What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

I cannot understand the modern slave mentality people among kashmiri muslims in the valley of kashmir, hindus are enemies of muslim kashmiris and have abetted the killing of kashmiri muslims in the valley, kashmiri muslims should never let these pandit snakes to settle in kashmir valley at every cost.

You are right . Like other Muslims of subcontinent, They also killed looted and pushed Hindus out with government support. Now the time has changed. It is a neutral government in center. We shall resettle hindus and make arrangment for their safety. Not only that we shall remove article 370 and make Kashmir a Hindu Majority place, a better place to live.

Exactly, those from Kashmir look like Dark Brown Skinned wannabe Suicide Bombers ready to go KABOOM! on first opportunity.

But even when they are brown they don't look like bhayya dravidian hindus of india

Yes they should take them soon and unload those guns in the rear of bhayya dravidian hindus of african race

Not me , only the ones who look like him
ok..
but but just a moment before you said that Kashmir muslims are racially different from that of dravida bhaiyas??::but there are many peoples in Kashmir ,who looks like rest of Indians,right??

But even when they are brown they don't look like bhayya dravidian hindus of india

Exactly, they can start the emergency "terrorist attack" alarm only by their looks.

I want to see india exterminated from the face of the earth, I dont follow anyone I follow only myself

All Pakistanis carry Indian blood, start charity at home. Oops, the charity has already begun :taz:

Yes they should take them soon and unload those guns in the rear of bhayya dravidian hindus of african race

Not me , only the ones who look like him
ok..
but but just a moment before you said that Kashmir muslims are racially different from that of dravida bhaiyas??::but there are many peoples in Kashmir ,who looks like rest of Indians,right??

ok..

No

IoK does not belong to India, article 370 is proof of that. On top of that as soon as Pakistan pushed back hindus from AJK and G-B then IoK lost its importance. Pakistan now have border with China, denied India access to central asia. On top of that 40.000MW potential hydro power compared to just 3000MW in IoK.

See our fight is for occupied Pakistanis only.

I wish you a best of luck to exploit that potential of 40000 MW. Your country is in deep crisis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom