What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

It's about India stupid, stability in every-state is important for us to have growth and development. What race you have in common that makes you go and live in different country?

I don't poke my nose in racial issues related to germans because I know I am not from their race, would you also apply this to your dravidianself and stop caring about kashmiris who have no racial relation to your dravidian people.

If you are that great, why don't you have guts to fight in war and take the state? Who stopped you?

BTW, by having access to Central Asia Pakistan didn't achieve anything, all it got is more and more hardcore terrorists from those countries. Live with them.

Pakistan already had access to central asia even without AJK and G-B, look at the map. But we did gain acess to China, that was also worthless right? Lol

IoK does not belong to India, article 370 is proof of that. On top of that as soon as Pakistan pushed back hindus from AJK and G-B then IoK lost its importance. Pakistan now have border with China, denied India access to central asia. On top of that 40.000MW potential hydro power compared to just 3000MW in IoK.

See our fight is for occupied Pakistanis only.
We control majorty of Pakistani water. Period.

Last edited:
IoK does not belong to India, article 370 is proof of that. On top of that as soon as Pakistan pushed back hindus from AJK and G-B then IoK lost its importance. Pakistan now have border with China, denied India access to central asia. On top of that 40.000MW potential hydro power compared to just 3000MW in IoK.

See our fight is for occupied Pakistanis only.
That's cute, you forgot all river flows from India's side:lol:

Chinki pande if it was not for us then bhudism would have died painfull death in the hands of hindus. People from pure land went all over the world to preach bhudism.
lol....:omghaha::omghaha:
from where do u learn all these history lessons....
damn u need some books of non-Pakistani writer...:lol:

That's cute, you forgot all river flows from India's side:lol:

What will you guys do? Build dams to store water? Not possible because there is no site to build any water storage dam in IoK. You guys can't stop the flow with red button. Any plan of diverting water will be long term and it will mean war against Pakistan. <MOD EDIT>: Do you think before you post crap like what I have deleted? <MOD EDIT>

We control majorty of Pakistani water. Period.

Lol come again bhaiya, in that case China control indus river. How do you control water?

lol....:omghaha::omghaha:
from where do u learn all these history lessons....
damn u need some books of non-Pakistani writer...:lol:

Hindu bhaiya these are historical facts written by non-Pakistanis. Sorry we don't learn history from biased source like you guys do in mandirs. No wonder 99,99% of Indians believe in out of aborginal theory.

Last edited by a moderator:
What will you guys do? Build dams to store water? Not possible because there is no site to build any water storage dam in IoK. You guys can't stop the flow with red button. Any plan of diverting water will be long term and it will mean war against Pakistan. And if we become halkas kuttas without water then race of bhaiyas will be exterminated in couple of week.s

Lol come again bhaiya, in that case China control indus river. How do you control water?

Hindu bhaiya these are historical facts written by non-Pakistanis. Sorry we don't learn history from biased source like you guys do in mandirs. No wonder 99,99% of Indians believe in out of aborginal theory.
lol...u are a jat convert ... not some blue eyed Caucasian who came to india and adhere islam...so, u too are one of the mixed aboriginals of land...:lol::lol:
anyway from where do u learn history ...is it ur madersaa.... i know boy its been hard for u to take a grip on reality....but i guess god will help u eventually....
so, how Buddhism suddenly vanished from the Indian lands....:lol:
enlighten us....

:laugh:

No need to elighten a bhaiya who have been brainwashed from early age to believe in out of aborginal theory. my ancestors never put a feet in dirty land of ganga bhaiyas, Pakistan was the limit for them.

madrassas are not like mandirs where hindus learn bogus history to feel better. Madrassas are religious school, they are not worried about what happened 5000 years ago.
lol....i know u don't believe in aboriginal theory.... but can u give me proof of migration theory...i bet u can't..:lol::lol:
anyway u know jats were the people who(if i believe in , they came from north to settle in india) were married and mixed to the low cast hindus like lohars or khumhars. and tgey were manipulated by high castes for centuries.... lol...its funny and true u hate the high cast aboriginals...:lol:

i know ur ancestors never were allowed to go near ganga...no body would allow a midget low caster to go near that river...
madarsas can never be mandir...btw do u know why mandir and madarsas sounds alike...:D... u should try to find it....
anyway mandirs are not for teaching ...u should know these basic things...just a mosque is not for teaching...but prayer...but sad madarsa courses do not include this....
u say madarsas are religious schools and u don't know abt religion...sad...quality of education is degrading day by day...:lol:

See typical brainwashed bhaiya from mandir who still don't believe in AIT. News flash world have moved on and accepted the fact which is historically and genetically correct. Filthy Ganga was always land of weshi habshi people, going there to shit was easiest thing to do.
I have no idea why dravidian like you is interested in IoK, you should be worried about upcoming dravistan.

Hahaha.....now again a funny one...:lol::lol:
do u deliberately write all these to make us laugh....or is this what u really learn in ur schools and colleges....

Have both of you realised what a fool you both are making of yourselves ?

Your respective faiths, race & communities have remained in existence for centuries before you & shall remain for ever, recommend do not waste your energies in exchanges that lead no where other than giving you the thrill of ' having one ' on another.

Time to return the favour to fake Kashmiris. Soon they will be packing their back to their masters' lands.
Time for the REAL kashmiris to return to their homeland.
you mean time to make settlements in israel and kick the natives off thir land?
your about to pull an israel on the kashmiris? don't forget that the palestinians had no one supporting them, the kashmiris have us and we will help them.

Have both of you realised what a fool you both are making of yourselves ?

Your respective faiths, race & communities have remained in existence for centuries before you & shall remain for ever, recommend do not waste your energies in exchanges that lead no where other than giving you the thrill of ' having one ' on another.

Sir why are you ruining this thread?

Hahaha.....now again a funny one...:lol::lol:
do u deliberately write all these to make us laugh....or is this what u really learn in ur schools and colleges....

I know reality hurts, indians are brainwashed by their media and hindutwa trash RSS ideology. Yes it is reality that beggar cunning rabid brahmins destroyed egalitarian bhuddist religion that was developed indigenously on pakistani soil near Taxila (modern islamabad). I have read history of kashmir written by hindu evil brahmin Kalhana where he has clearly described how his ilk helped destroy Buddhism in Kashmir during the first millenium, these evil brahmins came from bhayya lands of UP and that is why they still look like bhayyas,

Have a look at their faces championing about being "kashmiri" to impure kashmir valley under RSS patrionage
kashmiri-pandits.jpg

And Kashmiri pundits are supposed to be purest race from India lol the dead give away about these pundits and jammu dogi hindus is their weak physic and shorter height. From the photos at least.

The modern kashmiri pandits have heavly mixed with brahmins from all over india, they are now 50/50 case, it is better for them to live with their bhayya and dravidian brahmin cousins in india. I don't understand what will these brahmins get in kashmir valley which is 99% muslim. The decision to setlle them back in israeli like settlements has been taken by fundamentalist RSS hindu types (under Modi government) because these snakes are loyal only to india and bhayya dravidian hindus only. They have fully collaborated in killing of kashmiri muslims in the valley, they are agents of india and hindu civilisation.

Actually those kashmiri hindus (wrongly called pandits) who were actually of kashmiri race never left kashmir , only the bhayya kashmiri mixed hindus left kashmir valley.

This is genuine kashmiri hindu woman who got elected few years ago as head of village council, she looks very different than bhayya like mixed kashmiri hindus.

IN10_PANDIT_627524f.jpg

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom