What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

Its nothing but the fake piousness and display of on-the-sleeve-and in-your-face-religiosity that is the hallmark of all Pakistani's and most Muslims.

The man, pursuit of happiness, abused the islamic extremist groups, but this pious muslim jon asad gets his heated up because the word allah appeared in the same sentence, and then continued to make snide aspersions on Hindus - which he has now edited ofcourse!

@pursuit of happiness , the more you pander to such extremists like jon asad, the more they will try and push you in a corner. We all understood the context of your post, but it takes the likes of a Pakistani to turn it into some religious hurt.

Heh..then they wonder why their country is in a mess.
--
thanks for understanding...
---
Extremisam...
i differ a bit..
my right to to put my thougts ,accept, criticise or condem some ones idea , thought, ideology
but not right to abuse (except terrorist - definitation - simple those who kill innocent for personal other gains) , or hurt anyones religious , personal mater....
--
culturally we are diverse but still very sensitive...
same goes for all religion..
i have less knowlede of all relgion including islam.. hinduism..
so its my duty to take care and edit my mistake .. but at the same time put my views ...
---
Let their country to thier mercy..
we can make our better....
still long way to go for Mera Bharat Mahan...

Itz not like that.People like you cant talk straight .Instead of discussing the point on the hand you were talking some thing else.

There is no need to be politically correct in this forum.

Commies like you should be kept in line.what is your vote share in this elections hardly 3%.

You are a commie troll and you are showing your true colors by playing both sides.Itz not good for your health.
I would advise you to air your views in a more respectable manner.
Its not your view which is a problem, its the way you say it.

We are all here to learn from each other, why dont you make this a starting point?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom