What's new

Kashmiris to observe Indian republic day as black day on January 26

Post reported for not posting GDP, starvation...

I love this guy... :lol:

Buddy, I'm not sure how you expected me to respond to all the China-bashing that you guys have been doing recently?

In fact, it would be illogical not to have some sort of response. :P

Buddy, I'm not sure how you expected me to respond to all the China-bashing that you guys have been doing recently?

In fact, it would be illogical not to be annoyed by it. :P

No, i expect the official spokesperson just continue the job here..:tup:

You are doing a hell lot of job for me. and i admire the job u doing here.

It has actually diverted many serious discussions inside this forum to other places . Not any constructive Indian threads are survived here nowadays and it helps other places.

I would like to see a 100 more guys like you in all Indian threads..

Well said. :tup: The next time India tries to do a Forward Policy, we'll cut off the "Chicken's neck corridor" and split the entire Northeast away from them.

We won't occupy it though, we'll leave it to the Northeast freedom fighters so they can Govern it themselves.

You can't do jack with your tin man army :P

Guys republic day is over Go back for tight sleep :)

Well said. :tup: The next time India tries to do a Forward Policy, we'll cut off the "Chicken's neck corridor" and split the entire Northeast away from them.

We won't occupy it though, we'll leave it to the Northeast freedom fighters so they can Govern it themselves.

And then we north-easterners will help free your beloved Tibet! :D

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Who knows. As a muslim I believe that its Allah(swt) who decides the future. May be we will get
kolkata and some parts of N.E instead. ;) After all these parts were historically ours.

There you go son! Wet dreams all over again! :D

And then we north-easterners will help free your beloved Tibet! :D

Bring on a rematch from Bangalore. :azn: (I don't think that is in the Northeast?)

Anyway:

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

1962 was possibly the weakest moment in Chinese history. We had just emerged from the worst famine in our history in 1961 (Great leap forward), we had just fought the Korean war with the American superpower, and we were also alienated from the USSR due to the Sino-Soviet split.

But today, China's position vis-a-vis India has never been stronger. Never since the founding of the PRC has our economy been FOUR times as big as India's economy (with commensurate military spending). But today... it is. :D

If you couldn't beat us back then, then you have no chance today.

You are a Han living in Hong-Kong! I'm an Assamese living in Bangalore. Is that so hard to understand, mate? ;)

Hong Kong's population is entirely Han Chinese anyway.

Is the Bangalorean population entirely Assamese?

P.S: Thanks for posting that link for the umpteenth time! I bow before you! :D

LOL, nice new account then. What was the name of your previous account? :P

Bring on a rematch from Bangalore. :azn: (I don't think that is in the Northeast?)

Anyway:

'India can't match China's military force': Indian Naval Chief - IBN Live

1962 was possibly the weakest moment in Chinese history. We had just emerged from the worst famine in our history in 1961 (Great leap forward), we had just fought the Korean war with the American superpower, and we were also alienated from the USSR due to the Sino-Soviet split.

But today, China's position vis-a-vis India has never been stronger. Never since the founding of the PRC has our economy been FOUR times as big as India's economy (with commensurate military spending). But today... it is. :D

If you couldn't beat us back then, then you have no chance today.

He mean North-eastern people not indian army.

No mate! There are plenty of Indians, too in Hong Kong! :D And who cares about the Bangalore demography? I will remain an Assamese!

Not new account, mate! Username change: From Avishekh to AvidSpice! Surprising, is it?

Is there any rule stating that Bangalore had to be of entirely Assamese population for an Assamese to visit and work.? Han chinese wont live in Minority area's ? I think not..look at Tibet !!

I pray for a day when INDIA will be devided into 50 parts with independent countries like assam, mizoram, tripura, megalaya, manipur,hydrabad, independent republic of Jummu & kashmir, sikkim and add to that greater Bangladesh & greater pakistan. Inshallah
that day will come and it will ensure peace & stability of Asia for at least the next millenia. It will teach this bharatis the value
of freedom that the kashmiris are now fighting for.

u can keep on praying,just have a contingency plan,because u ll need it.

---------- Post added at 12:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

Nah. Just stating the obvious. Natural order follows every abomination.

natural order ll also mean all u guys pack up and go back to arabia one fine day,the day u do that,india ll also get back to old style.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom