What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

yep i know how you got those ratings by playing both sides.

your record explains what sort of a person you are.

Oh, it certainly does. I am the sort of person that you are not, and never will be. Thank Heavens for that.

You mean wink-wink-nudge-nudge is not really an accusation? It is just wink-wink-nudge-nudge?

That depends on your perception of Mr. Shinde.
You perceive him as a congressi, while I think he is an idiot first and foremost.

That depends on your perception of Mr. Shinde.
You perceive him as a congressi, while I think he is an idiot first and foremost.

this guys have successfully brought religion in to this thread.commies are good in making others fight to earn some points.ignore kar.

they dont understand people like shindey will sell their daughters for votes.

this guys have successfully brought religion in to this thread.commies are good in making others fight to earn some points.ignore kar.

they dont understand people like shindey will sell their daughters for votes.

Right.

And you are the upright moral opposite pole.

Your hypocrisy is part of the package I suppose.

I notice that all you have to contribute is this kind of trashtalk. Why don't you yourself concentrate on issues rather than on members?

there is some religion in you mr.atheist.good going.we need pseudo seculars like you.ejoy dont quote me again.

No religion, none other than what weird people try to detect, to make their own weird points.

haha.

It's the first time I seen you using emoticons

What he was proposing was so bizarre....

syed_salahuddin.jpg
SRINAGAR: Extending its support to the strike call given by Hurriyat leaders on the arrival of India's Prime Minister in Kashmir, militant outfit Hizbul Mujhadeen chief and Chairman United Jihad Council, Syed Salahuddin Wednesday appealed all the separatist leaders to show a united face against the common foe India.

In a statement issued to CNS, Hizb Chief while addressing a high level meeting castigated India for suppressing the freedom sentiments of Kashmiri people and said that India's Prime Minister Narendra Modi has a plan to create Kashmiri Pandit settlements in Kashmir on Israeli pattern. He said that such plan would have dangerous repercussions and Hizb will fight tooth and nail against such vicious plans of India. “First it was Jagmohan who persuaded our Pandit brethren:lol: to fled from Valley and now Modi Government is mulling to settle them in Kashmir in separate settlements.

Syed Salahudin according to CNS said that Modi Government is also planning to declare Bangladeshi Hindu
refugees as the permanent subjects of Jammu and Kashmir. He said that this will be done with a view to
change the Muslim demographic character in Jammu and Kashmir.he further said that narender modi is heading that country which has muzzled the voice of innocent kashmiri people & have deprived them from their birth right.

freepresskashmir.com/salahuddin-asks-kashmir-separatists-to-unite-for-same-cause-133102/
He looks like the dwarfs from lord of the rings.. Go bilbo baggins go

Right.

And you are the upright moral opposite pole.

Your hypocrisy is part of the package I suppose.

I notice that all you have to contribute is this kind of trashtalk. Why don't you yourself concentrate on issues rather than on members?

No religion, none other than what weird people try to detect, to make their own weird points.

What he was proposing was so bizarre....

What is this -ve rating thing commie.Dont you have balls to debate with me with out those rantings.get a life.

This is why you are in this forum as a false flagger.Dont quote me.and get a life.

What culture? It has evolved continuously, what is the logic in holding on to any particular slice of time?

I also saying same thing itz evolution of culture not some stone age culture those people are talking about.

Did i say holding on to certain point of time.Dont try to show your Intelligence to much.

Progressiveness is Hinduism.

Dont assume too much.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom