What's new

Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir

we are just waiting a man who'll be sent by the GOD ,, it's religious u cant understand but when our IMAM will come then u'll see what the mean of Ghazw-e-Hind.. n what a the mean of Khurasaan InshaALLAH ... GOD will sent him in our life inshaALLAH inshALLAH .... tell then our mujahideen enough for ur Baniyazzz ,,, n one more thing i must say to u we are not against the people of india ... but ur Baniyazz who conspire aginst muslim...

and u can see that Muslim Role india about 1000 years (maybe) if muslim are aginst Hindo then there will never remain a single Hindo but wht's Hindos Doing in INDIA they are kill innoccent Kashmiriz and other Indian Muslim.... we'll take revenge every single innocent sole inshaALLAH from Hindos General

What about the mujahids who will be fighting against Pakistan for India????

I never met a Kashmiri who ever called himself/herself Indian. Its only Indians who so badly want Kashmiris to be Indian. Ask a Kashmiri if they are Indian, they will simply say NO, NEVER!

Indian is synonymous for Hindustani. No Pakistani calls Kashmiris "Indian" or "Hindustani".
I just wonder what my 4 Kashmiri classmates(Baramula resident) will say on this or they will just laugh like me. Seriously, take some fresh air buddy. I will share you 1 memory/event with you. There was a seminar in our collage when there was tensions in Kashmir valley in 2010,they always talked about freedom with some high dose of regionalism, 1 Marathi student resisted,all others including me asked what they want in term of freedom, independence,accession with china,accession with Pakistan,autonomy,similar laws like other states of India,or removal of various draconian laws. They said our biggest loss is the lack of facilities including infrastructure,medical,social,education & draconian laws. They opposed separation from India but wanted some concessions within India. It opened our eyes. They were my good friends. 2 of them are my best friend right now even after completion of my MBA. It was a brain storming session. I know Pakistani friends will not understand it but this information will be very useful for Indian members. It's my first hand experience.

I never met a Kashmiri who ever called himself/herself Indian. Its only Indians who so badly want Kashmiris to be Indian. Ask a Kashmiri if they are Indian, they will simply say NO, NEVER!

Indian is synonymous for Hindustani. No Pakistani calls Kashmiris "Indian" or "Hindustani".

Well for you lack of knowledge, I can say try to develop more border knowledge instead of something fed from single source.

Jammu & Kashmir National Conference :: MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT - LOK SABHA

Here are few members of parliament who are from Kashimir, they take/sign oath to serve India.

we are just waiting a man who'll be sent by the GOD ,, it's religious u cant understand but when our IMAM will come then u'll see what the mean of Ghazw-e-Hind.. n what a the mean of Khurasaan InshaALLAH ... GOD will sent him in our life inshaALLAH inshALLAH .... tell then our mujahideen enough for ur Baniyazzz ,,, n one more thing i must say to u we are not against the people of india ... but ur Baniyazz who conspire aginst muslim...
IMAM MEHDI Will come around the time of Qayamat and around the same time Kalaki will arrive So what you suggesting is showdown between Kalaki and IMAM MEHDI.Which looks dubious.

and u can see that Muslim Role india about 1000 years (maybe) if muslim are aginst Hindo then there will never remain a single Hindo but wht's Hindos Doing in INDIA they are kill innoccent Kashmiriz and other Indian Muslim.... we'll take revenge every single innocent sole inshaALLAH from Hindos General
Around Qayamat there wont be any living thing left on the earth so howcome muslims will rule india for anther 1000:cry: yrs?

So you back. Lets hear from you only What is Kashmir. You seem to be a powerhouse of misinformation on India.
comeon my doubt is genuine.

Goodu news

J&K-XI beats Mohammedan Sporting Club

July 15, 2012

Srinagar,July 15 (Scoop News) - Chief Minister, Omar Abdullah Sunday gave away prizes at the conclusion of goodwill football match between Mohammedan Sporting Club, Kolkata and Jammu and Kashmir-XI at Bakshi Stadium here.

The match was witnessed by huge crowd which encouraged the local team by applauses and shouting slogans. The crowd also appreciated the skillful moves of the Mohammedan Sporting Club.

The Jammu and Kashmir-XI won the match by 5-2 after tie-breaker was applied when both the teams scored one each by the end of full time. The Jammu and Kashmir XI went into lead by scoring a goal in the first half which was equalized by Mohammedan Sporting Club in second half through a penalty kick.

In the tie-breaker Jammu and Kashmir-XI converted 4 penalty kicks into goals while Mohammedan Sporting Club scored one out of three kicks.

Union Minister of State for Home, Jatinder Singh, Speaker J&K Legislative Assembly, Mohammad Akbar Lone, Minister for Finance, Abdul Rahim Rather, Minister for Youth Services and Sports, R. S. Chib, Minister of State for Home, Nasir Aslam Wani, Legislators, Director General Police, K. Rajindra, Divisional Commissioner, Kashmir, Dr. Asgar Samoon and various other senior officers civil, police and army and Secretary and officials of Jammu and Kashmir Sports Council were also present on the occasion.

J&K-XI beats Mohammedan Sporting Club | GroundReport

My last room partner was Kashmiri.

Ask him about Pakistan and about India he will tell you, you people make Kashmir worse then hell

and dnt spread your BS here

and here is the Band Baja e Hind brigade.

We hope for our brothers in Kashmir and their land to be freed of Indian Occupation... This dream will come true and all Internet Hindutvas will cry that day...

did u not see the flag ?? dude our local pathanz villagers makes that kind of Gunz n we can purchase it easy ly in 10000 only :P n its work rather then USA ,,, u cant see in afghanistan ??? :P hahaha

Wow buddy,u are too young to be debating here...i think intellectual replies fail to register in ur brain.

u need to get a little educated(not in madrassa) and comeback when ur a little older.

We hope for our brothers in Kashmir and their land to be freed of Indian Occupation... This dream will come true and all Internet Hindutvas will cry that day...

Im already crying ,cus of the sheer stupidity.

............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

Hey..Doesnt that guy protecting the woman look like a Indian soldier specially if you look at his helmet and his Tavor? ;)

On the other hand RPG and AKs are used by the Pakistan Army.
Mocking a soldier...well that's mature...learn from other posters who always post RIP and give respect to each other's soldier....

the weapon is jwrly of True Muslim,,, in it should be use in Defence with Kuffar...

n they Villagers makes them.. but they dosnt use it on Muslim People (agresivly),,, n they dosn't make RDx and C4 which come from india .. n other places,,, n Afghanis North Alliance wth u attacking in our region on u got that....
Then muslims in india, are far away to be a true muslim,i guess.:meeting: Linking up any kind of violence to religion is utter dumbness, in my opinion.

yeh ek photo hai .. which is a desktop wallpaper of many members here..

When all hell is breaking lose around you (as may be the case with a lot of Pakistani members here who actually live in Pakistan), you love to hang on to pieces of momentoes that pander to your belief that your pet hate is not doing so well himself. ;)

Back
Top Bottom