What's new

Kashmiris to observe Indian republic day as black day on January 26

tumblr_lslst07fnv1qmy4rr.gif

It’s Blackday, Blackday
Gotta get down on Blackday
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend, weekend
Blackday, Blackday
Gettin’ down on Blackdayy
Everybody’s lookin’ forward to the weekend...

All those celebrating this day as black day..enjoy and keep getting your a$$es spanked:bounce:

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Why should i verify that.. Infact i want to suggest your name along with Aryan, Windjammer, and Co. to replace the present set of moderators here and take this forum to newer heights..

You guys are contributing immensely to keep the quality alive in this forum, its time u guys gets reward for that.:tup:
Sparky control man...you are ripping him apart!!
WOWSERS!
:tup:

---------- Post added at 02:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

I pray for a day when INDIA will be devided into 50 parts with independent countries like assam, mizoram, tripura, megalaya, manipur,hydrabad, independent republic of Jummu & kashmir, sikkim and add to that greater Bangladesh & greater pakistan. Inshallah
that day will come and it will ensure peace & stability of Asia for at least the next millenia. It will teach this bharatis the value
of freedom that the kashmiris are now fighting for.
Haha many of Indian posters that bang all you India haters come from the regions you named.
You can dream...but a dream is a dream not reality.
Height of mental masturbation LOL

Happy republic day,Kashmiris.

Rejoice in the republic and build your future with the support of a billion brothers.

Happy Black day to Kashmiris.

Yeah... since they're an endangered species (jihadi types), they can raise whatever colors they want.

---------- Post added at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 PM ----------

Happy Black day to Kashmiris.

That's a wrong term. Kashmiri refers to all Kashmiris including pandits, sikhs, buddhists and shias who are proud of Indian identity. It is only the sunni extremists who cleansed the valley that observe the black day.

Note for the mods :

Kashmir War is part of the issue.. whereas Kashmir itself is an international issue.

I pray for a day when INDIA will be devided into 50 parts with independent countries like assam, mizoram, tripura, megalaya, manipur,hydrabad, independent republic of Jummu & kashmir, sikkim and add to that greater Bangladesh & greater pakistan. Inshallah
that day will come and it will ensure peace & stability of Asia for at least the next millenia. It will teach this bharatis the value
of freedom that the kashmiris are now fighting for.

Tell us something new...:coffee:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom