What's new

Kashmiris in Indian Occupied Kashmir

I never met a Kashmiri who ever called himself/herself Indian. Its only Indians who so badly want Kashmiris to be Indian. Ask a Kashmiri if they are Indian, they will simply say NO, NEVER!

Indian is synonymous for Hindustani. No Pakistani calls Kashmiris "Indian" or "Hindustani".

Last edited by a moderator:
I never met a Kashmiri who ever called himself/herself Indian. Its only Indians who so badly want Kashmiris to be Indian. Ask a Kashmiri if they are Indian, they will simply say NO, NEVER!

Indian is synonymous for Hindustani. No Pakistani calls Kashmiris "Indian" or "Hindustani".
u never a met a person bcoz u live across the border,how can u expect an Indian kashmiri to cross the border and tell u he is pakistani
u met those who want to be a part of pak i guess
but that is not true again as u live in north america
so dont post something just to bash India

They don't even call them self pakistani or want to associate with pakistan in amy ways

THe ones u see here are Pakistani people in Indian lands, As far as KAsmir is concerned PO.K + Jammu and Kashmir region belongs to India.

THe Pakistani can either get a ticket to heaven or one on a plane to Pakistan there Holy,Pure land.

And why do you think India cares 2 hoots about what a Pakistani calls an Indian Kashmiri...?? :azn:

btw, I have 190 Muslim Kashmiris who work for me in Srinagar and have no issues submitting their Indian passports as a proof of identity and have no issues writing nationality as Indian in their employment form :)

just ask the kashimiriz where they want to Go...................................

<(_|_)| AKBAR

Watch the video, it is about state of Kashmiri, children, women, alter in hands of Indian army.
It shows accounts of torture, murder and rapes.

THe ones u see here are Pakistani people in Indian lands, As far as KAsmir is concerned PO.K + Jammu and Kashmir region belongs to India.

THe Pakistani can either get a ticket to heaven or one on a plane to Pakistan there Holy,Pure land.
One can post millions of videos, present thousands of articles....but India won't let go Kashmir....Just deal with it, accept it and take care of your own domestic problems first than addressing Kashmiris'............Period.:drag:

Another thread which was supposed to be ruined, in just 2 pages...this must be some record.

:tup:

Back
Top Bottom