What's new

Family of Ex-COAS Asif Nawaz Janjua is Being Hunted Down in Lahore

IK will in the worst case take charge of KPK. I can already envisage a new bloc emerging out of old Pakistan. KPK, Balochistan and AJK.

Sindh and Punjab will remain the old Pakistan.
Only a donkey would want old Pakistan, all humans want IK. Fucking army ruining our country.

Only a donkey would want old Pakistan, all humans want IK. Fucking army ruining our country.

It is happening. I am certain of it. There is absolutely no other cure for old Pakistan.

It is happening. I am certain of it. There is absolutely no other cure for old Pakistan.
I just wish the whole Pakistan, not just KPK, GB and etc, but the whole of it gets rid of this cancer once and for all. They need to be made an example of...

I just wish the whole Pakistan, not just KPK, GB and etc, but the whole of it gets rid of this cancer once and for all. They need to be made an example of...

The big question is how long will it take for everyone to come out on streets and demand thier rights.

Very difficult. Sindh and Punjab are a hub of the generals. Also, PML-N and PPP have a firm grip over Sindh and Punjab.

The generals and PPP/PML-N don't have much control in other provinces. Also, most aggrieved people reside in KPK, Balochistan and AJK. Is it a surprise that PTM exists in KPK? Is it a surprise that BLA resides in Balochistan? Is it a surprise that Kashmiris are fed up with games being played by generals and old Pakistan? This is the right time. Old Pakistan is a failure and cannot be rectified.

I don’t think there is a threat to the federation.

Paradoxically, the federation has got stronger. The whole country except for a few pockets are united in their hatred towards Establishment and PDM.

The time is not on the establishment’s side. Political perspective, Asim knows he has to up the pressure but he won’t be able to keep it long. Risk of defections and insubordination will become extreme. What do you think will happen when you are throwing family of veterans in jail? Or firing Generals for insubordination?

From an economic standpoint, the loans taken in the past are fast approaching maturity and in need of more loans. If the political environment is not stabilized, which it won’t, no more dollars.

Have faith. This is a long drawn out war. There will be battles in which Pakistani people will lose. But the war will be won by Pakistanis against these traitors.

GB is even more fiercely independent than the rest of Pakistan. Expect KPK, GB and Balochistan to form a bloc.
Are you even realizing what you are writing? I mean you are actively asking for break up of your mother land!!! ??

Whenever you do dirty work in the past, nature bring it to the surface in front of you and perform the cleaning process. There is an interesting circus of consciousness going on here as to how nature drama works in the big picture. Wherever you do dirty work, nature does the self-cleaning process and this is a part of it. In New York, Nawaz Janjua's son-in-law was working in the consulate of the United States. He worked with Nawaz Ganada, Raheel Sharif and other individuals at such a high level that nature brought this matter to light for cleaning. Additionally, his son-in-law was working on the H2 process for Raheel Sharif's son, which is the most difficult process of them all, and in return for his hard work he received a Saudi ambassador's appointment. During the time when he was getting the Saudi ambassador from Ganada who poisoned Nawaz Janjuoo, where was his family?
The same thing was said by Musharaf, "yeh Chaley wa kartoos eh" so what is the big deal if Muneera Mistry said it to four star generals? The power is in the hands of Muneera Mistry, and he is acting like a mad dog right now, and that is not good for Pakistan because he is acting like a mad dog.

Last edited:
This is a lesson for the serving Soldiers it is time to revolt, the fire has already reached
the houses of retired Army Generals. Sooner or later your houses will burn with your
mothers and sisters picked up.

Few days ago, social media was abuzz about the leak of talk of Asim Munir in Sialkot Cantt. where he threatened the families of retired army officers. Even Zalmay Khalilzad reported his threat to retired officers' families. And now grand daughter of an ex-COAS is being hunted down.

Just a coincidence anyone?

Whenever you do dirty work in the past, nature bring it to the surface in front of you and perform the cleaning process. There is an interesting circus of consciousness going on here as to how nature drama works in the big picture. Wherever you do dirty work, nature does the self-cleaning process and this is a part of it. In New York, Nawaz Janjua's son-in-law was working in the consulate of the United States. He worked with Nawaz Ganada, Raheel Sharif and other individuals at such a high level that nature brought this matter to light for cleaning. Additionally, his son-in-law was working on the H2 process for Raheel Sharif's son, which is the most difficult process of them all, and in return for his hard work he received a Saudi ambassador's appointment. During the time when he was getting the Saudi ambassador from Ganada who poisoned Nawaz Janjuoo, where was his family?
The same thing was said by Musharaf, "yeh Chaley wa kartoos eh" so what is the big deal if Muneera Mistry said it to four star generals? The power is in the hands of Muneera Mistry, and he is acting like a mad dog right now, and that is not good for Pakistan because he is acting like a mad dog.

What year did those events take place?

Back
Top Bottom