What's new

Kazakhstan protests

The first part is somewhat true, but the second part is LOL.

The Kazakhstani news speak of "20000 Arab terrorists from Afghanistan" materialising from thin air. This is beyond silly

Reminds me about that qoute AQ putting pills into the yoghurt of the youth

Latest news from Kazakhstan:

Alihan Ismailov became the new prime minister of Kazakhstan. He previously served as Kazakhstan's deputy prime minister in the government of former prime minister Askar Mamin.

Askar Omarov appointed as Kazakhstan's new Ministrer of Information and Communications. He is known for his criticism of Russia. The following words of the new minister of journalist origin regarding the May 9 Victory Day of the Soviets are famous: “This is not a day of celebration, but a day of prayerful commemoration of our grandfathers who lost their lives in the wars of others.”

“Kyrgyz citizens detained in Shymkent have been released.” (The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan did sent a note to Kazakhstan due to the detention of Kyrgyz citizens on suspicion of taking part in the events.)

Kazakhstan President Tokayev made historical statements:

"The CSTO Peacekeeping Force will gradually start leaving Kazakhstan in two days, the withdrawal period will be a maximum of 10 days."

Kazakhstan President Tokayev has promised political reform with a "new form of social contract", but won't reveal the details until September.

He said, " The light rail system project in the country stinks of bribery. We need to invite architects from home and abroad for the continuation of the project."

"While restructuring state cadres, we should give importance to competence and merit."

“Kazakhstan development bank has turned into a private bank for some. We know who they are. We could spend that money on small businesses. There was a system that focused on serving large structures with the principle of "Legal action be taken to everyone except my friends".

Last edited:
Latest news from Kazakhstan:

Alihan Ismailov became the new prime minister of Kazakhstan. He previously served as Kazakhstan's deputy prime minister in the government of former prime minister Askar Mamin.

Askar Omarov appointed as Kazakhstan's new Ministrer of Information and Communications. He is known for his criticism of Russia. The following words of the new minister of journalist origin regarding the May 9 Victory Day of the Soviets are famous: “This is not a day of celebration, but a day of prayerful commemoration of our grandfathers who lost their lives in the wars of others.”

“Kyrgyz citizens detained in Shymkent have been released.” (The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan did sent a note to Kazakhstan due to the detention of Kyrgyz citizens on suspicion of taking part in the events.)

Kazakhstan President Tokayev made historical statements:

"The CSTO Peacekeeping Force will gradually start leaving Kazakhstan in two days, the withdrawal period will be a maximum of 10 days."

Kazakhstan President Tokayev has promised political reform with a "new form of social contract", but won't reveal the details until September.

He said, " The light rail system project in the country stinks of bribery. We need to invite architects from home and abroad for the continuation of the project."

"While restructuring state cadres, we should give importance to competence and merit."

“Kazakhstan development bank has turned into a private bank for some. We know who they are. We could spend that money on small businesses.” There was a system that focused on serving large structures with the principle of "Legal action be taken to everyone except my friends, We will fix these problems.
If there would've been any Kazakhstanis around me, I would've heard a lot of laughter now.

This mini-self-coup in reality allowed for the regime to renew itself, and come out stronger by weeding out weak members.

It's a change from one dynasty to another dynasty, but not a change from monarchy to a republic.

It's a change with no change.

If there would've been any Kazakhstanis around me, I would've heard a lot of laughter now.

This mini-self-coup in reality allowed for the regime to renew itself, and come out stronger by weeding out weak members.

did they have some specific members they wanted to get rid of?

did they have some specific members they wanted to get rid of?

I think the previous presitator was universally regarded as a jolly idiot, whom every of his lieutenants around took advantage of to the point it was starting to endanger the regime itself.

New one will likely be much better at picking insiders, and raise the loyalty requirement, so his power will not get diluted by having too many supporters rewarded with power.

Last edited:
I think the previous presitator was universally regarded as a jolly idiot, whom every of his lieutenants around took advantage of to the point it was starting to endanger the regime itself.

Okay wait let me get this right the Current sitting one wanted to get rid of Nursultan and his team because they were running the country and using him as puppet but the puppet has usurped them and replaced them with his own team
Its funny you act like whites treat you the same as them but they just see you as dirty third worlder even if you worship their political system and throw your own religion and politics in the dirt.

His hopeless

Okay wait let me get this right the Current sitting one wanted to get rid of Nursultan and his team because they were running the country and using him as puppet but the puppet has usurped them and replaced them with his own team

Yes, but he did it with the collective approval of the rest of the regime. Court nobles really did it for their own self-preservation.

Nursultan was too weak, and stupid to preserve the regime. He was giving away power left, and right to his relatives to the point of the infighting in his huge family starting endangered the whole of regime

Last edited:
Yes, but he did it with the collective approval of the rest of the regime. Court nobles really did it for their own self-preservation.

Does that mean folks like Mukhtar Tileuberdi has resigned because they were part of the Nursultan group and the other party succeeded in their self-coup

Last edited:
Give me examples? besides are you a Kazakh? I mean ethnically
1. Well, it's reasonable to believe that every top man in military, police, spy agencies he personally appointed was his personal loyalist, and so they will be axed first, bureaucrats second, small fry like oligarchs last

2. No, I'm Chinese.

Are you are Han-Kazakh? Born and raised in Kazakhstan?
No, I am a PRC citizen. My parents moved to Europe in nineties, and I shortly after. I returned to finish high school, and left again, until coming back in 2015 for work.

CSTO peacekeepers guarding important organizations

Back
Top Bottom