What's new

Kazakhstan protests

Cihat Yayci ; "In Kazakhstan, FETO professionally organized the people and supported their revolt against the government!"

"Then the Russians intervened with their classical models..."

When the protests started in Kazakhstan, the well-known trolls of the FETO terrorist organization were shouting for joy on social media that the Turkish spring had begun.

Commander of the CSTO peacekeepers was the last to leave Kazakhstan.

Damn, nearly 26 pages of agents trying to rile up chinese vs russian sentiments, only for the russian to come in, do their job and go home.

Damn, nearly 26 pages of agents trying to rile up chinese vs russian sentiments, only for the russian to come in, do their job and go home.

Not really but more like the Chinese PDFers wanted war and The protest just died on its own after 2 days.. Everything kinda faltered.. But the chinese PDFers wanted a conflict in the CSTO or atleast some trolls..

Not an official chinese stance tho just few PDF trolls.. Some have some inner beef with turkic states which i can't seem to understand..

The CSTO was never utilized as everything just died down.. Hence there was no job to do but they have shown the willingness to assist a friend in need which strengthens the CSTO and going forward there was good trust build up here

Last edited:
Hopefully the Kazakh and Russian special forces eliminate these CIA-backed terrorists.
There need to be better intelligence sharing between Russia and China regarding colour revolution activities by CIA-backed organisations like NED and on-the-ground US private military contractors. This is a major national security threat to both countries. It should be treated as serious as stopping a terrorist plot.
You are very quick to jump to conspiracy bandwagon in these matters. You are also very concerned about American meddling in the affairs of other countries but Russian and/or Chinese meddling is acceptable? How are you any different then?

Protests in 'any' country can break out due to 'any' reason whatsoever. People have problems like everywhere.

FYI

New Strikes and Protests in Kazakhstan​

Though smaller in scale, ongoing protests highlight the economic inequality that lies at the center of Kazakh discontent.

You are very quick to jump to conspiracy bandwagon in these matters. You are also very concerned about American meddling in the affairs of other countries but Russian and/or Chinese meddling is acceptable? How are you any different then?

Protests in 'any' country can break out due to 'any' reason whatsoever. People have problems like everywhere.

FYI

New Strikes and Protests in Kazakhstan​

Though smaller in scale, ongoing protests highlight the economic inequality that lies at the center of Kazakh discontent.

I take thediplomat.com with a pinch of salt. Kazakhstan is the best performing economy in whole central Asia. Rome cannot be build in a single day.

I take thediplomat.com with a pinch of salt. Kazakhstan is the best performing economy in whole central Asia. Rome cannot be build in a single day.
If you tend to dismiss well-established sources then your perception will become skewed and you will find it very difficult to trust and understand others outside your social circle.

I like to double-check contents for reliability as well but I will not learn anything by being super-dismissive. Once again, protests can break out in any country over any issue whatsoever. WE live in times in which people have access to lot of information and are in a better position to formulate opinion and judgement than ever before. It is very convenient to see conspiracy in every theme as well.

Every country have its problems including cases of corruption.

Back
Top Bottom