What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

I know from the way you are making derogatory comments on your own country.Keep it up and start earning some more brownie points.

Ah yes, the standard Internet troll ploy. If you can't attack the post attack the man.

If you get butthurt so easily then why did you read my post? Next time refute the point that I made.

I don't have to deal with the likes who gets so touchy about their country. India is going to be fine. With me making or not making derogatory comments.

Ah yes, the standard Internet troll ploy. If you can't attack the post attack the man.

If you get butthurt so easily then why did you read my post? Next time refute the point that I made.

I don't have to deal with the likes who gets so touchy about their country. India is going to be fine. With me making or not making derogatory comments.

Itz not like that.People like you cant talk straight .Instead of discussing the point on the hand you were talking some thing else.

There is no need to be politically correct in this forum.

Commies like you should be kept in line.what is your vote share in this elections hardly 3%.

You are a commie troll and you are showing your true colors by playing both sides.Itz not good for your health.

Actually Right wing Indians and pakistanis. Especially the Muslim and Hindu conservatives share a lot in terms of their social outlook of diminished freedo for Women and insecurity of their belief and the lashing out at anyone questioning the tenets.

It is not coincidental. When are South Asians going to realise that Religion needs to take a back seat.

I agree with you but you make it sound like they are the equally bad.
I would further qualify your statement by adding two caveats :

1. RSS fools are nowhere near as bad as Taliban or even Shariah demanding fools in Pakistan.
2. Religious BS is taking a backseat in India with time while in case of Pakistan, the opposite is happening.

I agree with you but you make it sound like they are the equally bad.
I would further qualify your statement by adding two caveats :

1. RSS fools are nowhere near as bad as Taliban or even Shariah demanding fools in Pakistan.
2. Religious BS is taking a backseat in India with time while in case of Pakistan, the opposite is happening.

I agree with this. False Equivlaency and all that :)

I agree with this. False Equivlaency and all that :)

And I don't.

The RSS is here, now.

The fanatics on the other side have kept getting thrashed regularly; their foolish adventures blunted by the Indian military. They are a somewhat more abstract cause for concern.

And I don't.

The RSS is here, now.

The fanatics on the other side have kept getting thrashed regularly; their foolish adventures blunted by the Indian military. They are a somewhat more abstract cause for concern.

If you think RSS should be a bigger concern for a mango Indian than terrorists trying to establish Taliban across the border then you are in very hallowed company.

220px-Sushilkumar_Shinde.JPG

And I don't.

The RSS is here, now.

lol the commies are giving -ve ratings.

first learn to keep on topic then you can give -ve ratings.

If you think RSS should be a bigger concern for a mango Indian than terrorists trying to establish Taliban across the border then you are in very hallowed company.

I was wondering how long before being accused of being a Congress supporter. It's the banal, predictable element in these posts that really bores me.

And I don't.

The RSS is here, now.

one commie congratulating other.

if you cant hear all voices you will gat a thrashing like 2014 elections.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom