What's new

Kashmiri students protest at raising of Indian flag at film shoot

If you wanted to be more developed, you should have stayed under british or muslim rulers ..

India is not..but Pakistan is still virtually under the control of the white man or the Arab Sheiks's oil money.See how that turned out for you.Not learning from others' history, mistake.Not learning from own history?!!thats a crime.

If you will drag Hydrabad we will drag Baluchistan....want to see pictures of burning pakistani flags in Baluchistan?????

If you will drag Hydrabad we will drag Baluchistan....want to see pictures of burning pakistani flags in Baluchistan?????
he was ignorant, he didnt know his own country history .... btw u can drag in balouchistan as much as you want .. neither do i change topic nor i run from history ...

he was ignorant, he didnt know his own country history .... btw u can drag in balouchistan as much as you want .. neither do i change topic nor i run from history ...
hey mate...kashmir is our territory.

since u are a pakistani can u give me a brief and honest review of Azad Kashmir.. are they happy? are there militants trained there? BE honest mate

Very few people aren't converting to Islam. Islamic people are simply out-breeding every other religion.

Atheism/agnosticism is the fastest growing section of belief in the world (or in this case, the lack of). By far.

agree with you on ur atheism point and out breeding as well. refer to these links .. i try to find as much as credible links i can .. figures are much higger then told here

Converting to Islam: British women on prayer, peace and prejudice | World news | The Guardian

u might be right about the factors you mentioned but still you would find many people converted to all religions combined then to islam alone

hey mate...kashmir is our territory.

since u are a pakistani can u give me a brief and honest review of Azad Kashmir.. are they happy? are there militants trained there? BE honest mate
well i wish i you were here so i can put my hand on quran and tell you the answer.

They are not happy from the economy of country and lack of jobs as rest of the country. But they are happy with pakistan .. In genral Kashmiri's like to be with us ... Only few people think that there are no been provided as much government jobs as they should be and believe they would better of independent. They are now crefews or or protest on this side of border.

Now please read a survey from Azad Kashmir AND indian side ... on Azad Kashmir Side people wanted to be independent but no one wants to join indian .. in your side the opnion is divided they want to join indian, pakistan and some want to be free ... point im trying to make no one want to join india from Azad Kashmir side but from IOK side many wants to join pakistan.

Now do we train the militants? we call it freedom fighters .. firstly, in gernal every pakistan you will meet is pro kashmir cause ... It easy for religious party to motivtae them and go to kashmir for fighting with indian army.. mostly all the jahadis u had came from people of FATA and a major percentage from afghanistan after the russians pulled out of afghanistan ... U might notice you had serious treat in kashmir around 1992 on wards ..when all the freedom fighters of aghanistan ( and apkistans people who went there to fight). ithe motination by religious parties are done all over pakistan ..but they training happened in FATA and afghanistan ...

Now you give me your honest review

did u read it?? "The conflict began after Nizam Osman Ali Khan, Asif Jah VII decided not to join the princely State of Hyderabad to either India or Pakistanafter the partition of India. "
NIZAM decided not to join india not hyderabadis.and people hated nizam already with all the attrocities of razakars even if indian army did not have overthrown him the people would have.so ur argument do not stand a chance.kashmir is different to hyderabad.

well i wish i you were here so i can put my hand on quran and tell you the answer.

They are not happy from the economy of country and lack of jobs as rest of the country. But they are happy with pakistan .. In genral Kashmiri's like to be with us ... Only few people think that there are no been provided as much government jobs as they should be and believe they would better of independent. They are now crefews or or protest on this side of border.

Now please read a survey from Azad Kashmir AND indian side ... on Azad Kashmir Side people wanted to be independent but no one wants to join indian .. in your side the opnion is divided they want to join indian, pakistan and some want to be free ... point im trying to make no one want to join india from Azad Kashmir side but from IOK side many wants to join pakistan.

Now do we train the militants? we call it freedom fighters .. firstly, in gernal every pakistan you will meet is pro kashmir cause ... It easy for religious party to motivtae them and go to kashmir for fighting with indian army.. mostly all the jahadis u had came from people of FATA and a major percentage from afghanistan after the russians pulled out of afghanistan ... U might notice you had serious treat in kashmir around 1992 on wards ..when all the freedom fighters of aghanistan ( and apkistans people who went there to fight). ithe motination by religious parties are done all over pakistan ..but they training happened in FATA and afghanistan ...

Well I've been to J&k only once, no wonder it is also called jannat-e-kashmir.

Kashmir is hevily militarized due to insurgencies and pro-Pakistanis (which are increasing at a surprising rate, i've to agree) nearby LoC villages and places like kupwara and tral.

stone-pelting is an everyday scene here, basically as you've mentioned earlier kashmir is filled with groups some are pro-freedom, some are pro-pakistani and pro-Indians as well. India have given freedom of speech here...tons and tons of people gather at the rallies carried out by Geelani...we Indians hate that fellow. While in Delhi he asked Indians to remove its forces to normalize the situation but in Kashmir he showed his real face by openly supporting pakistan...dual faced bastard!

Kashmiris are brainwashed people...they have love for Pakistan because they've been told since beginning to hate India.

i would say it again that the pro-pakistani notion has came just because of brainwashing and not inherited. there are wannabe-jihadi people in kashmir who badly wants to join some terror outfits.

Lashkar-e-taiba is almost wiped out in Kashmir but ingrown militants of Hizbul-mujahideen is in full force....they make posters threatening to boycott elections, killing army spies and scaring kashmiris to stop supporting India....

If India successfully eliminates these elimnates these elements...No doubts Kashmiris which are against India would accept India as their country.......and recent news is china occupied kashmir will also be not spared from the jihad....source my friends studying in university of kashmir

did u read it?? "The conflict began after Nizam Osman Ali Khan, Asif Jah VII decided not to join the princely State of Hyderabad to either India or Pakistanafter the partition of India. "
NIZAM decided not to join india not hyderabadis.and people hated nizam already with all the attrocities of razakars even if indian army did not have overthrown him the people would have.so ur argument do not stand a chance.kashmir is different to hyderabad.

acha bhie aik baat tu batao ... namiz didnt wanted to join india ..so u attacked them .. when a hindu raja decided to join indian against the wishes of his people .. u r cool with that ... dont be such a hypocrate and i know deep down you know that you are lieing ...

exactly so why dont we live in peace making loc an international boundary.probably once all ur "freedom fighters" expired then probably people of kashmir might be allowed to go freely in to one other with out visas and formalities that way kashmiris can get a sense of unity even though ruled by different countries..the one country which is suffering most with the" freedom fighters" is pakistan itself u may accept it or not.we all know that india is not going to give away kashmir just like that.we have economic,millitary superiority and international support.u dont have any cards to negotiate.infiltrating our territories and killing innocent people will only make things worse between countries.and future generations have to deal with it.if at all ur country concentrated on ur economy atleast half of which is concentrated on india then ur country would have been a lot better.not just pakistan too it benefits india aswell we get access to central asia,trade routes,pipelines,our foreign policies can be strong if we're united.but unfortunately as some poll suggested people only wanted war.

Well I've been to J&k only once, no wonder it is also called jannat-e-kashmir.

Kashmir is hevily militarized due to insurgencies and pro-Pakistanis (which are increasing at a surprising rate, i've to agree) nearby LoC villages and places like kupwara and tral.

stone-pelting is an everyday scene here, basically as you've mentioned earlier kashmir is filled with groups some are pro-freedom, some are pro-pakistani and pro-Indians as well. India have given freedom of speech here...tons and tons of people gather at the rallies carried out by Geelani...we Indians hate that fellow. While in Delhi he asked Indians to remove its forces to normalize the situation but in Kashmir he showed his real face by openly supporting pakistan...dual faced bastard!

Kashmiris are brainwashed people...they have love for Pakistan because they've been told since beginning to hate India.

i would say it again that the pro-pakistani notion has came just because of brainwashing and not inherited. there are wannabe-jihadi people in kashmir who badly wants to join some terror outfits.

Lashkar-e-taiba is almost wiped out in Kashmir but ingrown militants of Hizbul-mujahideen is in full force....they make posters threatening to boycott elections, killing army spies and scaring kashmiris to stop supporting India....

If India successfully eliminates these elimnates these elements...No doubts Kashmiris which are against India would accept India as their country.......and recent news is china occupied kashmir will also be not spared from the jihad....source my friends studying in university of kashmir

thanks agree with most part ...

we have an icecream party so ill come and give a detailed reply ... for now just asnwer one thing .. when we wanted freedom in 1947 ..were we brain washed??? or we wanted to be wana be freedom fighter ...my dad is an army officer (retired) ... trust me no one wants to mess with a much bigger force .. and u are saying kashmiris like to get them self beaten to death beacuse they are wana be jehadist ..how was our movement in 1947 was right against british occupation and how is their moment against indian invasion is right ...???
btw no hard feeling when i was 9in london and singapore .. i had many gud indian buddies, had even an indian gf .. im very pro india but on kashmir cause you guys are wrong ...

exactly so why dont we live in peace making loc an international boundary.probably once all ur "freedom fighters" expired then probably people of kashmir might be allowed to go freely in to one other with out visas and formalities that way kashmiris can get a sense of unity even though ruled by different countries..the one country which is suffering most with the" freedom fighters" is pakistan itself u may accept it or not.we all know that india is not going to give away kashmir just like that.we have economic,millitary superiority and international support.u dont have any cards to negotiate.infiltrating our territories and killing innocent people will only make things worse between countries.and future generations have to deal with it.if at all ur country concentrated on ur economy atleast half of which is concentrated on india then ur country would have been a lot better.not just pakistan too it benefits india aswell we get access to central asia,trade routes,pipelines,our foreign policies can be strong if we're united.but unfortunately as some poll suggested people only wanted war.
ill reply after lunch

acha bhie aik baat tu batao ... namiz didnt wanted to join india ..so u attacked them .. when a hindu raja decided to join indian against the wishes of his people .. u r cool with that ... dont be such a hypocrate and i know deep down you know that you are lieing ...
after nizam was defeated a plebescite was conducted in hyderabad. and it was merged only after people accepted.im not a Hippocrate lets go back to history forget about religion irrespective of religion the king must represent the peoples wishes.now when kashmir claimed independence from both the countries india wanted to conduct a plebescite BUT! ur over enthusiastic govt sent "freedom fighters"to kashmir and the king became all paranoid and asked for the help of india.india donot want to intervene as its not yet a part of india.so it said the india could'nt do anything if it was not a part of india and so the king signed the treaty of accession.now india agreed to conduct the plebescite BUT only when kashmir removed its troops and so called "freedom fighters" from kashmir as the result could get very much differed in the case but ur govt refused!!now after more than 65 years the whole demography is changed kasmiris indian side are merging in to india they are in our civil services,our private jobs and our universities. similarly pakistani side is very much assimilated with pakistan.theres no use now to quarrel over the issue now the only practical solution is to make loc international boundary.or!!we can fight each other and let this issue pester for another 200 years.

key points: 1.if at all ur govt did not sent those "freedom fighters"who knows kashmir might be in pakistan now.so blame them instead of india
2.kashmir have their own elected govt.their own constitution and their own laws.except in subjects like external affairs,defence its pretty much independent.
3.lets not exaggerate here people who want to join pakistan are a minority.there might be a considerable number of people who want to be independent but we both know thats not gonna happen.
4.govt of j&k can meet only 21% of its finances remaining which is disbursed by the central govt.and they have reservations for some jobs too.so its not like india is treating kashmiris in unjust manner.no other state in india is treated in such a special manner.
5.if pakistan is really concerned abt the independece of kashmiris they would have granted independence for their part long ago.but that didn't happen.and further they altered the boundary by giving away a part of kashmir to china.so dont tell me pakistan love kashmir.

Last edited:
thanks agree with most part ...

we have an icecream party so ill come and give a detailed reply ... for now just asnwer one thing .. when we wanted freedom in 1947 ..were we brain washed??? or we wanted to be wana be freedom fighter ...my dad is an army officer (retired) ... trust me no one wants to mess with a much bigger force .. and u are saying kashmiris like to get them self beaten to death beacuse they are wana be jehadist ..how was our movement in 1947 was right against british occupation and how is their moment against indian invasion is right ...???
btw no hard feeling when i was 9in london and singapore .. i had many gud indian buddies, had even an indian gf .. im very pro india but on kashmir cause you guys are wrong ...

ill reply after lunch
Don't mix 1947 and kashmir issue.

Indians (including me) think that Pakistan is supporting Kashmir issue just to take the revenge of 1971 (which in my opinion was bound to happen)

Slave Kashmir (Po K) knows hoisting any non-Pakistani flag would mean a bullet in their head straight away.Azad kashmir is Slave Kashmir where they have no choice of their own but to live the way Pak Army wants.

Surprise surprise what happened to the Hindus of Pakistan who were converted and today the same converted ones think they are Arabs and insult their own Hindu ancestors. Shameful! Today Pakistanis are in a false identity.They are not sure if Taliban is good or bad.

Red Part
You can try hard enough until you have energy in you and you wouldn't be able to half prove that :). Obviously you have no basis and no rationality other than typical Indian allegation. Go on and find a group of Kashmiris who doesn't want Pakistani Flag and i'll get you a dollar. Seriously. :agree:

Bold Part
For the bold part, you are soo out of arguments that you had to go centuries back to make an argument. Pakistan is a false Identity? okay I cay India is a false Identity and it will be as baless as your statement so let me not say that. Your PM visited Minar-e-Pakistan embraced the symbol of Pakistan. Now you need to be bigger than PM of India to disapprove this ownership :)

Bold Blue Part
Taliban good or bad? Taliban who are Afghan Taliban are the owners of Afghanistan and Pakistan wants them to gain back their needful control in Afghanistan. Pakistan has been clear and wants Afghan Taliban to take back legal ownership of their pride land. Taliban who are in Pakistan are supported by foreign funding and we have been hunting them openly. Even now when we say we need to talk, we identify them as wrong but misdirected countrymen worthy of a dialogue. Its evident and clear if you have two ear and two eyes and an average rational mind to think and rationalize facts.

if ur talking about me u must know that i'm a hyderabadi..by descent and by birth.so i know what i'm talking about better than u

Back
Top Bottom