What's new

Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir

THis is what Pakistanis want.

were happy to oblige , but Barking wont do ,u ppl need to come and fight us if u want ur prize.

i like it when u talk dirty bout ur mum. lol..

That symbol looks like some ones flashing there A$$. iFu want respect for ur religion stop flaunting it in such vile ways.

LOL. It does kind of look like an ***.

Last edited by a moderator:
haramkhoron woh 6 lac army kashmiri logon ke liye nahi tum jaise chuhon ke liye hai
chupke se aate ho aur terrorism failate ho
sharam to aati nahi hai aur mujhe sikha rahe ho

if we sent a 6 men who attacked Bombay n ur whole Army n Whole Police dint capture them in 3 days,, if we send 15000 than what'll happen .. we dint come yet if we'll come then we'll meet u on pani path where we meet u before (6 times)

if we sent a 6 men who attacked Bombay n ur whole Army n Whole Police dint capture them in 3 days,, if we send 15000 than what'll happen .. we dint come yet if we'll come then we'll meet u on pani path where we meet u before (6 times)

u tried multiple times to get kashmir,
even in kargil..4000 of soldiers got killed or martyred so still u r stucked on 15000 and panipat :lol:

When will this rona dhona stop? Kashmir is India and its staying that way. If it makes you more desperate and more terrorist that suits us just fine.

You won''t be any less desperate and less terrorist even if you have kashmir anyways!

Now going by that comment, I'm going to assume you're not justifying the actions of those men that entered and committed that crime in Bombay. But if you are, then, sir, I hope you witness the same fate, the same action, the exact same experience in your country and near you, in fact doubled that, which is kind of what is happening anyway, lol. ♥ Karma

u tried multiple times to get kashmir,
even in kargil..4000 of soldiers got killed or martyred so still u r stucked on 15000 and panipat :lol:

ahhahaha if our currpt leader din't sale theirself .. so today's story were be changed ... just ask ur army man who was in KARGIL.. he'll tell u that they were Mujahideen with small weapon not or Arm Forces... n they captured the topest rock of Kargil.. but............ it's ur gud luck that Our leader are not like us

Kashmir is very costly for Pakistan...they lost Siachen and BD for it....I dont know what else ...Baloochistan.....even after that they wont get an inch of India occupied Kashmir....:D

The truth is most leaders in Pakistan don't have the will or the resources to actually want to win, takeover or fight for Kashmir. But due to obvious political reasons they can't give up the claim.So they are instead asking for a mutual withdrawl, which may be acceptable to the pakistani public.........

Had any internet hindu watched the documentry?

If not... shall i report?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom