What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

See boss dont want to talk or debate with people who are biased and are playing double games.

dont quote me.

Just look who started this and talk.
and stop trying to act smart..:blah:

use-it-house-brain.jpg

for your Info i am not here for honeymoon.

Your sexual history and interests are of no consequence to this forum and its members.

WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A FALSE FLAGGER?

We have another patient of schizophrenia here, Mr.@Joe Shearer

How do these totally screwed up mental cases land up here? What have we done to deserve them?

Incidentally, congratulations on your 'purple patch'. Your recent series of interventions, on various threads, have been of transcendent quality. They left me completely awestruck.

ok genius.njoy

stop quoting me please.

Please explain: WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A FALSE FLAGGER?
That is a serious accusation, and I have a right to know.

How do these totally screwed up mental cases land up here? What have we done to deserve them?

Incidentally, congratulations on your 'purple patch'. Your recent series of interventions, on various threads, have been of transcendent quality. They left me completely awestruck.
Oh!! Thank you Sir for your encouraging words. You have been very kind to me. There are three or perhaps four gentlemen in this forum whom I see responsible for igniting this flare. And you,definitely are on the top of them.

Please explain: WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME A FALSE FLAGGER?
That is a serious accusation, and I have a right to know.

you are getting personal in all your and it shows your state of mind.

don’t make culture and religion equal.they are different.

There is strong co-relation between religion & culture. While not always being identical, it would be pointless to overlook a religious connection to cultural habits.

you are confusing changes due to economic progress to changes with religious progress.

Changes due to economic progress is far more real, religion is usually centuries behind. Religious progress is not something that happens in a vacuum. Mostly happens with external pressure or by the necessity to keep up with the changing values of the society. Otherwise, you see what should be apparent to you - forcing ancient cultural practices of a time long gone on to people in this century. It is true of all religions, only varying in intensity and driven by the nature of adherents.

There is strong co-relation between religion & culture. While not always being identical, it would be pointless to overlook a religious connection to cultural habits.

Changes due to economic progress is far more real, religion is usually centuries behind. Religious progress is not something that happens in a vacuum. Mostly happens with external pressure or by the necessity to keep up with the changing values of the society. Otherwise, you see what should be apparent to you - forcing ancient cultural practices of a time long gone on to people in this century. It is true of all religions, only varying in intensity and driven by the nature of adherents.

but you hove to come out of religious bias to progress.

"Changes due to economic progress is far more real."

"forcing ancient cultural practices of a time long gone on to people in this century".

This is what i am saying .See the diff between Turkey and Pakistan.you will get answer for your question.

Those who forget the past and those who fail to correct their past mistakes will cease to exist.

No one is disagreeing with you but a commie insulting others for brownie points is as bad as cultural backwardness.

this will be my last post on this forum or topic.enjoy.bye.

--
Allah/ God/ Bhagawan/christ is mine...
its not IPR dear..
those sucm like salahuding killing people on name of god...
i respect ram same as rahim...
sabka malik ek

This kind of hatred is the reason why Kashmiri people is leaning towards Salahuddin mindset.

Christ was human being. Allah is not, Allah is a CREATOR. Christ is sign of creation, created by ALLAH - not even remotely the same.

I don`t expect you to understand since you worship creation rather than A CREATOR.

ALLAH is a CREATOR, but your post totally defies the definition of Monotheism, or ALLAH for that matter.

Don`t use the name of A CREATOR along with the concept of Polytheism. Islam is Monotheism Religion - mean worship A CREATOR ONLY.

The religion of Bhagwan/Christ is Polytheism. That is not same, not even by a mile.

Why change the title of the thread?

Calling jihadis as resistance forces doesnt change the fact that they are terrorists of the vile kind who will, given the chance - will be beheading, raping, crucifying or suicide bombing market places when there wont be any forces to control these scums.

This kind of hatred is the reason why Kashmiri people is leaning towards Salahuddin mindset.

Christ was human being. Allah is not, Allah is a CREATOR. Christ is sign of creation, created by ALLAH - not even remotely the same.

I don`t expect you to understand since you worship creation rather than A CREATOR.

ALLAH is a CREATOR, but your post totally defies the definition of Monotheism, or ALLAH for that matter.

Don`t use the name of A CREATOR along with the concept of Polytheism. Islam is Monotheism Religion - mean worship A CREATOR ONLY.

The religion of Bhagwan/Christ is Polytheism. That is not same, not even by a mile.

I am a Hindu. I don't believe that Allah exists, I don't believe in any prophet, I don't believe your Holy Book. I don't believe in Creationist Theology.

Keep your religion in your personal space because your beliefs might not make any sense to others.
Now get back on topic please. I thought that religious discussions are banned here.

Why change the title of the thread?

Calling jihadis as resistance forces doesnt change the fact that they are terrorists of the vile kind who will, given the chance - will be beheading, raping, crucifying or suicide bombing market places when there wont be any forces to control these scums.

The Original title of thread was changed from 'Kashmir Separatist'(that too from a Kashmiri blog) to 'Kashmiris'.

Salahuddin Asks Kashmir Separatists to Unite For Same Cause | Kashmir Latest News, Breaking News, Photos and Features | Free Press Kashmir

This is how petty Pakistanis are!!

I NEVER intervene in comments on religion, but need to point out certain things.

What you have outlined is the Islamic view. A larger number of people, who follow Christianity, do not agree. To them, Christ was of the same substance as God. Christ was not a sign of creation.

Christianity is very much a monotheistic religion.

Bhagwan is a Hindu concept, extended sometimes to other Indic religions, to Sikhism in particular. The concept of Bhagwan is defined by other philosophical concepts, which tend to the unity of God, but it is not strictly accurate to call these concepts and their conclusions monotheism.

Please do not set out to define for others what they should or should not believe. Each religion is a system of faith, and does not respond to proofs of the sort that are applied to physical phenomena. So if you believe something, it is true - for you. Not universally. Sadly, @amitkriit , whose views I detest, is precisely right on this matter. I am sorry to find myself on the same side as he.

I am an atheist, and am writing this post only to explain why it is not necessary for you to determine others' beliefs for them. For the rest, please feel free to think, to write, to say and to read whatsoever you should like to do.

---
Dear i respect you views on religion...
but
Allah/ram/rahim.... is one and same for me ..it may not be same for you..
mono or poly ithsm .. is more concern with way of devotion...
religion if for better ment of human mankind..
and not wise a versa...
Alllah is creator accepted...as per islam
same me diffrent for diffrent relgion...
rather debating the who is god..we should focus on ,
what all wanted us to do?.. brotherhood, peace, care to needy, honesty, repsct to elder , women,,
are we doing same what they wanted..
that a criteria to judge whther you are folloer of god of any name..
----
hate...
i do understnad....
but dear those people repsobile for killing huamn life .. kids, women , men
so the hatred is..
section of kashmiris was in support but now its alrady dimiish if not gone...
---
happy ramadan to you

Interesting, the way you are trying to draw a false equivalence between the likes of talibs and bokos, and the member you chided for a triviality. If you walk up to one of those islamic extremists and tell them not to say 'allah', you will probably not have a head on your shoulders anymore. Whereas if you say the same thing to that member, he would simply shrug and say "whatever dude, want a beer?"

And that is why the person you just responded to was making the point that taking the name of your god by the former category of people is what should worry you, not a frivolous use by somebody on the forum who was actually calling obscenities to the terrorists, not to allah, though the word appeared in the same sentence.
:lol:

nah!

he displayed his hatred for Hindu gods in his fatwa - so no, I don't think they will be beheading one of their brother.
Its nothing but the fake piousness and display of on-the-sleeve-and in-your-face-religiosity that is the hallmark of all Pakistani's and most Muslims.

The man, pursuit of happiness, abused the islamic extremist groups, but this pious muslim jon asad gets his heated up because the word allah appeared in the same sentence, and then continued to make snide aspersions on Hindus - which he has now edited ofcourse!

@JonAsad is the very definition of how Pakistani's are in real life.

@pursuit of happiness , the more you pander to such extremists like jon asad, the more they will try and push you in a corner. We all understood the context of your post, but it takes the likes of a Pakistani to turn it into some religious hurt.

Heh..then they wonder why their country is in a mess.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom