What's new

Kazakhstan protests

On Jan 7th, President Xi called Jomart Tokayev and assured full support against any color revolution attempt. China supports CSTO action to not allow Kazakhstan be under pro-US radicals' control.

Japan, too, needs to make concessions on those silly Dokdo and Kuril islands in instead of LDP stoking nationalism for its own sake.

Same can be said for almost all countries. UK should make concessions on Falklands, instead of serving some proto-fascists hardliners at home.

With that, the world would be cute and cuddly.
Japan's policy is consistent. They haven't made any concessions on their territory to any other country while playing hard ball with another one. So there are no 2 measures here. Japan is still claiming its territory taken shrewdly , illegally and opportunistically by Russia after Japan had already conceded defeat yo the US during the war. So they haven't made any concessions to Russia while playing hard ball with China. That's what I meant.
Same with UK we still claim and keep our territory Malvinas in south America , just like we did with Gilbtatar against Spain in the Mediterranean. If we made concessions to spain and ceded our claims and territory to them, while playing hardball with Argentina then you will have a point . However our policy has been consistent . No 2 measures here.

However that hadn't been the case with China towards Russia and Japan . 2 different measures were applied here . Lol
In fact even towards a more belligerent troublesome country like Vietnam , China has made some little concessions during border conflict resolution. In fact, i red that you even gave them an entire island in the past in SCS. My question is why be so hard with Japan compared to all the others? Lol CCP must have a particular issue with Japan, since if we look at it from a neutral perspective it makes little sense. 😁

Last edited:
Japan's policy is consistent. They haven't made any concessions on their territory to any other country while playing hard ball with another one. So there are no 2 measures here. Japan is still claiming its territory taken shrewdly , illegally and opportunistically by Russia after Japan had already conceded defeat yo the US during the war. So they haven't made any concessions to Russia while playing hard ball with China. That's what I meant.
Same with UK we still claim and keep our territory Malvinas in south America , just like we did with Gilbtatar against Spain in the Mediterranean. If we made concessions to spain and ceded our claims and territory to them, while playing hardball with Argentina then you will have a point . However our policy has been consistent . No 2 measures here.

However that hadn't been the case with China towards Russia and Japan . 2 different measures were applied here . Lol
In fact even towards a more belligerent troublesome country like Vietnam , China has made some little concessions during border conflict resolution. In fact, i red that you even gave them an entire island in the past in SCS. My question is why be so hard with Japan compared to all the others? Lol CCP must have a particular issue with Japan, since if we look at it from a neutral perspective it makes little sense. 😁

It may be called flexibility. Japan is not that hard-headed as well. Their approach to SK and RU can be said to be different. Japan is softer to RU and, over the decades, tried many ways, including 'my way or highway,' 'money for island', half-half,' and several others. To SK, however, Japan is hard as iceberg in the North Pole. It is unthinkable that a state could have a one size fits all strategy. China is no different, especially in the past when it had to consider a million things before making decision. Recently, however, China may be said to be more 'steady' as you wish it to be. But I do not know they like it in London or Washington. What you call steady diplomacy, they call aggresive.

Well, I think Japan has waited even too long to adopt a Taiwan interference policy.
China has been hostile with Japan for a long time , and has kept the dispute with Japan going for even longer to Stoke nationalism. This has created alot of hostilities on both sides and China jas reiterated that it won't ever give up its claims over that barren rock against Japan. Obviously , its normal that both sides will be in confrontation. Why should Japan adopt a neutral stance towards China?
It's normal for them to take the side of China's rival the US in such a confrontation. The enemy of my enemy is my friend remember ?
If there was no dispute between both sides then things will be different , as there won't have been much hostility and trust would have been built with time. Just imagine you still had not solved your border issues completely with Russia and had still maintained your claim over Mongolia, part of outer manchuria and even border dispute with Russia you guys fought for in the 60s . Do you think you and Russja would have been in such good terms now today and trust would have been built to this extent?
You guys are now only getting close and building trust because you solved your border dispute and gave up on some past territorial claims the soviets illegally annexed/took from China during those unequal treaties. If your goevvrmebt had maintained their claim to this day, then your relatuons with Russia would still be hostile and they might even had partner with your enemies or at least sort out good times with your rivals/enemies.
Same with India, if you guys didn't have any border dispute don't you think your ties with India(I agree here that it was Indias fault not only have agreed to settle the border in the past when you guys were ready to are concessions ) would have been very friendly, deep and close today?
Border dispute creates alot of enmity and bad blood. In this regard China hasn't been as flexible with Japan like it has been with Russia or even India(or better still even Vietnam) to be honest. There can only be one reason for that, the CCP needed something to Stoke nationalism when needed .
It’s very typical for westerners to be very pro Japan whenever it is regarding an issue that concerns China. However when has Japan not been hostile towards China? Anti Chinese feelings have always been high in Japan and Japan has always covertly supported Taiwanese independence. On top of that Japan is allied with the US in actively containing China and supporting Taiwanese independence. So where is this fantasy world that you live in where Japan is just an innocent and helpful friend of China and China is just boiling with rage.
Of course Russia wants to settle the issue once and for all. As long as they keep the land. Once you have the land, may peace last forever.

I would love china as a neighbour. Take their land, and look to the future and forget the past. I love it.
So do you think people live in a vacuum? Whose media is the one constantly creating fake news every day to smear and sanction China? Who is fabricating a “Uighur genocide” in order to whip up hostility against China? Who is actively funding terrorists from Xinjiang to Hong Kong to create violence and instability? Who is actively supporting Taiwanese independence? Who is running naval ships through the South China Sea? Who is constantly creating fake narratives about debt traps about Chinese investments? Who likely created covid and released it in Wuhan and then created fake news to generate hatred against the Chinese people?

Just a hint, it’s not Russia.

Last edited:
Just met few other Chinese who jumped on last flights out of Kazakhstan to UAE. Now chilling, venting off steam with a drink at Expo

You Europeans, if you hate Russians, you should attack Moscow like Napoleon and Hitler. Instead of trying to incite the Chinese.

We dont hate Russia. Attacking Moscow will not work very well, as has been shown by Napoleon and Hitler.

Yes its probably cheaper to incite the Chinese than fight the Russians ourselves. And Russia is in. Avery bad position, it has lost massive territories after the Cold War and its still trying to get some of them back. Meanwhile NATO is on its border. When you drive through Europe without passing a single border its hard to believe Russian troops were in Germany not the long ago. Russians have been driven back 1,000 kilometres from there they were. In some places in Europe they were driven 2,000 kilometres back.

Now they seem to have been stopped in Ukraine and have shifted their attention east to Kazakhstan.

There was no need to send any troops to save Hong Kong, Your leaders were very smart and did not invade.

Now Hong Kong is yours. The Island and Kawloon. This is a good thing, It was taken unfairly. But also given back. something that Russia will never do even though they took Vladivostok the same way under the same treaty. The british allowed Chinese to migrate to Hong Kong in the millions, Something Russians never allowed in Vladivostok or other cities in outer Manchuria.

Because the British were fair and reasonable to you. Chinese never contemplated invading Hong Kong. There was no way for Hong Kong to Survive without the new Territories that had to be returned. Had British kept Hong Kong it would be an insignificant isolated island with no future. They didn't want to destroy what they had built. It's still the best and richest part of China.

You are again delusioning, buddy. Vladivostok is the Russian city founded in 1860. And has nothing to do with China. There was nothing there just a inhabited land when Russians came to that place.

And the whole territory of Russian part of Manchuria was a disputed land between China and Russia since 17 century, populated by settlements of local tribes. Chinese used this territory to extort ransom from local population. So the same did Russia at that time. And that was the reason why military clashes started between China and Russia in 17 century. There was a competition between Russia and China who will get control over local tribes and take ransom from them. In 1650 Russia controlled the land almost up to the territory of future Vladivostok.

Last edited:
Number of peacekeepers from CSTO members in Kazakhstan
37254989[1].png

The Americans began this coup specifically on the eve of the big Russian-American talks. I suppose Kazakh brothers crush those scums.
Wonder why Russian are building pressure on Ukraine ..

Today's headline
Battle lines appear to be tightening over Russia's potential invasion into Ukraine

I think you are confusing sovereignty with settlement of one ethnic population. American Samoa was not settled by Anglo Saxons, yet it is sovereign American land. You dont need to settle a particular ethnicity for it to become your sovereign land.

Falkland isands are British but you can't say for certain that most people there are Anglo Saxon or Celtic or Norman. Who cares what they are. Its British land. As was Hong Kong despite Chinese living there.

Outer Manchuria has been under Chinese sovereignty for centuries and centuries, regardless of who lived there.
Outer Manchuria and Outer Mongolia was under Manchurian control and never under Han Chinese control. Do you understand the simple fact that when Russia took outer mongolia/manchuria, they took it from the Manchurians who were controlling China at that time? the Qing dynasty was a Manchurian dynasty which ruled over China which means Chinese/Mongols/other ethnics all lived under the Manchurian banner. Did China lose Eastern Europe just because China and Eastern Europe were both owned by the Mongols at one stage? Why do you insist lands like Outer Mongolia and Outer manchurian which belongs to those ethnic groups to be Han Chinese land? Chinese people never settled in those lands unlike Hong Kong or Beijing so why would we say those lands belong to us?

I know you are just trying to incite China to hate Russians but we are too high IQ for simple nonsense. We solved our issues with Russians and we aren't imperialists who think Mongolian and Siberia belongs to us. Stop trying to troll bait.

You are again delusioning, buddy. Vladivostok is the Russian city founded in 1860.

Thats Correct. It was founded the same year Russia took it from china during the opium wars. Well done.

And has nothing to do with China.

Except that is was Chinese land and you had to fight the opium wars against china to take the land from them in the treaty of Peking.

And the whole territory of Russian part of Manchuria was a disputed land between China and Russia since 17 century,

Yes it became disputed because Russia wanted Chinese sovereign land. Before then it was Chinese land and Russia was nowhere near it. Russia finally took it in 1860. Good.

In 1650 Russia controlled the land almost up to the territory of future Vladivostok.

But not Vladivostok, which was Chinese. Just like the British which at the same time controlled asian land right up to Kowloon but did not control Kowloon until 1860. Thankfully by the awesome treaty of Peking 1860, Russia got Vladivostok and Britain got Kowloon. (Hong Kong was already British before that).

Outer Manchuria and Outer Mongolia was under Manchurian control and never under Han Chinese control. Do you understand the simple fact that when Russia took outer mongolia/manchuria, they took it from the Manchurians who were controlling China at that time? the Qing dynasty was a Manchurian dynasty which ruled over China which means Chinese/Mongols/other ethnics all lived under the Manchurian banner.

Let me correct your invented history. Outer Manchuria was Chinese land for 800 years before the Russians go cleverly took it from china. The old Chinese dynasties which controlled this land were the Jin Dynasty, the Yuan Dynasty and Ming Dynasty. Way before Russia was even a country. in fact This was Jin Dynasty land before Moscovy even became Duchy. By the time Russia was a vassal state of the Golden Horde, This land including Vladivostok was part of china under the Jin Dynasty.

I know you are just trying to incite China to hate Russians but we are too high IQ for simple nonsense. We solved our issues with Russians and we aren't imperialists who think Mongolian and Siberia belongs to us. Stop trying to troll bait.

I am not trying to incite china. I dont think 1.4 billion people will listen to me. Personally, I would rather Russia have this land. I am glad China has accepted that this land is Russian. Even if it did not accept this fact. there is not much it can do about it. Im am just pointing out that Britain returned the land they took by treaty of Peking, but Russia will never do that.

Thats Correct. It was founded the same year Russia took it from china during the opium wars. Well done.

Except that is was Chinese land and you had to fight the opium wars against china to take the land from them in the treaty of Peking.

Yes it became disputed because Russia wanted Chinese sovereign land. Before then it was Chinese land and Russia was nowhere near it. Russia finally took it in 1860. Good.

But not Vladivostok, which was Chinese. Just like the British which at the same time controlled asian land right up to Kowloon but did not control Kowloon until 1860. Thankfully by the awesome treaty of Peking 1860, Russia got Vladivostok and Britain got Kowloon. (Hong Kong was already British before that).

Let me correct your invented history. Outer Manchuria was Chinese land for 800 years before the Russians go cleverly took it from china. The old Chinese dynasties which controlled this land were the Jin Dynasty, the Yuan Dynasty and Ming Dynasty. Way before Russia was even a country. in fact This was Jin Dynasty land before Moscovy even became Duchy. By the time Russia was a vassal state of the Golden Horde, This land including Vladivostok was part of china under the Jin Dynasty.

I am not trying to incite china. I dont think 1.4 billion people will listen to me. Personally, I would rather Russia have this land. I am glad China has accepted that this land is Russian. Even if it did not accept this fact. there is not much it can do about it. Im am just pointing out that Britain returned the land they took by treaty of Peking, but Russia will never do that.
You seem to prove your low IQ by simply not understanding the simple fact that Han chinese never lived in outer mongolia or outer manchuria. Not even hardcore nationalists consider those lands Chinese. Keep making sh1t up you have failed because not a single chinese member has said anything negative against Russia. Don't quit your day job because your troll job is pitiful.

You seem to prove your low IQ by simply not understanding the simple fact that Han chinese never lived in outer mongolia or outer manchuria. Not even hardcore nationalists consider those lands Chinese. Keep making sh1t up you have failed because not a single chinese member has said anything negative against Russia. Don't quit your day job because your troll job is pitiful.

Han Chinese never lived in South China Sea uninhabited islands. So do you agree they are not Chinese islands?

And why does it matter where the Chinese live? What difference does it make? There a Chinese living in Washington DC, does that mean that Washington DC is Chinese?

Chinese never lived in certain uninhabitable parts of the western desert or on top of some Himalayan mountain, does that mean the desert or mountain is not Chinese? can Russians have that too? lol your arguments are just pathetic and are unable to properly justly Chinese kowtowing to Russian opium war treaties.

Back
Top Bottom