What's new

Kazakh made Thermal Sights adopted by Turkey

Currency ratio doesnt mean anything. Minimum wage does. He is right in what he claimed.

Currency ratio doesnt mean anything. Minimum wage does. He is right in what he claimed.

Wait... are you saying that you only focus on the "currency ratio" argument even though it was used in a comprehensive argument about the minimum wages ?

I am actually proud of you, focusing on a single point of the argument completely ignoring the underlying implications and reference to minimum wages. just like a westerner. So proud of you :)

So you're saying currency ratio means nothing based on what ? Where did you prove that it meant nothing ?
Maybe you should read posts before commenting on them?

Neptune delivered a perfect example of the cost of living and even what the minimum wage is in TR and Kazakhstan. Based on that alone you can tell that producing something in Kazakhstan is more economic than producing the same goods in Turkey.
That is true and completely irrelevant to my argument that currency ratios mean nothing for a country's competitiveness.
Now if what you're saying is true, why the fvck does Apple, Toyota, etc. have giant factories in China ?
If what I am saying is true?

Please quote on what you mean by "what you are saying is true".

Maybe you should read posts before commenting on them?

That is true and completely irrelevant to my argument that currency ratios mean nothing for a country's competitiveness.

If what I am saying is true?

Please quote on what you mean by "what you are saying is true".

As I said in my previous post to OS, if your entire posting and arguments has been based on the same basis then you can be proud of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom