What's new

Rahul Gandhi won't be PM nominee, will lead Congress campaign

Rahul Gandhi will have to organize another CWC meeting... this time Sunanda Pushkar stole his thunder of 3 cylinders! Damn...

that retarded good for nothing chap made a sane decision for a change !!

Very wrong ploy by Congress. BJP challenged Congress by appointing Modi as PM candidate, and Congress ducked the challenge by not appointing anyone to take on Modi.

Very wrong ploy by Congress. BJP challenged Congress by appointing Modi as PM candidate, and Congress ducked the challenge by not appointing anyone to take on Modi.

Could be a smart move too....as they already got that in AAP.

Looking at the condition in Delhi , not much of a smart move .

Bro, my feeling is its still a benefit for congress when AAP will eat out BJP votes too!!

I still think it is better than Rahul Baba.

Your avatar still frwaks me out btw.

I will vote for Rahul and Congress any day than AAP and Kejriwal .

PS : My avatar is going to stay ... :D

Bro, my feeling is its still a benefit for congress when AAP will eat out BJP votes too!!

IMO , AAP experiment is going to hurt Congress more than BJP .

Yesterday saw an interview of Kejriwal . If it wasn't for my TV , I would have smashed it .

Never seen a guy who is full of himself .

Could be a smart move too....as they already got that in AAP.

Agreed AAP has done a commendable job in Delhi Elections, but people are really overestimating APP if they think AAP will make the same kind of impact on national politics

I will vote for Rahul and Congress any day than AAP and Kejriwal .

PS : My avatar is going to stay ... :D

Feast-for-Crows-1.jpg

Dont ask me lol ask the People of Kerala...

what is the current condition of congress in Kerala ??? :omghaha:

@kurup @nair

Well i have spoken to a guy who holds a responsible post in INC.... He was telling me on Thursday they are confident of getting "4"seats.... That include Tharoor.... with latest developments that is reduced 3 (which is their confidence level) but they might win wayanad max, may be in Eranakulam.... thats the best congress can hope for....

Well i have spoken to a guy who holds a responsible post in INC.... He was telling me on Thursday they are confident of getting "4"seats.... That include Tharoor.... with latest developments that is reduced 3 (which is their confidence level) but they might win wayanad max, may be in Eranakulam.... thats the best congress can

How many can BJP get ??? any chances of more then 1 or 2...

Modiji has good fan following in Kerala...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom