What's new

Kashmiris want accession to Pakistan: (FaZL)

What's this bijli ghar thing? Haven't heard of it.
Bijli- Electricity. Ghar-Home.
Actually means power station.

BC! Bijli ghar ki dhoomain India tak bhi pohanch gain? I'll be damned!
Usee Bee Cee instead of BC, adds more stress...:D

Actually surprised at the way you used it. We do it same way in our statements. :lol:

Bijli- Electricity. Ghar-Home.
Actually means power station.

:lol:

Itna to mujhay bhi pata hia bhayi!!

What scandal was this? Rental power plant case?

At least someone is talking about STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE being the real reason rather then the INTEGRAL PART propaganda!

Yeah now if only Pakistanis came clean too. That its all about strategic importance and water and not the charade of Muslim brotherhood that you guys put on. :angel:

INSTRUMENT OF ACCESSION

In the name of His Excellency, the President of India, I the undersigned PlanetWarrior do hereby accede the States of Jammu & Kashmir and the States of Rajasthan, New Delhi and Punjab to the Nation of Pakistan conditional however that all Pakistanis are to renounce Islam and embrace Judaism as their religion

Dated

Signed : Planetwarrior

......now the above is as farfetced as Pakistan gettin Indian Kashmir

Even Mohd. Jinnah to dreamed it once and today pakistan is reality.

No I am sure Jinnah did not dream of todays Pakistan!...But I do agree on the reality of Todays Pakistan...Hope you get it.

Indian J&K is divided into 3 divisions -

Jammu(hindu majoriy) - People want to remain with India
Kashmir Valley( Muslim Majority) - People want indipendent state
Ladakh(Buddhist majority) - People want to remain with India

This is the reality and it has been borne out in many opinion polls conducted in J & K including the latest one by Birtish organisation called Chatham house at the behest of Gaddafi's son Saif al Gaddafi .The earlier Pakistanis understand it , the better.

He didnt bring down Somnath, he just looted it as is expected from his ilk.

The temple still stands as India does after all sorts of looters .

BTW, just look and compare the lands that were looted and that of the looters as they stand today.

Who is better ?

HAHAHAH!..Good one!...Moral of the story is .............Dont mess with India...!

At least someone is talking about STRATEGIC IMPORTANCE being the real reason rather then the INTEGRAL PART propaganda!

It's integral because of its strategic importance. I for one, always cared for the land of Kashmir. As regards the people, if they feel they are Indians they are welcome to stay there as equal citizens of India. But if they dont, then they can pack up. Not going to miss them.

It's integral because of its strategic importance.

and also because the state has two of the holiest pilgrim sites of hinduism we will never let amarnath and vaisho devi shrine fall in pakistani hands

and also because the state has two of the holiest pilgrim sites of hinduism we will never let amarnath and vaisho devi shrine fall in pakistani hands

Yeah that is another reason. We already did a mistake by allowing Lahore to be in Pakistan and because of this our Sikh brothers have to depend on Pakistani decision making process to visit one of their holiest place. We should not make that mistake again.

Yes. Whoever missed the train in 1947, on both sides, must be given one more chance..albeit this time peacefully, to complete the process. It makes no sense holding onto people who have no affliation/identification with the land. It would be good for both them and the country to make this process complete.

There are no need fa trains again ... Kashmiris who migrated during insurgency periods are coming back, either legally or illegally !! This means they dont want to board the rotten train back ...

You must have wax in your ears.....AZADI loud and clear being heard and sung....perhaps the first time even in an IOK Uni. :D

Does this mean that the Kashmiris prefer to be slaves of Punzabis rather than azadi??

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no need fa trains again ... Kashmiris who migrated during insurgency periods are coming back, either legally or illegally !! This means they dont want to board the rotten train back ...

I dont think you got the meaning behind my post.

When direct day type incidents happen then people move out along with the land and rest others not having the nos. becomes refugee.

Do you really think Muslims have numbers in Kashmir?

Kashmir is 70% Muslim and 30% non-Muslims. After pundits were chased away by militants.

Now let's see? If referendum was EVER to take place then why would Hindus/Sikhs/Buddhist would vote for Independent Kashmir OR Pakistan where they would be religious minority and prosecuted for sure?

And Muslims only have real majority in Kashmir valley, but in Jammu and Ladakh it's about 50-50% more or less.

And as far as the Muslims are concerned, don't you think Their votes would be divided in three groups? One wanting to join Pakistan (I suspect a minority), Some of them choosing to stay with India (As was seen at the time of independence) and some of them wanting independent Kashmir?

P.S. guys, go easy on ajtr, she has hormones issues. It's only natural :)

Back
Top Bottom