What's new

Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir

nope jani yaad hai :D aur Talibani hahaha u din't meet with Taliban Yet :D ;) am not Talibani yet :D

hahaha lolzzzz :D yaar i though Singh are Sikhs but they are Hindo wowww :P hahaha

Hinduz tu bechary Song me b King nahi bane abi tak hahaha :P sorry if i hurt some one

You dont deserve to be peon....all singh are not Sikh......Hindu Rajput also Singh
but it may be sikh but not Muslim...:P

Meanwhile Kashmiri's in India...................

golf-course-kashmir.jpg

517Royal.jpg

see the rock there is a pakistani check post :D

You dont deserve to be peon....all singh are not Sikh......Hindu Rajput also Singh
but it may be sikh but not Muslim...:P

we were KINGs... not Peon .. n who were Peon i don't wana tell that ;) u better understand ... n in that case i saw that movie Akshe was a Sikh right... u have tu make a song like RAJPUT singh is King hahaha wo b just Gane me........... neither Sikh were the king nor Hindus in reality :D just muslim was that :D KING.............:yahoo:

hey hey hey come on wat's going on here stop non sense kashmir issue pakistan friends don't argue with oragan INDIAN's,don't vast time friends,now thing about what the REAL status in INDIA,They competition with glope an china, what the status in PAKISTAN....?what u guys doing here thing guy's thing:hitwall:
As i m a pakistan lover:pakistan: my best advice pakistan should concentrate it's poverty,corruption,internal problems like Baluchistan,that's good for his people and country economic ,then become powerful pakistan, better avoid anti Indian,anti American because they are giant countries,huge military,population as well economic power house,honestly think what can achieve against them..?lost three wars,lost east pakistan huge land,got bad terrorist state image and country in the failed states list, For them pakistan a piece of cake...
so please go for good things pakistan people
:china:china always back of u r success,our support always with you
good luck pakistan:pakistan:
Aggresive India:flame: occupied our land(south tibet),occpied kashmir,occupied sikkim,future plan to occupied nepal and bhutan,don't worry guy's china Keep watching

u tried ur best to be chinese didnt u???

Why would they?....there not ethnically kashmiri ,but they would consider themselves kashmiri if you asked them what they felt t themselves as a nation.
I think your getting the two mixed up.
Does the same rule apply to india also......only ethnic punjabis can vote in election in punjab.

Completely wrong..Dogras consider it as an insult if you call them Kashmiri.

By that logic, all Pakistanis and Bangladeshis must be Indian as their great grandparents bodies are buried in India.

The majority of people that are living in pakistan and bangladesh have been there for ages...they did not move from anywhere.
I am being particular about people being forced from there homeland and how we find out who is a "real punjabi" or a "real kashmiri".
Going of your one sided logic that means all the people that moved to india during partition from pakistan are not really indian but pakistanis.

Completely wrong..Dogras consider it as an insult if you call them Kashmiri.

So if kashmir was to be independent the dogra people would not be citizens of kashmir and would not be called kashmiris?.........like i said before you indian are getting confused between kashmiris the ethnic group and kashmiri as national sense.

UN resolution is in dustbin since the day Pakistan refused to vacate Gilgit-Baltistan, Mirpur-Muzaffarabad area. And its likely Pakistan won't do that in near future.

Sorry to burst your bubble but the UN resoultion still stand.

68 POSTS HAVE BEEN DELETED: I will start banning people if the trolling does not stop from NOW on.

The majority of people that are living in pakistan and bangladesh have been there for ages...they did not move from anywhere.
I am being particular about people being forced from there homeland and how we find out who is a "real punjabi" or a "real kashmiri".
Going of your one sided logic that means all the people that moved to india during partition from pakistan are not really indian but pakistanis.

So if kashmir was to be independent the dogra people would not be citizens of kashmir and would not be called kashmiris?.........like i said before you indian are getting confused between kashmiris the ethnic group and kashmiri as national sense.

UN resolution includes GB. Kashmir has been broken more than once due to Pakistanis. Now P0K is over ridden by Punjabis and Pushtun militants. Thanks for destroying the culture of Kashmir on your side Pakistan !

Its not Kashmir but it is called Jammu and Kashmir. I have too met many Dogras who don't like if people call them Kashmiris, neither Kashmiris like Dogras, Bakarwals and Mirpuris to be known as Kashmiri. Kashmiri means who speak Kashmiri language. Mirpuris are not Kashmiris.

You never vacated Muzaffarabad and 64 yrs passed, so Pakistan himself made the resolution null and void.

who will you ban....more pakistanis and delete their posts like you do every time...while at the same time ignoring many many posts by others...i know why you do that but ill leave that discussion for later. you want to get an answer PM me ill gladly respond. start being fair. And yea no need to ban me i did not even write a single post in this thread....just cant help it with your unfair stupidity....anyways moving on....

i did not insult you either just called your unfairness stupid....i have seen many indians use worse words in discussions repeatdly and nothing ever happens to them....i expect me to be safe...plus you need to start hearing the truth about yourself my freind.

cheers

You are talking to a Dogra who is a resident of Jammu region. :lol:

You know what you post is laughable coz no one wants freedom in the "national sense" to be called as a resident of Kashmiri Nation..The guys asking for freedom are a minority.In Kashmir itself there are Kashmiri pandits,Sikhs,Bakarbals etc who dont want freedom and this is when i am talking purely about Kashmir valley..if we have to also take in Jammu and Leh Ladakh then forget about it..It becomes a very small minority.

I really dont realise whats the issue with this..Decisions are not taken to please a minority but always the majority and the majority is with India.

Its not Kashmir but it is called Jammu and Kashmir.

If makes you happy i will refer to it as JK.

I have too met many Dogras who don't like if people call them Kashmiris, neither Kashmiris like Dogras, Bakarwals and Mirpuris to be known as Kashmiri. Kashmiri means who speak Kashmiri language. Mirpuris are not Kashmiris.

I have answered this point at least there or four times to you... indian are getting confused between kashmiris the ethnic group and kashmiri as national sense.

You never vacated Muzaffarabad and 64 yrs passed, so Pakistan himself made the resolution null
and void.

If it worked that way........the UN is still on the border and the resoultion is still on the books.
United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP)

You are talking to a Dogra who is a resident of Jammu region. :lol:

Thats good to hear......my family cames from kashmir.....both sides of the LOC.

You know what you post is laughable coz no one wants freedom in the "national sense" to be called as a resident of Kashmiri Nation..The guys asking for freedom are a minority.In Kashmir itself there are Kashmiri pandits,Sikhs,Bakarbals etc who dont want freedom and this is when i am talking purely about Kashmir valley..if we have to also take in Jammu and Leh Ladakh then forget about it..It becomes a very small minority.
I really dont realise whats the issue with this..Decisions are not taken to please a minority but always the majority and the majority is with India.

I would beg to differ......
If the kashmiri people wanting freedom are "just a minority" then the indian govt would win a UN vote on the issue ,wouldn't they?
LOL......if the indian govt thought it could win an election on the issue of JK joining india it would have held one back when the indian govt went to the UN and nehru promised a referendum to the kashmiri people.......but even then you did not take the risk.

If makes you happy i will refer to it as JK.

I have answered this point at least there or four times to you... indian are getting confused between kashmiris the ethnic group and kashmiri as national sense.

If it worked that way........the UN is still on the border and the resoultion is still on the books.
United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP)

I told you my personal experience. Kashmiri as a national sense only exist in Pakistani side because Pakistan didn't get even a single inch of Kashmir valley in 1948.

I told you my personal experience. Kashmir as a national sense only exist in Pakistani side because Pakistan didn't get even a single inch of Kashmir valley in 1948.

So all those kashmirs that are fighting the indian army are doing so to join india?

Back
Top Bottom