What's new

Kashmiris concerned by plans for Hindu satellite cities

Chinki pande if it was not for us then bhudism would have died painfull death in the hands of hindus. People from pure land went all over the world to preach bhudism.

Yes this is true, Bhuddism spread from ancient Gandhara (Taxila) civilization all the way to north and east asia following the ancient Silk route in modern northern areas of pakistan.

Last edited:
And if you go to Shias they will say it is Sunni concept. Infact in your response itself I see the application of Taqiyya:-). Like loop within a loop.

Go read your own history - for the record I am almost finished with the book - After the Prophet

Then I will explain to you the genesis of this concept. What Muawaiya did to Ali (who was still better of the two) and others and what many other players did to others. I see a parallel in today's events.

No Shias accept it is their concept but only if their lives are in danger can they do it. Of course you do because you are an idiot.

Really because I have actually read that book myself a while after it came out and she gets most of her account of the history from one historian whose work she was able to find in English namely a Sunni scholar named Turabi and so her account is full of both his prejudice and she sprinkles in some of her own in some parts. She should have done more research but she did not want to have to translate other oriental sources so she half assed it. Secondly she never really addresses the differences between Shias and Sunnis she just talks about the history without talking about the actual differences. The theological difference is just glossed over in passing so overall while the book was good there are better books out their on the subject.

Great news, now open up the valley so people can invest and help in the development of the state. It would be great we can expand the tourism industry.

I don't understand how this thread is related to Pakistanis? Why Pakistani members here are worried about developments taking place in Indian state and in India. Do Indians care what is happening in Baluchistan or in your N W'stan?

As long as Kashmir is considered disputed it will concern us, besides why an Indian opening this thread on pdf anyway if you guys don't want our input? :lol:

Clusters will increase security but leave long term distrust amongst communities.

I don't understand how this thread is related to Pakistanis? Why Pakistani members here are worried about developments taking place in Indian state and in India. Do Indians care what is happening in Baluchistan or in your N W'stan?

Kashmir has only 1 % border with india and that is too at pathankot indian punjab. While kashmir has 100 % of its border common with pakistan, that tells a lot about who are people living in kashmir and why they hate bhayya and dravidian hindus of india with whom they don't share any relation. The historical route for Kashmir has been Srinagar-Rawalpindi and your indian douchebag establishment has destroyed their centuries old economy.

Last edited:
As long as Kashmir is considered disputed it will concern us, besides why an Indian opening this thread on pdf anyway if you guys don't want our input?

For India, It's not a disputed state. Do Indians care what's happening in Azad Kashmir and Baluchistan even if they are disputed states? If you guys feel it's disputed, do war with India and get back. Why wasting time for 65 yrs?

For India, It's not a disputed state. Do Indians care what's happening in Azad Kashmir and Baluchistan even if they are disputed states? If you guys feel it's disputed, do war with India and get back. Why wasting time for 65 yrs?
Well they tried and lost Bangladesh, plus if they try again Baluchistan might get its independence.

Yes India voices its concern for everything going on in Gilgit and AJK namely when it concerns Chinese infrastructure investment. We are not foolish we will not fight a war for the sake of fighting a war when we know we cannot capture Kashmir currently. Besides if something respectful can be worked out where every party agrees then why not try dialogue? :-)

Well they tried and lost Bangladesh, plus if they try again Baluchistan might get its independence.

Unlike Bangladesh not only does India not share a border with Baluchistan but most Baluch are not anti Pakistan like the Bengalis were at the time.

Kashmir has only 1 % border with with india and that is too at pathankot indian punjab.

Stupid argument anyone can do on this forum so far. You got Country earlier in the name of majority in your region follows Islam. Now, you have dumb argument that Pakistan shares bigger borderline than India with Kashmir.

Besides if something respectful can be worked out where every party agrees then why not try dialogue?

Do you think there is a solution for Kashmir? I don't think so. India never going to release the state, it's historically linked to India and it's culture.

Stupid argument anyone can do on this forum so far. You got Country earlier in the name of majority in your region follows Islam. Now, you have dumb argument that Pakistan shares bigger borderline than India with Kashmir.

Do you think there is a solution for Kashmir? I don't think so. India never going to release the state, it's historically linked to India and it's culture.

Look men even jammu hindu bhaiyas think article 370 should remain intact, and you are blaming pure Pakistanis in IoK? IoK is only linked to Pakistan historically and genetically.

Last edited:

You are dumb dravidian from south india, why are you poking your nose in kashmir related issue which has no racial relationship with your area :crazy:, better talk about your cousins in Andaman nicobar islands or paniya aboriginals or tamils in sri lanka they are your people NOT kashmiris

You are dumb dravidian from south india, why are you poking your nose in kashmir related issue which has no racial relationship with your area

It's about India stupid, stability in every-state is important for us to have growth and development. What race you have in common that makes you go and live in different country?

It's about India stupid, stability in every-state is important for us to have growth and development.

IoK does not belong to India, article 370 is proof of that. On top of that as soon as Pakistan pushed back hindus from AJK and G-B then IoK lost its importance. Pakistan now have border with China, denied India access to central asia. On top of that 40.000MW potential hydro power compared to just 3000MW in IoK.

See our fight is for occupied Pakistanis only.

IoK does not belong to India, article 370 is proof of that.

If you are that great, why don't you have guts to fight in war and take the state? Who stopped you?

BTW, by having access to Central Asia Pakistan didn't achieve anything, all it got is more and more hardcore terrorists from those countries. Live with them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom