What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Bye bye bhayya dravidian hindus , I dont have more time to waste on inferior races :rofl:

inferior ?? aren't the Hindi speakers Nordic Aryans ?
back to topic, will India hold an UN sponsored Plebiscite in Indian Occupied Kashmir ???

So many of them will love Kashmir. Not only employment, but a wonderful place to call home.

15-will-cry.jpg

I would like to buy a small house in kashmir for holiday.

You hindu bhayya dravidians your days are numbered , laugh as much as you can because you will not get that chance later :rofl:

No we are "Amutasya Putraha" means sons of Immortality. Our religion is a religion of Man kind and not for cast, creed or religion. Our religion is eternal based on the principles which do not change with the time or even the existence of universe. SO do not worry. Our days can never be numbered. We will always continue to laugh.

Last edited:
inferior ?? aren't the Hindi speakers Nordic Aryans ?
back to topic, will India hold an UN sponsored Plebiscite in Indian Occupied Kashmir ???
says a man,who hates his own country srilanka...
before you giving lectures to others ,,better try to live peacefully with your Sinhalese and Tamil brothers in srilanka...

One man army tackling all bhayya dravidian hindus of pdf, they have all attacked on this thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nobody is interested in attacking you. They are simply reacting to your post in Tit for tat manner.

Muslims never forget to take revenge, all bhayya dravidian hindus our time will come when we will skin all the bhayya dravidians hindus alive for their crimes against kashmiri muslims of kashmir valley

Time will tell but currently Talibans prove you right.

Clusters will increase security but leave long term distrust amongst communities.
Obviously!
But then I am so sure the KPs would not want to live among ppl who forced them to leave in the first place.
It has to start with clusters....
Albeit allowing Indians from other states to buy properties in J&K is the only way this issue can be solved.
Article 370 should be abolished asap!!

Bhai mere I dont understand what happened to buddhism in India. There are no records of violence.
He must be talking about Tibet where Buddhists carried out protests against Chinese or may be Burma.
Buddhists in India have always been peaceful.

i can see so much hate against kashmiris on this forum .. No wonder they hate you from the core of their heart as well ..

says a man,who hates his own country srilanka...
before you giving lectures to others ,,better try to live peacefully with your Sinhalese and Tamil brothers in srilanka...

you seriously need medical help, we are on Indian occupied Kashmir not Lanka etc

Albeit allowing Indians from other states to buy properties in J&K is the only way this issue can be solved.
Article 370 should be abolished asap!!.

you can't just do a flip flop on Art 370 as it suits your fancy

Tumhare system ki wajeh se illegal Bangladeshi aate hai waha par :lol:
Issi system ki wajah se hi to ab tak BD waale poori tarah se nahi phail gaaye hai.Warna to mainland ke jaise jagaah kaam admi jyadaah hota,bhaiya ji.

Issi system ki wajah se hi to ab tak BD waale poori tarah se nahi phail gaaye hai.Warna to mainland ke jaise jagaah kaam admi jyadaah hota,bhaiya ji.
Jyada nahi phaile par phail to gaye :lol:
Humare liya itna bahut hai :agree:
BTW Mujh unn logo se nafarat hai joh Desh se pehle apna sochte hai and ek hi country me rehkar apne hi bhaiyo se nafarat karte hai :coffee:

Jyada nahi phaile par phail to gaye :lol:
Humare liya itna bahut hai :agree:
BTW Mujh unn logo se nafarat hai joh Desh se pehle apna sochte hai and ek hi country me rehkar apne hi bhaiyo se nafarat karte hai :coffee:
Ye bhai bhai ka lecture jaakar nido tania ke parents ko sunao.Lajawaab khatirdari hogi aapki.Bhai-bhai ka saawal hota to huum China ko na join kar lete.

Ye bhai bhai ka lecture jaakar nido tania ke parents ko sunao.Lajawaab khatirdari hogi aapki.Bhai-bhai ka saawal hota to huum China ko na join kar lete.
Kar ke dekh lo China tum log jaoge North East nahi :enjoy: Waha phir Article 370 toh durr ki baat bache bhi unke marzi se paida karna :lol:
Bhai Ji aese ek do ch*tiye toh har jageh hote hai iske liye hum sabko dosh nahi de sakte :-)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom