What's new

Katrina Kaif entertains Indian troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony is She is not Indian citizen. :cheesy: i.e., she has not yet applied for indian citizenship :P

How wonder how many soldiers lost control of their launchers after her visit, and bio-hazard must have been called at the camp (yeah, dirty mind..HAHA)

Katrina Kaif belongs to kashmir and while visiting her home state she visited army bases in kashmir and done her bit.

Good work katrina.

inspite of being a kashmiri muslim she is not rooting for pakistan like other kashmiris :yahoo::yahoo:

I think every Babu & Neta associated with defense ministry should be sent to border areas for a boot camp before assuming office. Only then they will truly understand the difficulties faced by an ordinary Jawan.

George Fernandes sent a babu to siachin when he delayed sanction for snow shoes and snow mobiles. Fernandes himself also went to Siachin and other forward bases once a year

inspite of being a kashmiri muslim she is not rooting for pakistan like other kashmiris :yahoo::yahoo:

Not every kashmiri roots for pakistan.

People of jammu including jammu Muslims and Ladhak are totally pro-India.

Many people in valley are also pro india.

People(muslims) of kargil and Drass have saved the day for indian in 65 war and during kargil war .

And the pundits of kashmir valley e,g Nerhu and IG have hold top most positions in India for most of the time .

She is an entertainer, not a politician. It's her job.

No , its not her job to entertain indian Army . She could very well have refused to go if she had wished to do so.

If I send her my picture will she fall in love with me? :oops:

Fix the title please - It's really ridiculous.Just say something like Katrina Kaif visits post etc..instead of making such titles which imply she entertained indian soldiers sexually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom