What's new

Kashmiris Unite for resistance against India | Salahuddin

Interesting, the way you are trying to draw a false equivalence between the likes of talibs and bokos, and the member you chided for a triviality. If you walk up to one of those islamic extremists and tell them not to say 'allah', you will probably not have a head on your shoulders anymore. Whereas if you say the same thing to that member, he would simply shrug and say "whatever dude, want a beer?"

And that is why the person you just responded to was making the point that taking the name of your god by the former category of people is what should worry you, not a frivolous use by somebody on the forum who was actually calling obscenities to the terrorists, not to allah, though the word appeared in the same sentence.

Like i said to him i am worried about both-
I am on a forum where i interact with people- so i do not have to be equipped with any thing other than my keyboard- considering the fact that the user may agree or disagree with me thats it- Me asking him to refrain is the only thing i can do considering this situation-

The person i responded to was trying to make a point in wrong pretext- if i do have to walk up to those terrorists scums i will make sure i am equipped with necessary equipment to save my head making sure i come back with his head instead- that will be a totally different situation not comparable to this and should not have been brought up in first place-

So tell me who tried false equivalence?-

:lol:

nah!

he displayed his hatred for Hindu gods in his fatwa - so no, I don't think they will be beheading one of their brother.

You judging me boy?- first you come up with a stupid comparison and now with your comprehension problem you accusing me to be one of them?-
Fcuk you :lol:-

Me asking him to refrain is the only thing i can do considering this situation
Oh that's not all you did, you also called hindu god/s as "creatures".

Although nobody insulted any god you worship. The obscenity in the sentence was directed at a terrorist.

Like i said to him i am worried about both-
I am on a forum where i interact with people- so i do not have to be equipped with any thing other than my keyboard- considering the fact that the user may agree or disagree with me thats it- Me asking him to refrain is the only thing i can do considering this situation-

The person i responded to was trying to make a point in wrong pretext- if i do have to walk up to those terrorists scums i will make sure i am equipped with necessary equipment to save my head making sure i come back with his head instead- that will be a totally different situation not comparable to this and should not have been brought up in first place-

So tell me who tried false equivalence?-

You judging me boy?- first you come up with a stupid comparison and now with your comprehension problem you accusing me to be one of them?-
Fcuk you :lol:-

:lol:

Showing you the mirror boi.

Tell me none of hindus worship creatures?-
sure you dont want me post the pictures do you?-
You said "bhagvan or whatever creature".

And no matter what they worship, it's their personal affair - at least they don't behead and crucify and blast people after shouting the name of whatever they worship.

Anyway, much as I would love to counter troll you, it is I who would get infracted, so I'll bow out now.

Tell me none of hindus worship creatures?-
sure you dont want me post the pictures do you?-

if i show you the mirror will it be the left check or right cheek of an as s?- or both?- :lol:-

better than that - a online jihadi buster. Looks like I judged you alright boi.

You said "bhagvan or whatever creature".

And no matter what they worship, it's their personal affair - at least they don't behead and crucify and blast people after shouting the name of whatever they worship.

Anyway, much as I would love to counter troll you, it is I who would get infracted, so I'll bow out now.

they doesnt need to shout any thing after worshiping them- the whole story will tell itself-
i was looking forward to getting banned with you- good thing you did the only thing you could do- bow out- :pleasantry:

better than that - a online jihadi buster. Looks like I judged you alright boi.
Lol- online jihadi buster- lol
then what does that makes me- an online as s cheek buster- :lol:- in that sense you judged me perfectly boy- :tup:-

Congratulations Joe.
You join the very few Indian members who are accused by Right wing Indians as being partial to Muslims and by Pakistani Muslims as being partial to Hindus.

I can think of no better endorsement!

@Contrarian
I must be doing something right.
In fact, I must be doing a lot of things right.

@Contrarian
I must be doing something right.
In fact, I must be doing a lot of things right.

Actually Right wing Indians and pakistanis. Especially the Muslim and Hindu conservatives share a lot in terms of their social outlook of diminished freedo for Women and insecurity of their belief and the lashing out at anyone questioning the tenets.

It is not coincidental. When are South Asians going to realise that Religion needs to take a back seat.

Actually Right wing Indians and pakistanis. Especially the Muslim and Hindu conservatives share a lot in terms of their social outlook of diminished freedo for Women and insecurity of their belief and the lashing out at anyone questioning the tenets.

It is not coincidental. When are South Asians going to realise that Religion needs to take a back seat.

Indians are trying to preserve culture the same cant be said about mullas.
I think you have scored your browne points.

@Contrarian
@Ravi Nair

An even better formulation. It is something that I have always said: that the @JonAsad types and the hordes of RSS creatures who swarm this forum actually have a lot in common. Much more in common than they have with the moderates and liberals of each side.

Not all Indians. Some are culturally retrograde. They are trying to preserve something which never existed, something which existed only in a past that they imagined.

I am already Brown. :O

And stop insulting my views as being brownie points. These are well thought out views that I have had after years of contemplation.

@Contrarian
@Ravi Nair

An even better formulation. It is something that I have always said: that the @JonAsad types and the hordes of RSS creatures who swarm this forum actually have a lot in common. Much more in common than they have with the moderates and liberals of each side.

A Nostalgic vision of a perfect homeland they envisioned which never really was there to begin with.

@Contrarian
@Ravi Nair

Not all Indians. Some are culturally retrograde. They are trying to preserve something which never existed, something which existed only in a past that they imagined.

Are you smoking weed?commie talking about RSS and India you are a disgrace to India.

You people need to know when and where to separate Religion and Education.

The Commie filth couldn’t get 10 seats in this election.

Like i said you have earned your Browne points now go and troll some where else.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom