What's new

Kazakhstan protests

Besides all that land belonged to the Kazakhs before that even Russia itself belonged to the Kazakhs at some point hence there was no snatching.. The Kazakhs and Russians converged far earlier then people assume. back in the 12-13 century. The Uighurs are mainly based out of province deep inside China.. Also what is this obsession with them? Why even bring them up in an unrelated thread
Don't spread false history. Now the territory of Kazakhstan is delimited by the Russians, and now the south of Kazakhstan is the ancient Karakhan Dynasty. Kazakhstan has a small population, occupies too much land, eats all the meat and doesn't leave some bones for the Turkic Uighur brothers. I suggest Kazakhstan divide half of its territory to their Uighur brothers. In this way, Uighurs will live happily in their own country

Don't spread false history. Now the territory of Kazakhstan is delimited by the Russians, and now the south of Kazakhstan is the ancient Karakhan Dynasty. Kazakhstan has a small population, occupies too much land, eats all the meat and doesn't leave some bones for the Turkic Uighur brothers. I suggest Kazakhstan divide half of its territory to their Uighur brothers. In this way, Uighurs will live happily in their own country

Why would the Uighurs leave China tho? Ask yourself this question first. They have huge market and access to all chinese cities and I don't see why they would want their own country when they already have one that is better.. And these who want to leave they do leave elsewhere of their chosing.. But But I see this as veiled Chinese attempt of expansion that is all I see :lol: Does China want piece of Kazakhstan? citing the population gives you off and you do know the uighurs are to tiny minority who can't even fill out Hong Kong or even smallest city of china but millions of chinese will accompany them into this fancy land called Kara khan:lol:

Should Indonesian chinese or other chinese minority in Vietnam or elsewhere also have their own country in order to be happy that is none-sense.. The Uighur are a very tiny insignificiant minority that has got to much media attention and majority of them are happy living in the Sub-urbans of Shanghai rather then to be in the steppes. I have seen these who wanna leave have been leaving since the 60-70s to even today but majority of them want to rather move to inside mainland china and to the urban big cities

Last edited:
Why would the Uighurs leave China tho? Ask yourself this question first. They have huge market and access to all chinese cities and I don't see why they would want their own country when they already have one that is better.. And these who want to leave they do leave elsewhere of their chosing.. But But I see this as veiled Chinese attempt of expansion that is all I see :lol: Does China want piece of Kazakhstan? citing the population gives you off and you do know the uighurs are to tiny minority who can't even fill out Hong Kong or even smallest city of china but millions of chinese will accompany them into this fancy land called Kara khan:lol:

Should Indonesian chinese or other chinese minority in Vietnam or elsewhere also have their own country in order to be happy that is none-sense.. The Uighur are a very tiny insignificiant minority that has got to much media attention and majority of them are happy living in the Sub-urbans of Shanghai rather then to be in the steppes. I have seen these who wanna leave have been leaving since the 60-70s to even today but majority of them want to rather move to inside mainland china and to the urban big cities

why? because China is harvesting their organs

Uyghurs Suffering Horrific Healthcare Violations

Here's what I saw in some Chinese members' messages in this 22-page discussion:

- The dream of military intervention in Kazakhstan,
- Dividing Kazakhstan in two (As if the north-south dream of some right-wing Russians was not enough, now we learn that some Chinese have a dream of dividing in the east-west axis.)
- The deportation some of peoples and the use of Kazakhstan as a warehouse for these masses of people
- And some bonus concepts like classification of races, alternative history theses, and how to be a potential terrorist...

We have been seeing the original state of this mood for a hundred years already. The sad thing is that we started to see this 'westernization' in the mindset of some Chinese youth too.

why? because China is harvesting their organs

Uyghurs Suffering Horrific Healthcare Violations

This is thread violation.. This is kazakh protest thread @LeGenD @waz @The Eagle
Tibetans are around 2mil and are far fewer then uighurs.

7mil not 2

Here's what I saw in some Chinese members' messages in this 22-page discussion:

- The dream of military intervention in Kazakhstan,
- Dividing Kazakhstan in two (As if the north-south dream of some right-wing Russians was not enough, now we learn that some Chinese have a dream of dividing in the east-west axis.)
- The deportation some of peoples and the use of Kazakhstan as a warehouse for these masses of people
- And some bonus concepts like classification of races, alternative history theses, and how to be a potential terrorist...

We have been seeing the original state of this mood for a hundred years already. The sad thing is that we started to see this 'westernization' in the mindset of some Chinese youth too.

Some chinese posters have been awkwardly hoping for civil conflict in kazakhstan and I don't understand why tho and that remains a strange anomaly..

Some chinese posters have been awkwardly hoping for civil conflict in kazakhstan and I don't understand why tho..
I want to understand these as ideas that belong only to a radical minority. Because the relations between Kazakhstan and China are based on mutual interests and have a potentially very strategic value. Even more clearly, China-Kazakh relations should have foundations that will not be affected by Russian influence in Kazakhstan.

Some chinese posters have been awkwardly hoping for civil conflict in kazakhstan and I don't understand why tho and that remains a strange anomaly..

Simple explanation:

What China's stake in this? Nothing really. BJ doesn't care for OBOR now — people there are close to admitting it was a flop. And I believe, BJ will only be happy now if this will keep Russia busy there, and keep it looking away from China.

Simple explanation:

But how tho.. They are both CSTO and same shxt.. If they wanted them to get busy it would be Ukraine but then again why would they want Russia away from themselves. Are they afriad of Russia? It is like wanting to see two NATO countries become busy with each other but in truth they are the same shit if you look at it from ground reality..

Or Maybe they feel uncomfortable with the Collective Security Treaty Organization alliance CSTO

I want to understand these as ideas that belong only to a radical minority.

Not by any mean. It's an open secret that Russia is seen as very dangerous in BJ, and it is at most a Frenemy, and not an ally.

Beijing, Moscow, both will never have allies with their political systems.

2 mafia clans will never be friends by definition. In mafia, only inside of a clan, you are an ally. No outsider can be an ally.
Are they afriad of Russia?
Yes

And China is not a CSTO member, and never been

Last edited:
But how tho.. They are both CSTO and same shxt.. If they wanted them to get occupied it would be Ukraine but then again why would they want Russia away from themselves. Are they afriad of Russia?
Actually there is an even simpler explanation. We Chinese have an interesting tendency. We like to watch spectacles. In Chinese, we say 看热闹, which basically means watching boisterous events. Therefore, as long as those civil conflicts don't affect our own lives, we like to watch them as entertainment.

In Chinese, we say 看热闹, which basically means watching boisterous events. Therefore, as long as those civil conflicts don't affect our own lives, we like to watch them as entertainment.
Neighbour house is burning, more grain harvest this year.

You don't give Beijing its deserved credit for being very careful keeping Moscow as a frenemy: not close enough to backstab, not enemy enough to attack in the open.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom