What's new

Kashmiris to observe Indian republic day as black day on January 26

Writing On the Wall for the Indians (Dehli & Bombay) Rest has ''Freedom Movements'' going On.

Are you talking about pakistan where only Punjab holding all pakistan from separating?

to day Its Black-Day to all those jihadis......:lol:

Your time will come soon,Indian Army will send u to ur fellow jihadists up there :lol:

BTW,Who cares for these protests??? Carry on:rofl:

Who knows. As a muslim I believe that its Allah(swt) who decides the future. May be we will get
kolkata and some parts of N.E instead. ;) After all these parts were historically ours.

It will be urs by next thursday.. They are doing an auction... Come with some money..and say " i want kolkatta, because Luffy said so"

Who knows. As a muslim I believe that its Allah(swt) who decides the future. May be we will get
kolkata and some parts of N.E instead. ;) After all these parts were historically ours.

In your wet dreams.With this type of attitude... What Can I say? More bullets to BSF.

remember how BSF,stripped a Bangladeshi and kicked his @SS??? few days ago??

You are right. INDIA actually is an artificial state put in existence by the british, their white masters. The only thing keeping this
abnormal state together is the caste system and their forceful implementation of hindutva terrorist ideology. But how long
can such a wired system persist. The system will collapse one day just like the USSR.

Exactly right. :tup:

This artificial entity that was a byproduct of colonialism, is only an anomaly in the thousands of years of history in the South Asian subcontinent. They will return to their natural state soon enough, maybe when Indian Muslims inevitably grow to 30-40% of the population.

This artificial entity that was a byproduct of colonialism, is only an anomaly in the thousands of years of history in the South Asian subcontinent. They will return to their natural state soon enough, maybe when Indian Muslims inevitably grow to 30-40% of the population.

Post reported for not posting GDP, starvation...

I love this guy... :lol:

You mean 40 years back kolkata and NE was part of bangladesh?

Guess what Chinaman wants to see India splitting up. boo...!!:cry:cry:cry:
:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom