What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Gated communities in satellite townships, alongside army cantonments. I like the idea. This is the first step towards a gradual integration of J&K with the mainland. Rail link is already complete till Qazigund and construction is steaming ahead, whole state should be covered by 2020. Once that is done, there will be a gradual inflow of population from all across India :agree:. This should and would be followed by setting up industry in this state to give the locals employment, you cant expect them to rely on agriculture and tourism forever.

I really hope we are also able to tap the potential of Ladakh. An interesting project going on is the Rohtang tunnel. This will help bypass the terrible Rohtang Pass road and connect Manali to Spiti-Lahaul valleys and Ladakh, shortening travel time by 6 hours besides easing congestion. Currently it takes 22 hrs from Manali to Leh by road :sick:

732450.jpg

Although all of this will take time, we are finally on the right track

There are 6 million Muslims in the Kashmir Valley. It is densely populated area.

The Hindus would have to live right next to their Muslim neighbours. They have the right to return just as the Muslims in Azad Jammu and Kashmir [ 2 million ] have the right to return to Jammu.

Yes definitely, but only if AJK wants to be part of India, otherwise AJK people have no rights to return to Jammu.

lets see what the budget allocation is gonno be for the construction of these 3 towns.

next logical step should be to make ladakh UT.

370 constitutionally is difficult to remove...

Our Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W.W) have told many things about, what will come in future and one thing he said that there will be time when muslims blood will spill alot and only one out of 72 sects will be true muslims and jews will be defeated when Prophet Essa (jesus) will come back to earth in Syria when jews had circled muslim army and would have thought that they have won, but after arrival of Phophet Essa he will accept Islam and then muslims will destroy jews.

Sorry for being off topic.

So 71 sect should get ready to be destroyed. I hope that you do not belong to that 71 sect since You are my friend.

But the reality is that hindu bhayya dravidians dont even belong to south asia, they actually belong to africa what are they doing in south asia, Any why are you boosting too much about foreign tourists in india just because they are the only good looking people that can be sighted at a given time in india :rofl:

So many of them will love Kashmir. Not only employment, but a wonderful place to call home.

15-will-cry.jpg

He is loaded with hindu bhayya dravidian blood of kashmiri hindus nothing surprising there, you will find bhayya dravidian looking faces even among kalash people
are you telling that present kashmiri muslims including you are mixed with ugly dravidans??

Even my father survived an artillery shell when he was visiting Kashmir.

So what can you expect in war time except artillery shell? And do not say anything baseless against Indian army. We can counter you with lots of credible reference and counter examples of your side.

Apples & oranges. These Hindus are not coming from outside to settle in Kashmir. In fact they are going back home after long long time. This self flattering old man Geelani should retire from his failed mission.

After removal of article 370, Lots of Hindus will be settled in Kashmir to make it a Hindu majority state once again.

Another propaganda, most of hindus were in east Pakistan aka Bangladesh which got separated in 71. We never killed hindus to make their numbers less. Thats Indian hindu field.

Irrespective of Factual part, a sensible post. Appreciated.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom