear definition of mullah in your mind. By calling Mullah will make any person take your own brother or mine tomorrow he will have beard people start calling him Mullah.
I already said it's not a question of beard. My problem is with people who take it on themselves to become owners of Islam. It's like they think it's their property.

I think you are following the same path as western who thinks every muslim is a terrorist because some Muslim did the bad thing. Mullah name should not be used to identify extremist don't know how hard is that to understand.
No idea who has told you 'western' think every Muslim is a terrorist. In some towns in UK there are mosques on every street corner. So much for your claim. While I agree with you the name 'Mullah' should not be used but the problem is anybody can use it and often do. We do not have a certification body for Mullahs. For doctors, dentists, lawyers we do.

mqdefault.jpg

There Is Just 1 Mullah Nation And Its Iran And Its Peace full, No Internal Bs Like In Our Country Where On Single Day 40 Ppl Die In Blasts Because Of Seculars Ruling This Nation . Giving cia and other western agencies land acces and more for daalars and then they call mullahs ...beardos jahil, begairat of highest order.
@admins @mods enough is enough. Please fix this Iranian troll.

All the bs you are spreading is just bs nothing more then that. All this rethoric aint going to take away focus from the real issue. Which is blasphemy law in which one party is one the street and i think they have the right. You Say every seculars or kutta party can protest for monthes, blocks roads for monthes, let's bajis dance on containers for monthes, attack parlimant, ptv but a religious party cant do that because they are religious... you see where your whole retoric and bs fails you?

Do you even understand how LAW works.
What is wrong with the law you're preaching about...
What is your issue?

... the title Mullah should only be used for a qualified scholar, I think it comes from mu+al+illah (for+The+God)

It simply means master or lord in Arabic. This word originally had racist undertones (against Non Arabs). It became associated with religious scholars during the Ottoman period. Nowadays, this term, sometimes, has contemptuous connotations attached to it.

Last edited:
Mandatory schooling in Pakistan is more beneficial to his Intelligence than a regular madrassi one in NL.
Trust me when I say this... I didn't go beyond 12th! :D
.I can say alot of things but I wont ..YES we go to where every muslim personality in science, mathes, religioun, philosophy went for knowledge and that was never called school but madrassas. So if your hate for islam makes you degrade madrassas then dont let your *** burn when madrassawala call you munafiq. Molvi se tum naftrat karo, deen parhnay Walon ko tum jahil kaho, Islam ko mulk main nafiz karnay se tum roko Lakin phirza bi tum musalman ho lol

There Is Just 1 Mullah Nation And Its Iran And Its Peace full
You obviously do not understand that the mullahs in Iran are Shia. The Shia clerics have a heirerachy with the apex being Grand Ayatollahs. This is rather similiar to how the Catholic Church has heiracrchy. Priests, bishops, cardinals, pope etc. This creates a very uniform system with order and purpose leading order.

In Sunni tradition there is no central authority or heiracrchy. Instead we have dozens of dozens schools of thought all competing with each other with differant factions led by mullahs who often look more like politicians. This is recipe for trouble and fighting that you see. However the Turks have regulated all the mosques which are ran by a government department and preachers are employed by the state.This is the way forward for Pakistan. If a preacher does not stay within the broad contours of the government he will be thrown out.

look them up in dictionary, literal meanings and colloquial uses are two different things

I know that.

The point is, the word Mullah does not mean what you suggested. It does not come from mu+al+illah (for+The+God).. In fact, this word was in use in the pre-Islamic pagan Arabia long before Arabs' conversion to Islam

There is nothing wrong in using it for religious fundamentalists

Last edited:
@admins @mods enough is enough. Please fix this Iranian troll.
Why? are you saudi troll? Nobody is iranian but I have great respect for how they deal with kanjars in their nation and have kept the nation stable Unlike our where our own moocherh sell everything for few buks at then Cost of losing countless lifes in the process

You obviously do not understand that the mullahs in Iran are Shia. The Shia clerics have a heirerachy with the apex being Grand Ayatollahs. This is rather similiar to how the Catholic Church has heiracrchy. Priests, bishops, cardinals, pope etc. This creates a very uniform system with order and purpose leading order.

In Sunni tradition there is no central authority or heiracrchy. Instead we have dozens of dozens schools of thought all competing with each other with differant factions led by mullahs who often look more like politicians. This is recipe for trouble and fighting that you see. However the Turks have regulated all the mosques which are ran by a government department and preachers are employed by the state.This is the way forward for Pakistan. If a preacher does not stay within the broad contours of the government he will be thrown out.

In sunni Islam the authority was the Khalifah (or the sultan pulling his strings). Since the Muslim kingdoms fell, the mullahs have been freestyle. Doing as they please pretty much, especially in our part of the world.

.I can say alot of things but I wont ..YES we go to where every muslim personality in science, mathes, religioun, philosophy went for knowledge and that was never called school but madrassas. So if your hate for islam makes you degrade madrassas then dont let your *** burn when madrassawala call you munafiq. Molvi se tum naftrat karo, deen parhnay Walon ko tum jahil kaho, Islam ko mulk main nafiz karnay se tum roko Lakin phirza bi tum musalman ho lol

Holy sh*t.
One day, when you get disillusioned... Look back at yourself.

You will know why people world over hate your kind.

And thank you, i have my islam. Directly from Quran unless that's also something that needs to be certified by a stupid padri....

Back
Top Bottom