What's new

Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir

The only "demographic change" i can think of is families like mine and thousands of others that have crossed the LOC and where given new homes in AJK.

And lot of them too migrated from Muzzaffarabad-Mirpur to Indian side. And the plundering done by your so called liberator.

Nobody can buy land in Azad kashmir...and dabong is a kashmiri from azad kashmir...infact we have several kashmiri members.....

In Pakistani side of Kashmir's constitution talking about freedom from Pakistan is banned. Common people aren't allowed to settle but what about others. You can also look for freedom index. What about recent violence in Gilgit-Baltistan.

The only "demographic change" i can think of is families like mine and thousands of others that have crossed the LOC and where given new homes in AJK.

Sikhs in india have wanted freedom from india and so have other groups but you dont get me going on about it....its an indian problem.....they choose one way or another to join india the kashmiris did not......and thats my point.
I cant understand what you indians are scared off,one minute your telling me that the kashmiris love india but the next your not willing to put it to a vote as you promised.

We dont need to prove anything to anyone.We are a sovereign nation and we need not be told to do something by someone...Heck,we dont even care about USA when it comes to Kashmir.

Pakistanis are greedy for land and nothing else..if their love was true they would have accepted these few delusioned kashmiris without asking for Kashmir valley and mind you Kashmir valley also belongs to Kashmiri Hindus and Sikhs who dont want to be a part of Pakistan.

And by the way it was under our rule the Dogra rule..Our empire was ruling Kashmir..Where did Pakistan come in between??You started it by sending tribals in and when our king decided to side with India you started to make all noise.

Pakistanis are greedy for land and nothing else..if their love was true they would have accepted these few delusioned kashmiris without asking for Kashmir valley and mind you Kashmir valley also belongs to Kashmiri Hindus and Sikhs who dont want to be a part of Pakistan.

So, why Pakistanis who care a lot for Kashmiris disowned Biharis to suffer as stateless people in Bangladesh. It is both greed of land, rivers but strongest reason being defeated by India everytime.Just start a thread on Kashmir, every people will start to tell some connection with Kashmir, just start a thread on giving citizenship to Biharis and Pakistanis will start spitting abuses.

So, why Pakistanis who care a lot for Kashmiris disowned Biharis to suffer as stateless people in Bangladesh. It is both greed of land, rivers but strongest reason being defeated by India everytime.Just start a thread on Kashmir, every people will start to tell some connection with Kashmir, just start a thread on Stranded Pakistanis and Pakistanis will start spitting abuses.

The thing is they themselves know that their Mission Kashmir is over!!

They,with the game they are playing through ISI,have made such a bad image of themselves in the International communtiy that there is absolutely no chance of them getting to raise this agenda in UN and getting a deal out of it.

Secondly,After fighting 4 wars they have realised that they cannot take Kashmir militarily.Kashmir was the cause of every war between India and Pakistan and with the progress we have made in the last 2 decades and the gap between their and our military increasing it would be only stupid of Pakistan to think of taking it by force.

So they are left to doing 2 things..one is what their govt. is doing by supporting terrorists in Kashmir which mind you is not getting them a good result and secondly to come on the internet and demand Kashmir as if it was always their playground.

Hey the reality is pakistan just want the land of kashmir, they don't care about the people of it.they want kashmir 'cause all rivers of pakistan flowes from here.

Hey the reality is pakistan just want the land of kashmir, they don't care about the people of it.they want kashmir 'cause all rivers of pakistan flowes from here.

it's indians thinkings not ours..... from burma no river come to here. but we also can feel their pain but now a days we don't have a leader like sultan mehmood ghaznawi... muhammad bin qasim,,,, Tipo Sultan... that's why we cant do anything... may ALLAH give us AMEEN

it's indians thinkings not ours..... from burma no river come to here. but we also can feel their pain but now a days we don't have a leader like sultan mehmood ghaznawi... muhammad bin qasim,,,, Tipo Sultan... that's why we cant do anything... may ALLAH give us AMEEN

Americans are the thekedars of this world. What are you? Self proclaimed thekedars of muslims all over the world.

And lot of them too migrated from Muzzaffarabad-Mirpur to Indian side.

Hahahah.......the only people that crossed the LOC from Muzzaffarabad-Mirpur where the freedom fighters.

And the plundering done by your so called liberator.

When you have nothing left to say that makes any sense its better not to say anything.

In Pakistani side of Kashmir's constitution talking about freedom from Pakistan is banned.

So if groups in indian talk about freedom from the indian union there allowed to go ahead and split india?......The people of punjab,kashmir,Arunachal Pradesh,Assam ect ect all want to be free of the indian yoke but what do you do......send the army and start killing people.

Common people aren't allowed to settle but what about others.

Which others?

You can also look for freedom index.

Shall we start with IOK?

What about recent violence in Gilgit-Baltistan.

What about the last 10-15 years of "violence" in IOK and for that matter the rest of india.......the list is to long for me to put down.

We dont need to prove anything to anyone.We are a sovereign nation and we need not be told to do something by someone...Heck,we dont even care about USA when it comes to Kashmir.

You might not "care" about what anybody thinks but the same applies to you also......nobody really "cares" also about what you have to say when it comes to kashmir.

The Kashmiri Hindus and Sikhs can vote the rest of the kashmiris......one man one vote and lets see who wins.

And by the way it was under our rule the Dogra rule..Our empire was ruling Kashmir..Where did Pakistan come in between??You started it by sending tribals in and when our king decided to side with India you started to make all noise.

If its okay for one man to make the decision can you indian also accept that Junagadh should then belong to pakistan as the nawab decided to side with pakistan..

Just one more thing.
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU

(Statement in Indian Constituent Assembly; 25 November 1947).

“We have not opposed at any time an over-all plebiscite for the State as a whole…….”

· JAWAHARLAL NEHRU

(in telegram dated 16 August 1950 addressed to the U.N. Representative for India and Pakistan: S/1791 : Anne 1(B).

“The most feasible method of ascertaining the wishes of the people was by fair and impartial plebiscite.”

You might not "care" about what anybody thinks but the same applies to you also......nobody really "cares" also about what you have to say when it comes to kashmir.

The Kashmiri Hindus and Sikhs can vote the rest of the kashmiris......one man one vote and lets see who wins.

If its okay for one man to make the decision can you indian also accept that Junagadh should then belong to pakistan as the nawab decided to side with pakistan..

Just one more thing.
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU

(Statement in Indian Constituent Assembly; 25 November 1947).

“We have not opposed at any time an over-all plebiscite for the State as a whole…….”

· JAWAHARLAL NEHRU

(in telegram dated 16 August 1950 addressed to the U.N. Representative for India and Pakistan: S/1791 : Anne 1(B).

“The most feasible method of ascertaining the wishes of the people was by fair and impartial plebiscite.”

Dude,No voting is gonna take place..Wake up.I am sorry but your country is not in a position to dictate terms in its relationship with India..Neither militarily nor politically.

It may have been possible long ago but since then the situation has heavily turned in Indias favour..I dont see any way in Pakistan taking Kashmir and your leaders have already used foolish approaches to take Kashmir.Whom are you gonna please in the international community to take Kashmir?

Unlike pakistan the International community IF allowed to come to Jammu and kashmir will listen to everyones opinion and not just Kashmiri Muslims and i dont see them talking positively of joining Pakistan

The thing is you have no idea about the situation..You will be shocked to know how many Kashmiri muslims are there in the Army and the Police forces who sacrifice their lives or the country..But obviously you sitting in Pakistan would be listening to Paksitani channels showing those few who hate india.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom