What's new

Kashmiri Mujahids being hunted down in Pakistan

Pajeets kill hundreds of terrorists every year losing a few soldiers, most of whom were off-guard while you lose hundreds of soldiers to terrorists while killing only a few of them.

And there a lot of nasty NSFW pictures of your soldiers that one can share so lets not get there, of course killing a few guys camping might be an achievement for khusras, for us hunting each one of them down is normal routine. Ask your mujahids to help you against Taliban before it's too late.

As far as kafir munafiqeen are concerned, they're much more advanced than any momin can ever imagine.

Don’t get too excited pajeets.
Your soldiers still dropping like flies in IOJK.
Just wait and watch.
More surprises to come.
Both munafiqeen and pajeet kaffirs will get what they deserve.
View attachment 952144

Screw India and the Hindutva... Unfortunately I'm of Pakistani decent.

India is a disgusting Dalit nation.... Unfortunately it's still doing better than us.
You don't have to be of Pakistani descent, you can end it any time Hindjew.

I had read somewhere Benazir Bhutto had done the same with the freedom fighters of Khalistan.

Bajwa's Pro-US policy had many aspects.

7 or 8 months ago Moeed Pirzadar did Vlog in which he mentioned his meeting with Bajwa in 2020. Where Bajwa wanted better relations with US (and even at the expense of China) . Moeed also analyzed that there's no way Pak can be ally of US when its arch rival India is already 100 times better ally of US as of now. US would never trust Pak at expense of India. So only way that could happen is if India thinks differently of Pakistan. Perhaps earning the trust of india was also one of the establishment's goals.

US second concern was on IK because of IK's pro China stance, his ambitions with Russia on oil & gas, his lecturing US on terrorism and the mess US opened in AFG. All that made US frustrated on IK. That's enough for our establishment to topple elected govts.

Everything is making sense now.

I wonder how these 2 or 3 Generals are dictating the policy of 22 crore nation against the wishes of the nation. How on earth they can trust US the country which made the mince out of our soldiers in Salala check posts. 28 Soldiers were turned into pieces by Apache helicopters. The same US which apparently was our ally but did raid on Abottabad. Obama in whitehouse was watching live without telling Pak anything about it. That's why even Bush secret memo's say that "India is a friend. Pakistan is not". I just can't imagine, how on earth these 2 or 3 Generals proved to be that dumb. The sanctions in the 1990's and all. The US only used as tissue paper when they needed us. We need to understand its india who is going to be US ally for good part of this century. Our natural alliance is with China. Even if Bajwa or few Generals don't like chinese food or don't understand their culture its okay. There's complete lack of strategic thinking in this institution.

When Popa John's franchises are at stake, none of the above matters...

This is not possible without the involvement of Pak army. Days has come when Pak army is becoming a pawn at the hands of India to further India's agenda in the region at the cost of nation interest just like Pak army did for US in past 75 years wholeheartedly.

One must not forget that British Indian army was created by foreign power i.e. Britain to keep colonize India and protect the interest of Britain in this region. It was a long journey of 75 years where the foreign actor kept changing from Britain to US to India now.

These sepoys serve their British and American masters. It is all clear.

LOL On the other hand, most Pakistanis today want to flee their country. Even if they have risk their lives in rubber boats.

You guys have sown seeds of hatred and now you are reaping its fruits in terms of blow back. We gave you a country that has become a pariah in the comity of nations.
I have a genuine question - do you people feel no guilt whatsoever when shamelessly lying through your teeth like this?

I have a genuine question - do you people feel no guilt whatsoever when shamelessly lying through your teeth like this?

Why should he feel guilt when your own army doesn't feel any guilt?

The Indians are simply rejoicing the mess that the Pakistani army created. The Indians should celebrate this moment. It is too bad these cowards don't have the courage to do another Balakot.

Pajeets kill hundreds of terrorists every year
You mean kidnapping random Kashmiris, executing them and planting weapons? Pheeling Praud.
losing a few soldiers, most of whom were off-guard
Oh yeah, those 9 Para SF were definitely off guard. It's not like they launched an operation with 100+ Para SF soldiers with UAVs only to flee like rats as soon as they encountered PAFF.
while you lose hundreds of soldiers to terrorists while killing only a few of them.
Hundreds? Is this the pinnalce of the indian education system?
And there a lot of nasty NSFW pictures of your soldiers that one can share so lets not get there,
Much more nasty pictures of Pajeet soldiers who died in car accidents, lightning strikes, and UFO abductions
of course killing a few guys camping might be an achievement for khusras,
Considering we killed 400 million pajeets according to your Bindu nationalist leaders I'd say the score is in our favour
for us hunting each one of them down is normal routine.
You mean lying to yourself when killing civilians and branding them terrorists is normal routiine.
Ask your mujahids to help you against Taliban before it's too late.
We will wipe their country off the face of the earth, and your gobarkhor nation will be next in line.
As far as kafir munafiqeen are concerned, they're much more advanced than any momin can ever imagine.
Pakistan had functioning toilets in 2023BC, in 2023AD, Indians shit on the streets and then eat and bathe in shit like literal pigs. The funny thing is what I said isn't even an insult or attack, it's just a statement of facts.

I wonder what would happen if Mlechha Arabs and Europeans expelled all of you advanced shitskinned aryan brahmin toilet cleaners and car washers...

Why should he feel guilt when your own army doesn't feel any guilt?
My opinions, like they have for the last 30 years, are not influenced by which puppet the Army installs in power.
The Indians are simply rejoicing the mess that the Pakistani army created. The Indians should celebrate this moment. It is too bad these cowards don't have the courage to do another Balakot.
Indians will rejoice over anything, they are a pathetic, inferiority complex ridden nation. Their opinion is irrelevant.

I will write a thread about why the current crop of officers is below the standard of pre-Zia times.

Why should we feel guilty? From day one you guys used proxies for your nefarious designs.

You mean kidnapping random Kashmiris, executing them and planting weapons? Pheeling Praud.

Oh yeah, those 9 Para SF were definitely off guard. It's not like they launched an operation with 100+ Para SF soldiers with UAVs only to flee like rats as soon as they encountered PAFF.

Hundreds? Is this the pinnalce of the indian education system?

Much more nasty pictures of Pajeet soldiers who died in car accidents, lightning strikes, and UFO abductions

Considering we killed 400 million pajeets according to your Bindu nationalist leaders I'd say the score is in our favour

You mean lying to yourself when killing civilians and branding them terrorists is normal routiine.

We will wipe their country off the face of the earth, and your gobarkhor nation will be next in line.

Pakistan had functioning toilets in 2023BC, in 2023AD, Indians shit on the streets and then eat and bathe in shit like literal pigs. The funny thing is what I said isn't even an insult or attack, it's just a statement of facts.

I wonder what would happen if Mlechha Arabs and Europeans expelled all of you advanced shitskinned aryan brahmin toilet cleaners and car washers...

Too little too late for these arguments. These Indians are today producing smartphones, delivering an army of IT technicians, reaching the moon and sun. Pakistan is stuck in medieval rivalries and destroying the future of every individual residing in this land. You just have to look at the sorry state of Pakistan. There is no point in blaming India. They will stand up and defend their interests by hook and crook. Your army is on a crusade with its own people. Why? Because they would rather serve American interests. That is the difference.

Such celebrations can turn around like a bad joke.

A lot of similar pics can be posted with your fallen soldiers in the frame from GB, KPK etc.
It would be churlish though.
Martyrdom is what we strive for.
The real life for us starts after our death in this world.
As long as we keep killing Indian occupiers that’s all that matters.

ISI needs to grow a pair of balls and start slaughtering Afghandus and Pajeets like it used to in the good ol days

The economy is a lost cause, who cares about sanctions? Chinese can be their new sugar daddy.

There are a lot of angry, uneducated, unemployed, testosterone filled, military aged teens and men in Pakistan. Put them to good use.

Back
Top Bottom