What's new

Kerala Congress leader calls Rahul Gandhi 'joker', demands his ouster

@sreekumar @nair do you think BJP can made inroad in Kerala, their vote share in Kerala was impressive in this election.

May be .Because traditionally Kerala is a communist influenced state.And so people choice was always LDF or UDF.Congress have Muslim IUML and Christians,at certain extent Mani group support .and that makes UDF stronger here.
But now it is a new generation.Older generation support Congress or Communist no matter what.But new gen youths is starting to support BJP including Muslims.
But BJP dont get much larger seats in near future.The main reason is that minority status in Kerala is balanced i other words the real minority in Kerala is Hindus .Together Muslims and Christians are outnumbering Hindus.

All the Gandhis- Rahul, Sonia and Priyanka need to get their backsides out of politics and out of India preferably. They are nothing but parasites who have NOTHING but their surnames going for them. There is a reason Priyanka kept her name Gandhi-Vadra and didn't take her husband's name. Thankfully that surname clearly means little by itself these days.

Dynasties have no place in modern day India, they need to get that through their thick skulls.

Kochi: Blaming Rahul Gandhi for the party's electoral reverses in the Lok Sabha election, a senior leader in Kerala Wednesday termed the Congress vice president a "joker" and demanded he be removed from his posts if he does not step down voluntarily.

TH Mustafa, a former minister, also demanded Gandhi's sister Priyanka Gandhi be made the new party chief.

Addressing reporters here, Mustafa said that Gandhi should quit from his post and if he does not, he should be removed.

"Rahul behaved like a joker and that's the reason why the Congress suffered a major reversal in the Lok Sabha polls. The role of a prime minister is not child's play and the people knew it and handed out the worst defeat to the Congress party.

"He should take responsibility and quit and if not he should be removed and Priyanka Gandhi should be made the new president of the party," he said.

"His (Rahul's) mad style of working using computer and internet and in the company of a group of CWC members who only praise whatever he does has caused this defeat. It's unfortunate that even A.K.Antony belongs to this group," said Mustafa, a former minister in the K.Karunakaran cabinet (1991-95) and five-time legislator, known for openly attacking top leaders of his party.
This is actually hilarious.

:lol::lol::lol:.

Btw @he-man good to see you back.

:rofl:Thats great at least has some courage for talking against Shehzada.
TH Mustaffa aalu kollamallo?
@kurup @acetophenol @nair @SpArK @levina

Frankly I think Rahul Gandhi is disinterested in politics, from his speeches to his body language it has always been evident.
I guess at 40 (correct me if I am wrong) his father Rajiv Gandhi was a very matured PM.
The congress scion fails to come upto the expectations of ppl....but rewind some 10yrs back Sonia Gandhi was also trashed for her english and her style of working. You never know rahul Gandhi might actually make a come back.But I am not expecting that to happen for atleast next 10yrs.

This is actually hilarious.

:lol::lol::lol:.

Btw @he-man good to see you back.

Frankly I think Rahul Gandhi is disinterested in politics, from his speeches to his body language it has always been evident.
I guess at 40 (correct me if I am wrong) his father Rajiv Gandhi was a very matured PM.
The congress scion fails to come upto the expectations of ppl....but rewind some 10yrs back Sonia Gandhi was also trashed for her english and her style of working. You never know rahul Gandhi might actually make a come back.But I am not expecting that to happen for atleast next 10yrs.

I have also the same opinion.First he must served as at least an opposition leader or a hardworking Congress Vice President like Modi.Then we can talk about his leadership.

Hindu-56.2%
Muslim 24.2%
Christian 19%

So almost 40%.Now just count other factors such as contraction of Hindu population and expansion of Muslims in Malabar .I think at least within 10 years they will become 50% or more.

May be .Because traditionally Kerala is a communist influenced state.And so people choice was always LDF or UDF.Congress have Muslim IUML and Christians,at certain extent Mani group support .and that makes UDF stronger here.
But now it is a new generation.Older generation support Congress or Communist no matter what.But new gen youths is starting to support BJP including Muslims.
But BJP dont get much larger seats in near future.The main reason is that minority status in Kerala is balanced i other words the real minority in Kerala is Hindus .Together Muslims and Christians are outnumbering Hindus.
every one wants a change in kerala..why bjp ,then???..though i support bjp in national level...i don't think they are good in state level..see,what happened in karnataka??..almost all their ministers and mla's were indulged in some other scams and didn't done anything good to the peoples..even the present kongress government is some what better,except in their minority appeasement policies...
in kerala,we can't highlight a good face in bjp,except rajagopal and n t ramesh..all others are good for nothing..they are only interested in infightings and political dramas...in the last lok sabha election,they didn't even had proper bjp candidates in many constituencies.
if bjp wants to survive in kerala they should change their policies...

I believe people in Kerala and Tamil Nadu(and also Bengal) also vote for nationwide national party to form the stable government at centre, this time Uttar Pradesh saved India from weak government at centre.

Why does Congress have to be a family run outfit? Is there nobody else in India apart from the Gandhis who can head Congress?
In the Congress of today, it's the TNA factor, meaning There Is No Alternative but to stick to the Gandhi dynasty. It is the glue that keeps the Congresswallahs together, never mind if the Gandhis are a bunch of clowns.

Who else can keep the GOP together? Mani Shankar Aiyar? Sir, Anthony? Kapil Sibal? Kalmadi? Raj Babbar? Maken? Who?

Bottom line is that without the Gandhi clan at the helm, the Congress would just implode wherein all these honchos would be completely wiped out. So these fellows are trying their darnedest to keep their jobs by *** licking the dynasty and propping them up.

Why does Congress have to be a family run outfit? Is there nobody else in India apart from the Gandhis who can head Congress?

Exactly! What Congress and their supporters don't understand is that INDIANS rejected the GANDHI family entirely. We are fed up with dynasty politics. We live in a democratic country. Why should this one family have continous power since Indepedence? It's the reason why ppl were calling democracy in India a sham! One family ruling us on and off over 60 yrs is ridiculous to say the least. The call to remove Rahul and replace him with Priyanka is a bloody joke. They don't get it. Indians won;t accept her or anyone from their family. Congress does not represent democratic virtues. One family heads the party which is nonsense. They should call themselves a dictatoship functioning in a democracy because that is what they are. We have all begun to realize that.

In the Congress of today, it's the TNA factor, meaning There Is No Alternative but to stick to the Gandhi dynasty. It is the glue that keeps the Congresswallahs together, never mind if the Gandhis are a bunch of clowns.

Who else can keep the GOP together? Mani Shankar Aiyar? Sir, Anthony? Kapil Sibal? Kalmadi? Raj Babbar? Maken? Who?

Bottom line is that without the Gandhi clan at the helm, the Congress would just implode wherein all these honchos would be completely wiped out. So these fellows are trying their darnedest to keep their jobs by *** licking the dynasty and propping them up.

I agree to an extent. There is a ruling elite within the party itself. The Gandhi's are the ruling family of it and together with their close circle, work together to keep it under their control. We never see new fresh ppl from the bottom coming up to the top. Everyone selected for political seats is connected to them or have familial relations with other members.

That's irritates me and others. We cannot call ourselves a democracy with such parties ruling us. Its a smoke screen for a dictatorship. Rahul, Sonia, and Priyanka have no qualifications. Just a surname to back them up. They have nothing if very little to show us regarding development considering how many decades their family has ruled over India. Look at Amethi.

Back
Top Bottom